https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...tancing-356439

Inside the Trump campaign’s headquarters this week, a team of cleaners scrubbed down surfaces and disinfected equipment — a recognition that coronavirus has found its way into the heart of the president’s re-election bid, regardless of Donald Trump’s public dismissals of recent risk.

The campaign’s headquarters — located on the 14th floor of an Arlington, Va., office building that shares space with multiple businesses — is normally packed with dozens of staffers, often sitting in close proximity to conduct phone calls and other urgent campaign business, said three people with knowledge of its operations.

But the office was shut down for its first deep cleaning in weeks after a senior campaign official tested positive for the virus.
    The decision to conduct the cleaning came after two months of flouting the Trump administration’s own public health guidance: There are no face coverings or temporary barriers between desks at headquarters, and leaders have limited efforts to implement social distancing.
    Reminder, this is what Trump's campaign HQ looks like -

And as another reminder, Mike Pence deleted that tweet after literally everyone pointed out that nobody is following any of the CDC advise or guidelines and that the place is likely going to be a den of disease - https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/10/polit...rus/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    As Trump continues to brag about his "perfect score" on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, I would like to take a moment to share what the test actually is -

https://www.parkinsons.va.gov/resour...st-English.pdf

I tried to connect the dots in the first exercise to make a cube for a solid 15 seconds or so. I feel really fucking stupid right now, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    I tried to connect the dots in the first exercise to make a cube for a solid 15 seconds or so. I feel really fucking stupid right now, thanks.
    I have no idea how to do that LOL

More updates the seperation of church and state might have cost up to 3.5 billion dollars

https://apnews.com/dab8261c68c93f24c0bfc1876518b3f6

Catholic Church lobbied for taxpayer funds, got $1.4B

The church’s haul may have reached -- or even exceeded -- $3.5 billion, making a global religious institution with more than a billion followers among the biggest winners in the U.S. government’s pandemic relief efforts, an Associated Press analysis of federal data released this week found.

The Archdiocese of New York, for example, received 15 loans worth at least $28 million just for its top executive offices. Its iconic St. Patrick’s Cathedral on Fifth Avenue was approved for at least $1 million.

In Orange County, California, where a sparkling glass cathedral estimated to cost over $70 million recently opened, diocesan officials working at the complex received four loans worth at least $3 million.

And elsewhere, a loan of at least $2 million went to the diocese covering Wheeling-Charleston, West Virginia, where a church investigation revealed last year that then-Bishop Michael Bransfield embezzled funds and made sexual advances toward young priests.

Religious groups persuaded the Trump administration to free them from a rule that typically disqualifies an applicant with more than 500 workers. Without this preferential treatment, many Catholic dioceses would have been ineligible because -- between their head offices, parishes and other affiliates -- their employees exceed the 500-person cap.

^^^the same exemption Trump and Co would not give media companies to save struggling local small newspapers
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Or be like me, and drink alone at home.

It's not nearly as sad as it sounds, I swear.
    I do it. It's sad, but at least the booze is good. I swear, you americans have to taste chilean/peruvian pisco (with coca-cola)
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Trump has made a very important discovery about Abraham Lincoln that everyone needs to know! Maybe if they called it the "Party of Lincoln," people would have known this much sooner.
    Wait until he finds out what Lincoln's position on the Confederacy was! Did you know Lincoln refused to allow the Confederate Flag anywhere in the Washington DC? He eventually eliminated its use in the Southern States too!

Edit:
    I haven't heard him actually speak in a while, my brain can only handle so much. How are we pretending this guy is still mentally competent? That clip about him railing about Boaters is just bizarre. I thought he was trying to say voters at first, because he was talking about the polls, but he really just went on a rant about how many boats there are in Florida.
    Last edited by Thekri; 2020-07-10 at 08:22 PM.

Trump has made a very important discovery about Abraham Lincoln that everyone needs to know! Maybe if they called it the "Party of Lincoln," people would have known this much sooner.
    Next he'll discover Lincoln wasn't the president of the Confederacy. That would be awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Wait until he finds out what Lincoln's position on the Confederacy was! Did you know Lincoln refused to allow the Confederate Flag anywhere in the Washington DC? He eventually eliminated its use in the Southern States too!

Edit:
    I haven't heard him actually speak in a while, my brain can only handle so much. How are we pretending this guy is still mentally competent? That clip about him railing about Boaters is just bizarre. I thought he was trying to say voters at first, because he was talking about the polls, but he really just went on a rant about how many boats there are in Florida.
    "I just discovered that Abraham Lincoln was a president. Nobody knew it before, can you believe it? The man from the money, he's so little, really too little to be a man, and how did he get on the money, the little money, we don't like little money, people are always saying to me, 'Donald you should be on money' and you know what? I think they're right. Big money, maybe the thousand dollar bill. But Abraham, we don't really like that name that much, do we, but Lincoln, everyone thought that he had to be a banker because of all his money. They wanted me to do a call with him, we were going to do a phoner, but I said to myself, 'a phoner is not quite the same thing, is it?' So I went to his house personally, and I said, I said to him, 'Abraham', sometimes you can you know and I know him greatly, a tremendous man, a strong man, a very strong man, and good looking too, but I said to him, 'Lincoln, how did you get so very much money?' It's really not fair."

