The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I am quite clearly talked about connecting them to BLM for quite obvious reasons and why that is bad and why BLM should distance from them.
    And trying to make any connection when there doesn't seem to be any would be lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    She admitted to police that she did not have credentials:
    I don't give a fuck what white supremacist gang members say.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Ah, the current LA County police are white supremacists. Especially that black cop in the video looking at the morons screaming at them. Got it. Anything else interesting you gonna conjure up?

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    So, you are going to take the Cops' word for it, but in the video you can clearly see her press badge?
    No, we can see the badge, not what is on it unless there is a video which doesnt look like it was made on a potato. Plus she has to present credentials anyway (which police can and might check) plus she still has no right to interfere.
    Also, ffs, blocking hospital, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Cause police NEVER lie right? Not once have they ever been caught lying....
    Do you have proof they lied there? What you think or feel is irrelevant. Unless you wanna go and claim that cops are lying by default and should never be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    And trying to make any connection when there doesn't seem to be any would be lying.
    I give up. If you think no one will make the connection (there does not have to be one at all, which is a big part of my point) then you are naive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Ah, the current LA County police are white supremacists. Especially that black cop in the video looking at the morons screaming at them. Got it. Anything else interesting you gonna conjure up?

No, we can see the badge, not what is on it unless there is a video which doesnt look like it was made on a potato. Plus she has to present credentials anyway (which police can and might check) plus she still has no right to interfere.
    Also, ffs, blocking hospital, really?

Do you have proof they lied there? What you think or feel is irrelevant. Unless you wanna go and claim that cops are lying by default and should never be trusted.

I give up. If you think no one will make the connection (there does not have to be one at all, which is a big part of my point) then you are naive.
    You think she was blocking the hospital, based on no evidence other than a cops word on it?

The fact that you think one black person means the group he's with can't be racist, literally proves you don't understand what racism actually is.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    The fact that you think one black person means the group he's with can't be racist, literally proves you don't understand what racism actually is.
    Especially considering some of the Black GoPers like Candace Owens defending Trump AND Hitler.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    As i already pointed out some one about said connection in a previous post the fact that more people will lie and spin propaganda about flags doesn't mean much as this thread shows there are always people looking to make stuff up to deface BLM.

7+ Year Old Account
    You do realize that even a couple of people can skew the view of many? Which is exactly why shitheads has to be clearly separated from the movement/protests. And no, no "but it is not BLM". As it has been said, BLM has no leaders. Anyone can be part of the group. They waved what looked like Pan-African flag, which makes people think that they are BLM.

Also - https://twitter.com/LASDHQ/status/1305073750895812611
    They say she has admitted not providing credentials. And being a journalist does not mean you have rights to interfere with an arrest, even with credentials.
    So you admit this had nothing to do with BLM.

And you’re believing the cops with no reason again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Basic logic says it is much less likely to. Not impossible, but much less likely to. Also, my point was something else - does the Masark have some proof? Or to him something in the past is all that matters?

You think she was blocking the hospital, based on no evidence other than a cops word on it?
    I do not blindly distrust cops, I am not that insane yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    So you admit this had nothing to do with BLM.

And you’re believing the cops with no reason again.
    They dont even have to have anything to do with them, but connections will be made. That is my whole point. Because jesus fucking christ have you people ever heard of public image or associations some actions cause, like black guys waving a specific flag and shouting at cops that they should die (plus all the other retarded comments they made). Really wanna give right wingers more fuel? Because this shit will.

I am not wearing a tinfoil hat to not trust cops by default unless there is a real information which proves otherwise. It is about the same as not trusting your goverment while living in a democractic Western country. Sometimes lies are told but there is not reason to distrust by default.
    Take that haters.

10+ Year Old Account
    And they were well within their rights to attempt to detain him, which is why there were so many more charges added to Rittenhouse after he was arrested.
    No that's because of the case being political and agenda-driven prosecutors going apeshit on it.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Yeah because they were trying to disarm an insurgent, which is what Kyle was/is.
    Oh my, an insurgent even. The police was fine with him, must be his brothers in arms insurgents. Is Donald Trump the rebellion leader in your fantasy world then?

No, you just believe them, in spite of all of the evidence from the video.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    No that's because of the case being political and agenda-driven prosecutors going apeshit on it.

Oh my, an insurgent even. The police was fine with him, must be his brothers in arms insurgents. Is Donald Trump the rebellion leader in your fantasy world then?
    How is it agenda and political driven, when there are witnesses saying that Rittenhouse was clearly doing illegal things like pointing his gun at people? Oh, right, gotta defend the white nationalists. Apparently a Russian's best friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is it agenda and political driven, when there are witnesses saying that Rittenhouse was clearly doing illegal things like pointing his gun at people?
    I'm only judging from videos presented. Inviting leftist mob as witnesses to this trial is pretty much the same thing as inviting kkk to a black man's trial

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    I'm only judging from videos presented. Inviting leftist mob as witnesses to this trial is pretty much the same thing as inviting kkk to a black man's trial
    One of the witnesses is the Daily fucking Caller "reporter", how the fuck is that a "leftist", when that site is ran by that white nationalist dickbag Tucker Carlson.

