10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like for this site's Trump supporters and conservatives tell me how Trump crying on Twitter about #DiaperDon is "alpha male" behavior?

Or even, acceptable behavior for any mature adult?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1762682.html

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if he finds that the copper wiring was gutted and put up for sale on Ebay.
    Not sure the WH has half a billion dollars worth of copper in it . . .
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Not sure the WH has half a billion dollars worth of copper in it . . .
    I dunno, they had to install massive copper tubing systems to manage all of his bullshit.

The clown show always tries to one-up itself. Yesterday seeing Trump behind that tiny desk was hilarious. Then screaming he wants respect because he is the President. What an effin child. I would be embarrassed to have voted or supported him.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooo...

First, we had news that Trump was asking about attacking Iran's nuclear capacity during his lame duck session. Then, coincidentally, Iran's top nuclear physicist appears to have just been assassinated outside Tehran.

And immediately after that news broke, Trump decides to break into his regularly scheduled news tweets and retweet several different versions of the announcement.

Did Trump just claim credit for the assassination of a foreign scientist on foreign soil during his lame duck session.... on Twitter?

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

He's also since then, said this :-

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tiny Hands on Tiny Desk
    Biden can only enter the White House as President if he can prove that his ridiculous “80,000,000 votes” were not fraudulently or illegally obtained. When you see what happened in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia & Milwaukee, massive voter fraud, he’s got a big unsolvable problem!
    I don't think he realises how the office of the Presidency works, does he? He WILL be removed from office. And at this point I don't mind it being forceable. In fact, the more embarrassment that can be heaped on this total failure of a human being, the better. Big bag of waste product.
    Last edited by DingDongKing; 2020-11-27 at 04:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    I don't think he realises how the office of the Presidency works, does he? He WILL be removed from office. And at this point I don't mind it being forceable.
    He clearly also doesn't realize how the criminal justice system of the United States works, either, if he thinks that the burden of proof is on Biden.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Soooo...

First, we had news that Trump was asking about attacking Iran's nuclear capacity during his lame duck session. Then, coincidentally, Iran's top nuclear physicist appears to have just been assassinated outside Tehran.

And immediately after that news broke, Trump decides to break into his regularly scheduled news tweets and retweet several different versions of the announcement.

Did Trump just claim credit for the assassination of a foreign scientist on foreign soil during his lame duck session.... on Twitter?
    Well, considering the guy was on Mossad's top wanted list, I would really point fingers at the U.S. just yet.

He clearly also doesn't realize how the criminal justice system of the United States works, either, if he thinks that the burden of proof is on Biden.
    That part doesn't even deserve a response, really. He's always had the attitude of, 'I'm no criminal! No, you're a criminal! Prove that you're not!'

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Well, considering the guy was on Mossad's top wanted list, I would really point fingers at the U.S. just yet.

Who exactly is behind all that stuff in Iran is extremely unclear. There is a pattern of sabotage, assassinations, bombings, and other targeted disruptions over the last year. There are a ton of suspects, and not enough information to say for sure.

The current list of suspects:

1) Israel
    2) Saudi Arabia
    3) United States
    4) Some combination of the first 3.
    5) IRGC (They have a lot of internal politics, and there has been rumors they are planning a coup against the government)
    6) Iranian Army dissidents
    7) Iranian Scientific dissidents
    8) Iranian Ethnic Minorities
    9) Some alliance of convenience between 2 or more of the above.

Iran actually claims it is internal dissidents, although who really knows. Trump just retweeting the announcement with no context is just weird, I really don't know what to make of it. He might be bragging about ordering it, or he might be just pretending he did. Either way, I wouldn't read too much into it, because this isn't really provocation for a war with Iran. They are unlikely to attack us for it even if they know it was us (They had too with Soleimani, because we were open about it, and they couldn't lose face).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Trump just retweeting the announcement with no context is just weird, I really don't know what to make of it. He might be bragging about ordering it, or he might be just pretending he did. Either way, I wouldn't read too much into it, because this isn't really provocation for a war with Iran. They are unlikely to attack us for it even if they know it was us (They had too with Soleimani, because we were open about it, and they couldn't lose face).
    This is what I meant. Had Trump officially claimed credit, then whatever. Had he completely ignored it, then I might have thought it was Israel, taking advantage of Trump's high-profile lame-duck tantrums to cast doubt. It could still be that, honestly. But Trump randomly retweeting the news, with no further tweets explaining the retweets?

That's just weird, and it seems almost like an implied admission.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    This is what I meant. Had Trump officially claimed credit, then whatever. Had he completely ignored it, then I might have thought it was Israel, taking advantage of Trump's high-profile lame-duck tantrums to cast doubt. It could still be that, honestly. But Trump randomly retweeting the news, with no further tweets explaining the retweets?

