Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, someone came to say they hated me, and I put him in his place.

Like I said, feel free to condemn me for choosing to not associate with racists and white supremacists.

- - - Updated - - -

Great, I support every vote counting, which is why I hate the Electoral College.

People who ignore the reality that there's more than two choices, and people who choose to become blatant hypocrites, because they don't like the choices of another.

I hate those people.
    You are someone who farted throughout the elections and still have the audacity to tell people to disown their families and friendships to vote trump out. You are fine specimen of a hypocrite mate
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post
    People who think they "put somebody in their place" on an mmo forums board.

I hate those people.
    Well, i provided plenty of evidence, based on past quotes. Enjoy!!!

I hate people who ignore evidence.

Hmf...I need to hear an opposing perspective. Like needing two eyes to see depth; I see the depth of a particular issue when I hear the difference from my own perspective. Gives me focus and the "path" I'm on feels sure.
    I tend to lose all that if everyone is in total agreement.

Well, someone came to say they hated me, and I put him in his place.

Like I said, feel free to condemn me for choosing to not associate with racists and white supremacists.

- - - Updated - - -

Great, I support every vote counting, which is why I hate the Electoral College.

People who ignore the reality that there's more than two choices, and people who choose to become blatant hypocrites, because they don't like the choices of another.

I hate those people.

Why do I see you hating on people who expresses their doubts on Biden and support Bernie then? Aren't you one hypocrite yourself?
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    You are someone who farted throughout the elections and still have the audacity to tell people to disown their families and friendships to vote trump out. You are fine specimen of a hypocrite mate
    Once again, I provided a plethora of quotes to show you for what you are, an extremely disingenuous person.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...6#post52293766

I hate disingenuous people.

BAM! Somebody just got put in their place!

Machismo and balboa need to take their argument to PMs. They're derailing the thread. No one cares about either of your flaccid, limp "ownage" of the other.

BAM! Somebody just got put in their place!
    I could have sworn you said you hated that.

I do love the irony.

Also, why are you siding with Trump supporters all of a sudden?

Well, this is awkward for you.

Once again, I provided a plethora of quotes to show you for what you are, an extremely disingenuous person.

I hate disingenuous people.

How so? Do I go round insulting people like you just because their preferences differ from mine, and telling them to disown their families and friends to vote someone out when I am not planning to do so myself?

How so? Do I go round insulting people like you just because their preferences differ from mine, and telling them to disown their families and friends to vote someone out when I am not planning to do so myself?
    My evidence was gladly provided, enjoy!!!

I do love the irony.

I'm simply agreeing with truth when I see it. I hate Trump. I also hate the Electoral College. But what I hate more are arrogant jackasses such as yourself.

Also I see your flirting with Balboa has a long history, you should just fuck and get it over with.

I do love the irony.

All you've shown is me saying Trump is the favorites to win and my preference for Bernie to win before the primaries. How does that make me a Trumpster? Do you have the comprehension level of a five year old?

10+ Year Old Account

I do love the irony.

Stay safe. A bunch of Alt RIght guys on MMOC seem obsessed with you.

I wonder what they call their channel on Gab?
    Government Affiliated Snark

I'm simply agreeing with truth when I see it. I hate Trump. I also hate the Electoral College. But what I hate more are arrogant jackasses such as yourself.
    Except, the evidence disagrees with you. let's not forget, you got caught lying about the number of choices. Just because you don't like a choice, doesn't mean the choice doesn't exist.

I hate artificial paradoxes.

- - - Updated - - -

All you've shown is me saying Trump is the favorites to win and my preference for Bernie to win before the primaries. How does that make me a Trumpster? Do you have the comprehension level of a five year old?
    So, who are you voting for?

I love that any answer you give, can be refuted by the very quotes I've already provided.

Man, I hate painting myself into a corner.

Except, the evidence disagrees with you. let's not forget, you got caught lying about the number of choices. Just because you don't like a choice, doesn't mean the choice doesn't exist.

I hate artificial paradoxes.

- - - Updated - - -

So, who are you voting for?

I love that any answer you give, can be refuted by the very quotes I've already provided.

Man, I hate painting myself into a corner.
    You are now caught lying about catching me lying. Such a damn hypocrite. Pathetic.

You are now caught lying about catching me lying. Such a damn hypocrite. Pathetic.
    Vote for Trump.

Vote for Biden.

Don't vote.

Vote third party.

That's objectively more than two choices.

Now, rounding it back to the topic at hand.

I hate Twitter.

Vote for Trump.

Vote for Biden.

Don't vote.

Vote third party.

That's objectively more than two choices.

Now, rounding it back to the topic at hand.

I hate Twitter.
    I don't think you are dumb, but obviously a troll that likes to fight. Fuck off and I hope you got a little chub or perhaps a full hard on from our exchange. Enjoy.

I don't think you are dumb, but obviously a troll that likes to fight. Fuck off and I hope you got a little chub or perhaps a full hard on from our exchange. Enjoy.
    I also hate sour cream. Seriously, that stuff is awful.

Can you idiots please stop derailing this thread with your bullshit?

The few people that refuse to learn history and thereby insist on repeating mistakes probably deserve the haterade, but I'll settle for contempt and disgust.