7+ Year Old Account
    Basic logic says it is much less likely to. Not impossible, but much less likely to. Also, my point was something else - does the Masark have some proof? Or to him something in the past is all that matters?

They dont even have to have anything to do with them, but connections will be made. That is my whole point. Because jesus fucking christ have you people ever heard of public image or associations some actions cause, like black guys waving a specific flag and shouting at cops that they should die (plus all the other retarded comments they made). Really wanna give right wingers more fuel? Because this shit will.

I am not wearing a tinfoil hat to not trust cops by default unless there is a real information which proves otherwise. It is about the same as not trusting your goverment while living in a democractic Western country. Sometimes lies are told but there is not reason to distrust by default.
    Great. Now apply everything you said to the cops who are shooting and beating innocents.

In addition: She says the cops are lying:

https://twitter.com/josie_huang/stat...155505153?s=21

Why do you believe the cops by default?
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2020-09-13 at 11:23 PM.

Great. Now apply everything you said to the cops who are shooting and beating innocents.

It’s like he forgot that he started this thread and what the thread was about.

No, you just believe them, in spite of all of the evidence from the video.
    Only evidence there is that she went with the phone right up to the moron being stuffed into police car, being told to back off and started going ouch ouch (while the phone camera is way too steady for the shove to have actually hurt. So hard to maintain distance?

And if you are being put under arrest it does not mean you will be suddenly let go because you have started to shout you are a reporter. It does not work that way.

Looks a bit like 50/50 situation if only on how quickly she was cuffed, however she has not commented anything about her admitting that she had no proper documents (nothing on her Twitter, at least). Logically she should have said that police lied.

So yeah, I am not going to wear that tinfoil hat and wait for more news regarding this.

She does not say anything on her twitter about her admission being a lie by cops. And I will not apply anything anywhere, we are talking about this specific case. Go put your whataboutism somewhere with the local tankie trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    It’s like he forgot that he started this thread and what the thread was about.
    It's like I do not have a binary thinking, dislike hiveminds and echo chambers. Also, since it's you, Themius, thats really rich.
    Last edited by Easo; 2020-09-13 at 11:33 PM.
    Take that haters.

Only evidence there is that she went with the phone right up to the moron being stuffed into police car, being told to back off and started going ouch ouch (while the phone camera is way too steady for the shove to have actually hurt. So hard to maintain distance?

And if you are being put under arrest it does not mean you will be suddenly let go because you have started to shout you are a reporter. It does not work that way.

Looks a bit like 50/50 situation if only on how quickly she was cuffed, however she has not commented anything about her admitting that she had no proper documents (nothing on her Twitter, at least). Logically she should have said that police lied.

So yeah, I am not going to wear that tinfoil hat and wait for more news regarding this.
    Yeah, keep going, keep believing that, someone just linked you the actual video she took and you still believe this.

Yeah, keep going, keep believing that, someone just linked you the actual video she took and you still believe this.
    I saw that video and others too from her Twitter. Problem with it is that you cannot see anything around the small field of view the phone camera has. Including where exactly she was and when she was pushed to the ground, as there are only short videos with missing time between them.
    Take that haters.

7+ Year Old Account

She does not say anything on her twitter about her admission being a lie by cops. And I will not apply anything anywhere, we are talking about this specific case. Go put your whataboutism somewhere with the local tankie trolls.

It's like I do not have a binary thinking, dislike hiveminds and echo chambers. Also, since it's you, Themius, thats really rich.
    Why do you believe the cops by default? She said she had a press badge on. You can hear her identifying herself.

Why do you believe the cops by default.

Why don’t you believe the cops can and do lie? A lot?

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose it bears pointing out that the whole "the cops are legally allowed to lie to you" thing that people get told regarding not talking to the cops (i.e., don't confess because they promise to go easy; they can promise to let you go if you tell them what happened and then just not follow through because there's no legal obligation whatsoever that they do so), that also applies to everything a police department puts out in press relations. They can and will lie in those releases. There is no legal requirement for truthfulness. They owe the public nothing.

It's not even automatically nefarious; it's SOP to not publicly release all information on an open case, because they use some of those details to test further statements for veracity; if someone confesses to stabbing the victim ten times, but you know the victim was shot, you know the person confessing wasn't actually involved.

Blindly putting faith in their description of events is, in that context, absolutely ludicrous.