That's just weird, and it seems almost like an implied admission.
    I think that was the purpose. His base loves the idea of killing Iranians, so when he got briefed that it happened, he retweeted it. Or he ordered it. Who knows. I think he would have done this either way, so I don't think it means much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    I think that was the purpose. His base loves the idea of killing Iranians, so when he got briefed that it happened, he retweeted it. Or he ordered it. Who knows. I think he would have done this either way, so I don't think it means much.
    Well, Iran Foreign Minister Javad Zarif tweeted:
    Terrorists murdered an eminent Iranian scientist today. This cowardice—with serious indications of Israeli role—shows desperate warmongering of perpetrators

Iran calls on int'l community—and especially EU—to end their shameful double standards & condemn this act of state terror.
    So Iran is at least publicly casting blame onto Israel, here. That doesn't exclude US involvement, of course. I think that the news that Trump was debating a strike had to have been a factor in the timing of this attack, at the very least.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think he realises how the office of the Presidency works, does he?
    We're running out of places to ask "does Trump know how XXX works?"

As per usual, Biden doesn't need to prove a goddam steam thing. Eighty million people already did. Trump has to prove they're false, and has effectively intentionally chosen not to do so.

Trump's tweets are not evidence. Wake me when he has a court case that survives a sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Pretty interesting, yet scary article...

When he leaves office, can ex-President Trump be trusted with America's national security secrets?

Link: https://news.yahoo.com/leaves-office...110044209.html
    I mean, I don't think he could be trusted with them before he left office to be honest.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Soooo...

It wouldn't surprise me in the least. Trump has been, and always will be, a national security risk and a threat to the security of the United States and our allies. The above is just a glimpse of the idiocy he brings to each and every significant event in the United States.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    I’ve been struggling to articulate why, to me, this is so funny...

Two of my favorite comments on this event:
    The already moved him to the Thanksgiving kids table... #tinydesk
    May this be how we remember the Trump presidency: a baby at his tiny little desk throwing a tantrum
    Should go right in with all the delightful pics 45 had delivered for us. You can see this and a host of other topics re TRE45ON's residency at his new online library:

https://djtrumplibrary.com/
    Last edited by cubby; 2020-11-27 at 10:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Pretty interesting, yet scary article...

When he leaves office, can ex-President Trump be trusted with America's national security secrets?

Link: https://news.yahoo.com/leaves-office...110044209.html
    No, he can't. It wasn't that hard of a question...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me in the least. Trump has been, and always will be, a national security risk and a threat to the security of the United States and our allies. The above is just a glimpse of the idiocy he brings to each and every significant event in the United States.

- - - Updated - - -

Two of my favorite comments on this event:

Should go right in with all the delightful pics 45 had delivered for us. You can see this and a host of other topics re TRE45ON's residency at his new online library:

https://djtrumplibrary.com/
    ..."Grift shop"...after a 12 hour day, retail, on Black Friday. I'm done. Cubby, you magnificent bastard, thank you, I needed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    We're running out of places to ask "does Trump know how XXX works?"

As per usual, Biden doesn't need to prove a goddam steam thing. Eighty million people already did. Trump has to prove they're false, and has effectively intentionally chosen not to do so.

Trump's tweets are not evidence. Wake me when he has a court case that survives a sequel.
    I mean, he just lost in the US court of appeals . . . by a judge HE appointed.

And somehow according to the Trumpsters, this means it'll go to SCOTUS where Amy COVID Barrett will help overthrow the election. But not before Trump fires Mike Pence and replaces him with John F Kennedy Junior.
    Putin khuliyo

Oh hi. I guess I can take a few minutes away from agonizing over my covenant choice (Ardenweald or Revendreth for my Hunter...I WANT TO PLAY BOTH DAMN IT!) to update you guys.

164,012 new cases; 1,364 deaths, bringing the total to 271,026.

Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Louisiana, Massachusetts, South Dakota, New Mexico, Idaho and New Hampshire all had new records, but they're pretty much all going to have to have an asterisk by them since it's very likely due to the holiday yesterday.

Numbers tomorrow will still likely be highly inaccurate given that several testing sites were closed for the holiday (a grave mistake, imo) and therefore there will be a testing backlog reported tomorrow for several states. We might see scary numbers tomorrow because of that, but we won't know just how scary until "normal" reporting resumes next week (Sunday and Monday are never reliable). Many states still didn't report any deaths today though they undoubtedly had several, so expect them to get rolled into the reports for the next few days as well. Worldometers may redistribute them automatically, though, so keep an eye on the overall total rather than the daily amount reported.

Related news:

Nearly 60,000 Americans could die of Covid-19 in the next 3 weeks.--That's an average of around 3k a day which, sadly, isn't all that hard to imagine given the numbers we were hitting before the holiday.

Carlos Gimenez: Newly elected Florida congressman tweets he has tested positive for Covid-19--GOP aren't even waiting to assume office before coming down with the sickness now.

US hits 13 million cases; Ohio State coach tests positive--I already reported this with info from worldometers, but now the other sources have caught up.

Stay safe, folks.

He's also since then, said this :-

I don't think he realises how the office of the Presidency works, does he? He WILL be removed from office. And at this point I don't mind it being forceable. In fact, the more embarrassment that can be heaped on this total failure of a human being, the better. Big bag of waste product.
    I don't think he understands how burden of proof works. He can't prove they are false so he wants to push the responsibility on Biden, which is unbelievably stupid.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I don't think he understands how burden of proof works. He can't prove they are false so he wants to push the responsibility on Biden, which is unbelievably stupid.
    I think we can conclude that he's just always going to be a humungous idiot. What's interesting is that he's also lost whatever grip he had on the media.

It's devolved into pure mockery of his behaviour, because it's all so downright irrational and ridiculous.