Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    And until we had a discussion about Trump closing the gap in AZ, maybe I would have agreed with that.
    AZ and PA voting patterns are not the same tho. But yeah, we need to wait.
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2020-11-06 at 01:34 AM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

And until we had a discussion about Trump closing the gap in AZ, maybe I would have agreed with that.
    I think I heard CNN say that Arizona counts the mail-in votes first, which is why Trump's votes were counted afterwards and caught up, but in PA it's the other way around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, here's a visual representation of said trends:

Math and logic both support the continuation of these trends, too.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    I think I heard CNN say that Arizona counts the mail-in votes first, which is why Trump's votes were counted afterwards and caught up, but in PA it's the other way around.
    The votes left are same day mail and late mail in voting. That state gonna be close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    That certainly seems prudent. FL seems to be just fucked up for the Democratic Party.
    Conceding FL would for Georgia is terrible math and a misunderstanding of how a purple state works and don't be fooled by this election. You'd have to count on the Southwest and Midwest is FL was abandoned by the Dems. Both regions are unreliable, don't be fooled by 2020. You would also be throwing away easy Congressional seats. Texas and FL would turn in a firewall that could have been prevented.

Unless Atlanta is packed, it's also unreliable. All hopes would be on Atlanta and it's arteries vs a bright red state. Its bad strategy.

Now if Texas could be flipped...not even going to entertain that.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

That's right. PA was blocked from counting mail-in votes early, they had to wait until election day to start counting, that's why it's taking so long. Who blocked them? The GOP.

PA down to 53K. Latest batch was 75/25 in favor of biden

10+ Year Old Account
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Trump cultists in Maricopa 11 minutes ago: "Count the vote! Count the vote!"

10 minutes ago: *blink* *blink*

9 minutes ago: "Stop the count! Stop the count!"
    Last edited by Eviscero; 2020-11-06 at 01:43 AM.

2% in AZ
    1% in NV
    Closing in in GA.
    Still anything can happen but my optimism is still up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    PA down to 53K. Latest batch was 75/25 in favor of biden
    For those not keeping up (I'm using your quote as a springboard) Biden now only needs to win 57% of the votes in counties he's been getting 70+% as of now

Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    That's right. PA was blocked from counting mail-in votes early, they had to wait until election day to start counting, that's why it's taking so long. Who blocked them? The GOP.
    What I really don't understand is why do this? I mean, yea, you get to cry 'riiiigged' for a few weeks, but in the end, even if you have it all re-counted and scrutinized, it's still going to be the same and it gains you nothing but a country in chaos and a deepened mistrust from the people. Did they actually think courts were going to throw out legally cast votes, because they'd like them to?

What I really don't understand is why do this? I mean, yea, you get to cry 'riiiigged' for a few weeks, but in the end, even if you have it all re-counted and scrutinized, it's still going to be the same and it gains you nothing but a country in chaos and a deepened mistrust from the people. Did they actually think courts were going to throw out legally cast votes, because they'd like them to?
    They may still. Im not taking anything for granted until Trump is behind bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    For those not keeping up (I'm using your quote as a springboard) Biden now only needs to win 57% of the votes in counties he's been getting 70+% as of now
    He needs 57% to win... in mail in vote, in urban counties, where he has consistently (since yesterday morning when they started doing it) pulled around 65-80&

Margins are so small now In Pennsylvania that Philadelphia alone will get Biden the state if the break down continues

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    He needs 57% to win... in mail in vote, in urban counties, where he has consistently (since yesterday morning when they started doing it) pulled around 65-80&
    At times 90%

I wish I knew. My best guess is that they tried to obstruct the election in any and every way they could think of to sow distrust in the results - which seems to have worked, but only for the people who were already solidly in the Trump camp. So again, what was the point of all this?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Its kind of unclear how many votes are left. Some say 350k, some say 250k, and its unclear if ones from the latter are counted by not tallied yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate every square inch of this election so much.

Arizona was just projected for Trump!!!! Nevada now projected for Trump!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Margins are so small now In Pennsylvania that Philadelphia alone will get Biden the state if the break down continues

- - - Updated - - -

At times 90%
    Have they posted any updated counting ETA? Or is it still a “maybe by the end of the week” deal with them?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.