-Donald Trump (probably)

He scored 30 out of 30, didn't you know?! He aced it! That totally makes him super competent and not at all impaired, even his son is hyping this fact up! Don't look any deeper into the test or anything, though, or the whole argument may unravel.
    What's this? Some recent thing where his quack doctor gave him a fake IQ test?

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    "I just discovered that Abraham Lincoln was a president. Nobody knew it before, can you believe it? The man from the money, he's so little, really too little to be a man, and how did he get on the money, the little money, we don't like little money, people are always saying to me, 'Donald you should be on money' and you know what? I think they're right. Big money, maybe the thousand dollar bill. But Abraham, we don't really like that name that much, do we, but Lincoln, everyone thought that he had to be a banker because of all his money. They wanted me to do a call with him, we were going to do a phoner, but I said to myself, 'a phoner is not quite the same thing, is it?' So I went to his house personally, and I said, I said to him, 'Abraham', sometimes you can you know and I know him greatly, a tremendous man, a strong man, a very strong man, and good looking too, but I said to him, 'Lincoln, how did you get so very much money?' It's really not fair."

-Donald Trump (probably)
    I have seen a lot of Donald Trump impressions on here, and that is probably one of the most realistic I have ever seen, lol. It actually captures his bizarre stream of consciousness approach, and winds up about talking about something completely different then he started.

My biggest problem with it is that I doubt Trump is aware Lincoln is on the 5 dollar bill. Handling cash doesn't seem like a very Trump thing to do, like grocery shopping, which he seems to think you need an ID to do.

Trump suffers from a unique condition: Literally nothing exists or has happened unless he knows about it.

That's why nobody knew Lincoln was a Republican until Trump discovered that! And I'll note, this isn't the first time Trump has learned this, either - https://time.com/4708749/donald-trum...ln-republican/

That's why nobody knew how complicated health care was until Trump learned everything to know in 15 minutes!

Nobody knew Obama deported masses of undocumented immigrations either! - https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...he_scenes.html

My favorite part about the Lincoln thing is that this is at least the second, if not third, time that Trump has "just discovered" this fact that nobody knew.

this is at least the second, if not third, time that Trump has "just discovered" this fact that nobody knew.
    poor memory is a symptom of dementia...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Its a good thing Trump didn't hire you to take the test for him then.
    /s

Edit:
    Trump has said he thinks Lincoln just had a phobia of the confederacy and it was driving Lincoln crazy.

I have seen a lot of Donald Trump impressions on here, and that is probably one of the most realistic I have ever seen, lol. It actually captures his bizarre stream of consciousness approach, and winds up about talking about something completely different then he started.

My biggest problem with it is that I doubt Trump is aware Lincoln is on the 5 dollar bill. Handling cash doesn't seem like a very Trump thing to do, like grocery shopping, which he seems to think you need an ID to do.
    I can neither confirm nor deny that I am a presidential speech writer. I suppose I should have had him say other people tell him Lincoln's on money, and then not believe that into him saying he should be on money.

https://www.businessinsider.com/kush...opening-2020-7

The young lad Kushner's career in predicting the future seems to already be at its end. His prediction in April that the US economy would be "really rocking again" come July is...just a bit off.

I mean, things are going up, but those are mostly the number of daily confirmed new cases, deaths, and the number of states rolling back or pausing their re-opening.

What the fuck is happening?

The lovely Amy McGrath is a Marine Corps veteran. The average donation to her campaign is $36.

Mitch McConnell is a broken-down old man owed by cheap labor lobbyists.

#DefeatMcConnell
    Ann Coulter

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    What the fuck is happening?

Ann Coulter
    She's desperately grasping for relevance again, the usual schtick.

Trump suffers from a unique condition: Literally nothing exists or has happened unless he knows about it.

That's why nobody knew Lincoln was a Republican until Trump discovered that! And I'll note, this isn't the first time Trump has learned this, either - https://time.com/4708749/donald-trum...ln-republican/

That's why nobody knew how complicated health care was until Trump learned everything to know in 15 minutes!

Nobody knew Obama deported masses of undocumented immigrations either! - https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...he_scenes.html

My favorite part about the Lincoln thing is that this is at least the second, if not third, time that Trump has "just discovered" this fact that nobody knew.
    It's common in toddlers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    CNN is reporting that Fuck Florida's Miami-Dade County is at 33.5% positivity for testing right now.
    Oh my God.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Are Florida, Texas, Georgia, Mississipi, et al closing or re-issuing stay at home orders?
    Fuck, no. They're taking back some of their steps to reopen, and that's it. Abbott at least yelled "put on your masks or I'll take more steps back" but since then he has not. I mean...everyone could wear a mask starting 24 hours ago but cases would still rise for a while anyhow, because incubation.

In other news: Fauci hasn't briefed Trump in two months.

I want every man, woman, child, Alliance member, and/or carbon-based life form on these forums to look back at the last two months. Spoiler alert: they look like this:

That's right: in the last two months, cases/day have tripled. At least deaths are down...for now.