Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Petulant child:

No buddy, he won’t wrongfully claim it...
    And Trump actually did, several times. So fucking delusional.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    A. Coops has no fucks left to give

That is my new wallpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    Also.

DNC needs to invest everything into Georgia.

They need every civil rights hero, sports hero, and celebrity we can get on the ground registering voters for this run off.

If we can win the Senate we can make Puerto Rico a state and END modern day Republicanism.
    Let's make D.C. a state as well while we're at it. The fact that Wyoming has fewer people and gets 2 senators while D.C. gets none is bullshit.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    "Joe Biden should not wrongfully claim the office of the President. I could make that claim also. Legal proceedings are just now beginning!"
    He did make that claim. He got flagged for it. How does he not remember? Oh, right, he accused Biden of being senile, so that means he's senile.

"That doesn't prove --"

Explain how Trump could declare victory multiple times last week in front of cameras ans crowds and not remember.

Biden has not yet declared victory. He's implied it was on the way only.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    A. Coops has no fucks left to give
    I like the media finally taking the gloves off and no longer coddling Trump. And yes, Trumpers, the media was coddling him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It's entirely odd, and any rationally thinking person should feel that it's entirely fucked up. The EC is based on land voting, pure and simple, just as the slave owners wanted it to be.
    To be fair, that's not entirely true.

The Senate was created to represent the states (land) in the Legislative Branch. The House of Representatives was created to represent the people in the Legislative Branch. The EC was created to represent both the people and the states in the Executive Branch.

I see where they were coming from. But the EC has caused far more issues than were initially foreseen, including almost the opposite of what was intended; campaigning nowadays focuses almost exclusively on a few states rather than spreading it out more evenly.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

One thing I did think of, if the GOP keeps the Senate, Mitch the Bitch will probably try to block all of Biden's appointments that he can.

If he does, couldn't Biden just take a play out of Trump's playbook and start putting in "Acting" heads and dare them to call him on it?
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    One thing I did think of, if the GOP keeps the Senate, Mitch the Bitch will probably try to block all of Biden's appointments that he can.

If he does, couldn't Biden just take a play out of Trump's playbook and start putting in "Acting" heads and dare them to call him on it?
    I hope he does. Throw the hypocrisy right into Mitches face.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Gotta say, the Democrats have really stepped up the meme game since the election.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Was thinking the same thing. If Trump was able to use his Executive Order powers to circumvent the House, then Biden should be able to do the same with the Senate.

"When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No no no Logwyn please don't misunderstand me, I said I understand the ANGER. Trump is a fucking moron everything he has said long ago and especially up to now I am surprised hasn't turned everyone against him.
    Understood! Sorry, I miss interpreted what you were saying!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    Also.

DNC needs to invest everything into Georgia.

They need every civil rights hero, sports hero, and celebrity we can get on the ground registering voters for this run off.

If we can win the Senate we can make Puerto Rico a state and END modern day Republicanism.
    Looking like there might be TWO run offs.

For those old enough to remember, this is an almost repeat of the final days of Nicolae Ceaușescu.

Can you imagine if something happens like Clarence Thomas croaking in Biden's first year, and Biden nominates someone to replace him, and Moscow Mitch puts out a statement that reads: "We have an election coming up in 3 years. The American people deserve a say in who the next Supreme Court justice will be. As such, President Biden's nominee will not receive a vote."
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/stat...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

So apparently that $60M Republicans are frantically trying to raise to fund legal challenges?

Yeah, some of that money isn't going towards that. It's paying off Trump's campaign debts.

The king of debt is back, y'all. Grifters gonna grift.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Since this is MMOC, let's not forget that her literally used to run a WoW gold farming operation: https://news.avclub.com/steve-bannon...old-1798257564
    At least he's got something to fall back on. Oh wait, blizzard sells their own gold now, and they've cracked down on bots, and just banned multi-botting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    Can you imagine if something happens like Clarence Thomas croaking in Biden's first year, and Biden nominates someone to replace him, and Moscow Mitch puts out a statement that reads: "We have an election coming up in 3 years. The American people deserve a say in who the next Supreme Court justice will be. As such, President Biden's nominee will not receive a vote."
    I would then do what obama did not choose to do. Give a time frame I am asking the senate to start a confirmation process for this justice if they choose not do do so in the next 60 days I will take that as they have no objection or opinion and require my justice to be seated. Given the senate is going to be nearly 50/50 if you put up somebody who is not super lefty I am guessing if you get a vote you can pick off at least one or two senators to nominate his choice.

If mitch then decided to question the legitimacy just point out that if they disapprove they should hold a confirmation hearing and vote no. If they choose not to act then that indicates they have no significant disapproval with the choice.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    To be fair, that's not entirely true.

The Senate was created to represent the states (land) in the Legislative Branch. The House of Representatives was created to represent the people in the Legislative Branch. The EC was created to represent both the people and the states in the Executive Branch.

I see where they were coming from. But the EC has caused far more issues than were initially foreseen, including almost the opposite of what was intended; campaigning nowadays focuses almost exclusively on a few states rather than spreading it out more evenly.
    The campaigning would end up still in those states with the largest cities and populations. You would see most of the campaigning in the places listed in the article
    https://www.businessinsider.com/half...-states-2016-6

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's paying off Trump's campaign debts.
    Trump says he's worth TEN BILLION DOLLARS! and hasn't donated to his campaign that I've seen. Did I miss it? If not, why doesn't he pay off the debts?

I know the answers, of course

Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Horde View Post
    At least he's got something to fall back on. Oh wait, blizzard sells their own gold now, and they've cracked down on bots, and just banned multi-botting.
    Worse than that Bannon is going to jail he is involved in the build the wall scheme that took millions from Trump supporters and put in his pocket. The only thing in his future is an orange jump suit he is awaiting trial, maybe Trump will pardon him before leaving office.