Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Sorry, don't believe you, for all the shilling you do for Trump and Putin.
    At least you're sorry about your ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    At least you're sorry about your ignorance.
    Nope, you a pretty much nothing but a propaganda bot and Trump and Putin's favorite poster.

Nope, you a pretty much nothing but a propaganda bot and Trump and Putin's favorite poster.
    Every news can be used as propaganda. Certainly any news about chemical weapon use are guaranteed to be one.

There is German propaganda/news (that got posted literally minutes after Spiegel article came up) that tried to patch up holes in their version of events through vague "sources" claims, and then there is Russian propaganda/news refuting it.

I guess for some reason Germans are playing weak propaganda hand right now.

The only thing that cannot be propaganda is something noone cares about, and given that you post here clearly you care.

But if you don't want to listen to it you can simply stop reading rather then play "la-la-la, cannot hear your lies, la-la-la, Trump and Putin supporter".

You're 100% right that he's a professional liar likely from the IRA or something similar, but I have a small request that you not fully quote his posts and become an unwitting vector for spreading his lies for him--quite a few of us keep him on ignore because you lose by playing every single time you respond to him, and letting his lies die on previous pages helps clean up his deliberate disinformation pollution. If you ~snip~ his replies, we'll still know who you're responding to.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

Looks like Germany may suspend the Nordstream 2 Pipeline Construction due to this. Article is in English.

https://www.spiegel.de/international...4-01c5c9f3bb3a

Quote Originally Posted by Kotuthan View Post
    Looks like Germany may suspend the Nordstream 2 Pipeline Construction due to this. Article is in English.

https://www.spiegel.de/international...4-01c5c9f3bb3a
    There is no "ball in Russian court" yet though because Germany still haven't passed anything for Russian side to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferly View Post
    more russian lies, still mods ignoring the russian disinformation campaign, making a mockery of their rules and being complicit
    Your German government is the one mocking the rules by refusing to cooperate with Russian investigation for alleged crime that happened on Russian soil, and delaying critical information that could get investigation going.

TASS is registered as a Federal State Unitary Enterprise, owned by the Government of Russia, in other words Putin's news outlet.
    It's news outlet, it just posts news - "Russians at OPCW said this and that"; this isn't some kind of editorial outlet like RT, more of AP/Reuters.

Your Spiegel posted exactly the same thing - "German government said this and that". Because they did.

Russians responded, now ball is in German court again.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2020-09-12 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    They didn't track it, they just compiled pictures. As do most of their investigations.

We've seen all those pictures ourselves in Ukrainian thread at the time.

Don't remember anything like that by them, and search only brings up latest CNN story.

Never was interested in that on their site either. I generally get links to those directly from Navalny's twitter.
    Let's not play word games. You perfectly understood what I meant by "tracked". Also, finding said pictures/videos then finding where exactly they were taken is not that easy (go on, try to find the location of a road from a single photo with almost no landmarks) and that IS investigative work. So yeah, Russia was involved with the shootdown of MH-17, just another one in the long list of things it supposedly has not done.

Here you go, about CAR:
    https://www.bellingcat.com/news/afri...on-free-media/

You are not interested in a lot of things, only those you seem to get paid/be fanatic for. Navalny likely is not a saint, but his findings still should have made people like you think whether it is actually good for you to get fucked in the ass without lube by Russian goverment (I assume that you are either from Russia, or someone from ex-soviet sphere who has a rose-tinted view on them) or people connected to it.

