Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Subway. Read some gross stuff about it online, and it’s always hit or miss with their bread (can be hard). The whole “eat fresh” is a scam, considering many of the ingredients are laying out for hours.
    Once the Publix opened up here I can’t understand picking Subway.

In and Out burger. their fries suck

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, I'm going to chime in on Subway as overrated. When you have to slice the bread to make it look like there is more in the sandwich, you've failed to make a proper sub.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think anyone understands what overrated means. No one pretends Subway to be decent any more so they aren't exactly overrated. They used to be delicious yeah but then things happened and they went to the shitter.

Same as a lot of the answers, not overrated, just bad or went downhill and everyone knows. You're not gonna see Subway as the official food of the Olympic games, they'd be too ashamed. If they were then they'd be overrated.
    Last edited by Twoddle; 2020-08-12 at 04:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    McDonalds..
    This.

McDonalds burgers are just sad and pathetic. Burger King is so much better (and they're not great either.) Wendy's Baconator is where it's at for shitty fast food burgers.

But McDonalds is the worst.
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Subway is massively overrated. A child at home can make much better subs.

I would say KFC is pretty close to being as bad. They are so bad at making fried chicken that most gas stations have better.

Burger King. Doesn't help that our local BK is run by idiots unable to adhere to sanitary rules and regulations.

Subway as well. I once got meat that was all green and slimy from there, got sick as a dog from just 1 bite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Burger King. Doesn't help that our local BK is run by idiots unable to adhere to sanitary rules and regulations.

Subway as well. I once got meat that was all green and slimy from there, got sick as a dog from just 1 bite.
    You had meat that was all green and slimy and still tried one bite? D:

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    You had meat that was all green and slimy and still tried one bite? D:
    Obviously I didn't notice there was something wrong UNTIL I had the first bite.

5+ Year Old Account
    5 Guys - overpriced, under-seasoned, overcooked. All the ones near me are terrible.
    Chipotle - I'll take any competitor over it.
    Panda Express - You know those plastic noodles sat out for longer than is safe.
    Panera Bread - Rip STL Bread Co, I had very fond memories of their original bread bowls.

I'll leave others like Tacobell and McDonalds alone, bc I don't really have expectations for them.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Taco Bell, can't believe anybody eats that shit.
    Taco Bell, the same ingredients configured in different ways.

I'll say one thing about Taco Bell though. They've been one of the safest and consistent places to get a meal when working 2nd shift during the pandemic, at least in my area.

I guess thats one plus for them

Resident Cosplay Progressive

5 guys. Terrible and expensive. We have local burgerias that blast them out of the water.

KFC. I have waterfall shits for days regardless of what I eat there.

White Castle. Their food is revolting, smells like hell and, always ends in a desperate bathroom visit.

Us fast food in general , portions are way too oversized. Too much salt sugar and cheese on everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Tim Hortons in Canada.
    Famous for their diluted coffee with no taste,
    And dry, bland donuts to complement it.

5 guys, ranking it anywhere above the worst burgers in human history is overrating it. The fries are good I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    And dry, bland donuts to complement it.
    I don't understand the love Tim Hortons gets. It's food is terrible!

Mcdonald's ofc, their shitty food tastes like mix of ash and other dirt. Can't understand why anyone would torture their stomach with it...

Subway easily. Want a decent sub? Get it at a grocery store or find a sub joint that has a an actual selection of ingredients. The lack of Dijon or other spicy mustard just upsets me.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

chick-fil-la and 5 guys

3+ Year Old Account
    all fast food chains are overrated. but the one I take particular issue with is Subway, for a chain that claims to be healthy I always feel like I'm dying after eating there.