Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Nope, he's just a "concerned" European Trump supporter.
    I don't think he's a trump supporter, but he sure is as ignorant as one.

10+ Year Old Account
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I don't think he's a trump supporter, but he sure is as ignorant as one.
    Merely a trump supporter, in that he is carrying water for him... almost as much as Rochana.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Merely a trump supporter, in that he is carrying water for him... almost as much as Rochana.
    Ah yes, fair enough can't argue that.

McConnell is going to try to pass another slimmed down stimulus package soon and of course there's not a lot of information on what he's going to include in it. I imagine though it's going to have poison pills in it such as allowing businesses to be immune from lawsuits if their workers get sick from Covid.

https://www.businessinsider.com/mcco...te-big-2020-10

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    McConnell is going to try to pass another slimmed down stimulus package soon and of course there's not a lot of information on what he's going to include in it. I imagine though it's going to have poison pills in it such as allowing businesses to be immune from lawsuits if their workers get sick from Covid.

https://www.businessinsider.com/mcco...te-big-2020-10
    I can't see him getting close to trumps last thing he floated so I am not sure the point. All the house has to do is point to the trump offer and go the senate is not serious because they didn't pass something even matching Trumps so its basically DOA without the house having to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    I can't see him getting close to trumps last thing he floated so I am not sure the point. All the house has to do is point to the trump offer and go the senate is not serious because they didn't pass something even matching Trumps so its basically DOA without the house having to do anything.
    I think that's the point, he's not negotiating in good faith, he's just trying to make the Democrats look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Also Lief was the first European to discover America.
    Leif

/10char

I think that's the point, he's not negotiating in good faith, he's just trying to make the Democrats look bad.
    I am not sure it accomplishes that when trump is still negotiating with himself and the senate bill is going to be tiny probably half or less what trump is asking for let alone the democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    This was on my Youtube feed today:

I don't miss Bush, and I don't forgive him his crimes. The guy should be in jail for warcrimes. But with that said, 4 years under Trump has made me miss even the most basic of professionalism and civility. Bush was gracious and welcoming of his political opponent taking office. He knew the occasion was grander than his own political party and gave Americans a message of hope to try to get us all behind President (then -Elect) Obama.

I highly doubt Trump will give such a speech when (and if) Biden wins.

Not once did Bush brag about himself. Not once did he make disparaging comments on the Democrats. Not once did he make wild or inaccurate claims on what the Democrat president was going to do to us.

I'm pissed off that Trump manages to make Dubya look good.
    "The war is over guys! Mission Accomplished!" - George Bush June 5, 2003

But Bush gave a nice speech before he left office = Good "professional" president. lol

Who gives a shit about how nice they say stuff on TV if they bankrupt our country by bombing goatfuckers in the middle of a dessert on the other side of the planet?
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-10-14 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Trolling

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    "The war is over guys! Mission Accomplished!" - George Bush June 5, 2003

But Bush gave a nice speech before he left office = Good "professional" president. lol

Who gives a shit about how nice they say stuff on TV if they bankrupt our country by bombing goatfuckers in the middle of a dessert on the other side of the planet?
    Honestly I'll put myself onto this boat as well. We shouldn't yearn for ye olden days of useful idiot war-mongers just because the current guy is a psychopathic shit-flinging chimpanzee currently high on either Adderall or steroids just because the war-monger could string two sentences together without verbally shitting himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    So, lets talk about how badly Trump has fucked the US on foreign policy again. Because contrary to ghostkitties assertions of Trump being "Strong on the military", he isn't, and we are in a much worse position in pretty much every area of the world. For now, lets focus on North Korea.

So lets start with this.

That is a big ass rocket. Or in technical terms, an ICBM. Specifically, it is a lengthened version of the Hwasong-15 ICBM they already tested. These new missiles were on parade over the weekend, and they are brand new. Based on the dramatic lengthening of the missile body, most experts agree that these can hit the entire continental United States if they actually work (Based on previous missiles from Best Korea, the estimate is that 25% of the time, they work every time).