https://www.bellingcat.com/resources...yachtspotting/

That's like saying 90% of the electorate picked Putin.
    Note one thing - while Russia is not Belarus with it's fantastic 80% vote for the eternal president, Putin DOES have support of majority. It is a result of years and years of beating down on opposition, which is filled with weak figures who cannot rally enough people behind them plus some of them are serving the Putin anyway, just putting up the show of having the opposition at all. Plus, you have the apathy of the average Russian voter - why vote for someone else when nothing will change? And since Putin did jail some rich/corrupt people and the economy of the country was moving forward, why risk and vote for someone else?
    Last edited by Easo; 2020-09-12 at 04:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know. Apparently the admins/mods don't care that a Russian poster, obviously paid to lie, is here spreading the propaganda.
    As confirmed by @xskarma to me in pm. Lying isn't something they infract on these boards. How lying doesn't fall under trolling is beyond me but.....
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    So whats the difference between a lie and a conspiracy theory?
    Conspiracy theorist believe in their lies, obviously. I mean look at how many people here believe putin wanted to poison some political middling that barely exists outside twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    Conspiracy theorist believe in their lies, obviously. I mean look at how many people here believe putin wanted to poison some political middling that barely exists outside twitter
    Not only that, but chooses a super toxin that for some reason is considered to be of Russian manufacture only (even though it was sensitized in the US at least once and the exact composition and creation of it was registered with the US NIST science boards mid 1990s, as well as chemists like Dr Chris Busby saying that even their students could recreate it in a basic lab), fails to kill the supposed targets in both cases and happens to do so exactly at some of the most crucial moments in Russian modern history, namely - World's Soccer Championships and finalization of North Stream project. Oh, and no one mentions that some of these poisonings were practically within walking distance from not just one, but 2 UK chemical weapon plants at Porton Dawn and Wiltshire, where samples of these substances are being kept at the very least, and probably manufactured as well.
    Last edited by Gaaz; 2020-09-12 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    As confirmed by @xskarma to me in pm. Lying isn't something they infract on these boards. How lying doesn't fall under trolling is beyond me but.....
    Yep, and of course calling out such poster, gets me in trouble, which doesn't make any sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    Except, we have no reason to believe Russia, considering how many people they have killed, including journalists and people against Putin, and we have no reason to no believe Germany.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaaz View Post
    Not only that, but chooses a super toxin that for some reason is considered to be of Russian manufacture only (even though exact composition and creation of it was registered with the US science boards mid 1990s and chemists like Dr Chris Busby posted that even their students could recreate it in a basic lab), fails to kill the supposed targets in both cases and happens to do so exactly at some of the most crucial moments in Russian modern history, namely - World's Soccer Championships and finalization of North Stream project. Oh, and no one mentions that some of these poisonings were practically within walking distance from not just one, but 2 UK chemical weapon plants at Porton Dawn and Wiltshire, where samples of these substances are being kept at the very least, and probably manufactured as well.
    What would the US gain from poisoning this guy? What would the UK gain by poisoning this guy? The last time he was poisoned, wasn't there a couple of Russians following him?

What would the US gain from poisoning this guy? What would the UK gain by poisoning this guy? The last time he was poisoned, wasn't there a couple of Russians following him?
    Are you for real? Is the idea of a "scapegoat" is a foreign concept to US and UK foreign policies? Weapons of mass destruction anyone? I would not want to explore conspiracy theories, but is it possible that, for example, before a US presidential election some entities would want attention diverted from internal problems? Just a thought. As far as I know, neither party offers anything meaningful to a large proportion of the country. So the old "the British... I mean the Russians are coming" may give a few points to one of the sides, no? As for UK, remember the small thing called Brexit? It was happening at the same time, and the notion that people go unchecked through borders played quite a role in what basically was a 49-51% split. (EDIT + CLARIFICATION - this is in no way connected to Navalny. This is a reference to EU-UK negotiations fail and a convenient Scripal poisoning during spring 2018, which does provide a hypothetical motive). Germany? No idea, honestly. I am as stumped as most in this regard. But prevention of German-Russian gas pipeline cooperation is a multi billion business opportunity for the US and US's condensed gas deliveries to Europe. 20-30 billion per year opportunity at the very least. Just an idea.
    PS: it should not even be US or UK. Lets take Ukraine for example. They get about 1 billion for gas transit to Germany from Russia annually. Do not quote me on the amount though, I do not remember exactly. If the North and South Streams becomes operational, Russia would be able to stop that line completely and go around Ukraine. For the poorest country in Europe, 1 billion annual income (which is like 10% of their budget or some such) is a crucial thing. Do you think that a country torn by civil war would want to keep that income at all costs during these times?
    Last edited by Gaaz; 2020-09-12 at 11:32 PM.

