Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    That's the issue, how would you ever tell the difference between normal Trump and drugged up Trump? lol
    Let's forget that he's normally drugged up anyway, supposedly.
    I think someone told him Biden was asking people to vote in his post last night, and he just flipped out. Hence the 'vote!'

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    That's the issue, how would you ever tell the difference between normal Trump and drugged up Trump? lol
    Let's forget that he's normally drugged up anyway, supposedly.
    There is no difference, he’s perpetually on something or other. I will say these tweets are a little more aggro than normal, but not really outside Trump’s usual wheelhouse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    I think someone told him Biden was asking people to vote in his post last night, and he just flipped out. Hence the 'vote!'
    Also this. He literally can’t handle Biden still being able to campaign normally. The lookatmelookatmelookatme motorcade shit defying all doctors’ orders was proof enough of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I can't believe he brought up the Space Force, like that was under attack.
    He simply threw out anything that would get someone exciting and there is probably a bunch of Americans who get off on Starship Troopers.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    He simply threw out anything that would get someone exciting and there is probably a bunch of Americans who get off on Starship Troopers.
    Which is ironic given the humans in Starship Troopers were an allegory for fascism.

Any word about what's going on with McEnany? Her twitter bio says former Press Secretary to Trump.

Personal Page. Fmr Press Sec for @realDonaldTrump
    2020 Campaign. Fmr @GOP
    Spox. Harvard Law JD. Georgetown. Oxford. Previvor. Wife of @GilmartinSean
    . Phil. 4:6
    https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    Any word about what's going on with McEnany? Her twitter bio says former Press Secretary to Trump.

Did she quit in protest to the Melania Tapes?

I'm still pissed those were just in the news cycle for all of 2 minutes.
    Government Affiliated Snark

This would be hilarious. Donald Trump Jr is the new press secretary.

Literally nothing... She's no longer the press secretary for the Trump campaign. She's the WH press secretary.
    Last edited by kaelleria; 2020-10-05 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Literally nothing... She's no longer the press secretary for the Trump campaign.
    This. OP didn't read to the period. She's now Press Secretary for the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    This. OP didn't read to the period. She's now Press Secretary for the White House.
    That is a very good spot. Completely missed the distinction to be fair.

Which is ironic given the humans in Starship Troopers were an allegory for fascism.
    Plenty of trump supports have shown to look favourably to fascism, nothing ironic about it.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Donald "Chuck" Trump will defeat the virus in less than 48h with his guns and his FANTASTIC willpower...

What a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Plenty of trump supports have shown to look favourably to fascism, nothing ironic about it.
    This is also true.

He's actually gone fucking full tilt mental. I couldn't even minimise enough to cover them all off.

https://i.ibb.co/X378bZv/Screenshot-...t-12-22-21.png

The "pro life" is so stupid. It should be "pro unwanted pregnancy, clandestine abortion and abandoned children".

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    Donald "Chuck" Trump will defeat the virus in less than 48h with his guns and his FANTASTIC willpower...

What a joke...
    When do we start calling him Coronald?

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    The "pro life" is so stupid. It should be "pro unwanted pregnancy, clandestine abortion and abandoned children".
    He should also be anti-rape, but that would be hard for him.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Yeah I missed that, thanks for pointing it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Senate Judiciary Committee: "We want to hear more about the Russian hoax from McCabe."

McCabe: "I would, really, but y'all got coronavirus."
    It worked. Senate postpones dirt-digging mission about the oranges of the Russian investigation.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chair Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) formally announced Monday that the hearing, scheduled for Tuesday, had been postponed. The panel did not immediately say when it would be rescheduled.

The decision comes as four Republican members of the committee are out of Washington: Sens. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) and Mike Lee (R-Utah) have tested positive for the coronavirus, while Sens. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) are working remotely after having possibly been exposed.
    As someone who's been online teaching for...sigh...too long, I can tell you this was the only decision they could make. There is no substitute for being in the room with someone, if you want to read their face and body language. Oh, and if you want to make sure they're not cheating off a book or telepromptor or other person off-camera.

"What about the debates?"

I feel the debates can be done remotely, with a CPD staffer or two on hand. Interrogating McCabe doesn't really work that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Ten states hit new records of cases last week.

"You already posted that."

It happened again, except last time it was nine.

The biggest concern is New York, not because I live there, but because of NY's significant clampdown that doesn't appear to be holding firmly enough. Cuomo is already prepping to lock down some NYC zip codes, but as of Oct 2, they had more cases in a single day than they've ever had.

And deaths follow by two weeks.

Other states on the list are Kansas, Maine, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

McEnany has tested positive now.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/05/trum...ronavirus.html

Rose Garden Massacre - 27 people and counting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    McEnany has tested positive now.
    OH MY GOD WHAT ARE THE ODDS WHAT ARE THE FUCKING ODDS! VOTE!

(eyeroll)

To be fair, this is only the second thing Trump has done to McEnemy to mess up her throat.