To be clear, when Obama left office, the Hwasong-15 did not exist, let alone the lengthened version. North Korea also had perhaps 1-2 nuclear devices, and no deployable nuclear weapons. Under Trump, North Korea now has deployable nuclear weapons, with MRV capable ICBMs that can hit the entire US. Because his bromance with Kim Jung Un is the biggest failure in US-North Korean policy, perhaps ever. Everyone is saying it.

This spray-tanned egotist has pissed away 4 crucial years as North Korea finalized and deployed an actual nuclear deterrent. Even if Biden wins, he can't go back to Obama policy, because North Korea has actual nukes now. Trump never got a single goddamn thing from Kim. He got played like a fiddle, and we are all endangered for it. Irresponsible amateurism has consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinfoy Lat View Post
    For all that i dislike what Bush did as president, he wasn't tone deaf to what was going on in the country. Going off of how he reacted to the things which happened during his terms, if he were president today his re-election would be all but assured right now. Even a small response to the pandemic and the racial issues in the country combined with some actual empathy for the people would have done it. Bush is so often given grief for not being very smart, even trump has done so, and yet he would have been smart enough to do what Trump cannot even give a pretense of doing.

Thinking of Bush does give me one bit of gratitude for the Trump administration. Thank god Pence is trump's vp and not cheney. I get shivers thinking of what someone like cheney would do as vp under Trump.
    Ehm, didn't he completely fuck up the response the hurricane Katrina?
    Kinda sounds like he was deaf to what was going on in the country or empathy.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    McConnell is going to try to pass another slimmed down stimulus package
    Trump saus he wants more. This won't pass, and at best, will drive a further wedge between them.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump saus he wants more. This won't pass, and at best, will drive a further wedge between them.
    Trump wants a huge package he can run on. It will take a lot of time to negotiate.

McConnell wants something done now for the sake of Senate elections and downballot races.

If only those two Republicans could like, get together and talk this out. I know McConnell is avoiding the White House because it's a virus-infested hellhole, but like...they can call each other on the phone. Or Facetime. Or Skype. Or Zoom. Or I'm sure they have a fancy secure communications channel over video too.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Trump wants a huge package he can run on. It will take a lot of time to negotiate.

McConnell wants something done now for the sake of Senate elections and downballot races.

If only those two Republicans could like, get together and talk this out. I know McConnell is avoiding the White House because it's a virus-infested hellhole, but like...they can call each other on the phone. Or Facetime. Or Skype. Or Zoom. Or I'm sure they have a fancy secure communications channel over video too.
    This is why it drives me up a wall wolf blitzer was bitching at nancy to just take trumps deal. Trump does not have a deal the GOP can't get on the same page as trump so there is no deal out there for nancy to accept. Until the gop is done negotiating with themselves there is no starting point here.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Something I mentioned earlier. The person Trump retweeted, specifically. This is the shit he was busy retweeting so early this morning.
    Yeah, I found a guy that believed this bullshit on Facebook. It was pushed onto a Youtube video by Next News Network and this guy believed it. Even his mom was arguing with him that he is fucking retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    This is why it drives me up a wall wolf blitzer was bitching at nancy to just take trumps deal. Trump does not have a deal the GOP can't get on the same page as trump so there is no deal out there for nancy to accept. Until the gop is done negotiating with themselves there is no starting point here.
    Blitzer is an empty fuckin suit.

there should be no stimulus until after the election
    let the economy rot and burn
    you know how much stimulus republicans let obama pass?
    none
    time to start playing dirty
    and maybe after we take the senate, if we do, then we can do a big stimulus and take credit for it

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    there should be no stimulus until after the election
    let the economy rot and burn
    you know how much stimulus republicans let obama pass?
    none
    time to start playing dirty
    No, fuck that. Weaponizing the suffering and financial struggles of Americans is not something I'm cool with to win an election. Republicans may be, but Democrats shouldn't be.