Are you for real? Is the idea of a "scapegoat" is a foreign concept to US and UK foreign policies? Weapons of mass destruction anyone? I would not want to explore conspiracy theories, but is it possible that, for example, before a US presidential election some entities would want attention diverted from internal problems? Just a thought. As far as I know, neither party offers anything meaningful to a large proportion of the country. So the old "the British... I mean the Russians are coming" may give a few points to one of the sides, no? As for UK, remember the small thing called Brexit? It was happening at the same time, and the notion that people go unchecked through borders played quite a role in what basically was a 49-51% split. Germany? No idea, honestly. I am as stumped as most in this regard. But prevention of German-Russian gas pipeline cooperation is a multi billion business opportunity for the US and US's condensed gas deliveries to Europe. 20-30 billion per year opportunity at the very least. Just an idea.
    Ahhh the UK is the real culprit because Brexit? Fuck off you propaganda bot.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-09-13 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Minor Flaming

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Ahhh the UK is the real culprit because Brexit? Fuck off you propaganda bot.
    Because reasons are for the weak. Just call everyone bots, "-isms" and "-ists". Also, do not put words in my mouth. And F U too.
    PS: I see that someone is super sensitive about Brexit still, singling out a wild hypothesis like that. See a psychiatrist. This victim complex is unhealthy as far as I heard.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-09-13 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Minor Flaming

I must confess I am really curious how this could in any way be linked to the UK because of Brexit.

It makes no sense whatsoever.

Are you for real? Is the idea of a "scapegoat" is a foreign concept to US and UK foreign policies? Weapons of mass destruction anyone? I would not want to explore conspiracy theories, but is it possible that, for example, before a US presidential election some entities would want attention diverted from internal problems? Just a thought. As far as I know, neither party offers anything meaningful to a large proportion of the country. So the old "the British... I mean the Russians are coming" may give a few points to one of the sides, no? As for UK, remember the small thing called Brexit? It was happening at the same time, and the notion that people go unchecked through borders played quite a role in what basically was a 49-51% split. Germany? No idea, honestly. I am as stumped as most in this regard. But prevention of German-Russian gas pipeline cooperation is a multi billion business opportunity for the US and US's condensed gas deliveries to Europe. 20-30 billion per year opportunity at the very least. Just an idea.
    PS: it should not even be US or UK. Lets take Ukraine for example. They get about 1 billion for gas transit to Germany from Russia annually. Do not quote me on the amount though, I do not remember exactly. If the North and South Streams becomes operational, Russia would be able to stop that line completely and go around Ukraine. For the poorest country in Europe, 1 billion annual income (which is like 10% of their budget or some such) is a crucial thing. Do you think that a country torn by civil war would want to keep that income at all costs during these times?
    Yeah, no, nothing you said has any evidence in the real world. And Brexit would have nothing to do with the attack, since Navalny was in RUSSIA when he was poisoned. And I was thinking of Skripal for the first attack, there have been so many that Putin has tried to murder recently, it is hard to keep them all strait.

- - - Updated - - -

Because reasons are for the weak. Just call everyone bots, "-isms" and "-ists". Also, do not put words in my mouth. And F U too.
    PS: I see that someone is super sensitive about Brexit still, singling out a wild hypothesis like that. See a psychiatrist. This victim complex is unhealthy as far as I heard.
    So, you don't have any rationalizations for your claim, which Navalny has no connection to, and you call others names? That just doesn't make any sense at all.

Your shit is tired and old at this point. Move on.

Hang on a minute...

I think Gaaz might just be on to something...

No, no, hear me out!

The UK is talking about breaking international law with regard to Brexit and... you see where I'm going here?... if you're going to break international law who better to look to?

See it's not as bonkers as it first sounded!

I mean don't get me wrong there are still obvious reasons as to why this theory makes no sense at all but if you just ignore all of them and concentrate on the above it all makes perfect sense!
    Last edited by Pann; 2020-09-12 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Hang on a minute...

I think Gaaz might just be on to something...

No, no, hear me out!

The UK is talking about breaking international law with regard to Brexit and... you see where I'm going here?... if you're going to break international law who better to look to?

See it's not as bonkers as it first sounded!
    Ahh yes, totes obvs...in saying that I wouldn't discount Putin being one of BoJo's inspirations tbh. If Trump can make his list then it stands to reason that someone who is actually good at their job cou.....nope scratch that, you've seen our gov in action, being effective isn't on their radar.