Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post

At least we regret it.
    After decades of covering it up.

Note, I'm not American. My own country isn't squeaky clean either. No one's is. Hating on entire countries for what happened in the past is not a good move.

My grandfather was taken POW by the Japanese during WW2 and was forced to work on the infamous Thai-Burma railway. He suffered the after effects of that his entire life. I don't hate Japan despite having a personal connection to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post

Note, I'm not American. My own country isn't squeaky clean either. No one's is. Hating on entire countries for what happened in the past is not a good move.

My grandfather was taken POW by the Japanese during WW2 and was forced to work on the infamous Thai-Burma railway. He suffered the after effects of that his entire life. I don't hate Japan despite having a personal connection to it.
    The difference is the Japanese own up to it, apologise, regret it and take steps not to do it again.

Britain does

France does

Most of these nations.

But america....there sick. There patriotism is a cancer that prevents them seeing what theve done, what there doing and they keep repeating it. Thats why they are deserving of the worlds ire.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Off-topic: What’s the name of the pub? I’m actually interested in maybe seeing it next time I’m there visiting family.
    Ye Old hobb inn

Its shut atm, covid and all that. But was built in 1616.

Also mind your head, its great entertainment watching people forget the low beams when there drunk

At what point do we keep calling it a minority?

This was 1944, last year you chocked a black man to death on camera.

You lied to your allies to get them to join a war.

You elected trump

At what point do you people face up to what you're doing ?
    Should we hate you for this?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1010765.html

"At what point do you people face up to what you are doing?"

BTW...I'm not an American. I'm Canadian...and my country's hands aren't clean either. The way we've treated indigenous people is shameful.

10+ Year Old Account
    The difference is the Japanese own up to it, apologise, regret it and take steps not to do it again.
    Uhhhh... do they, though?

Japan apologized for the Rape of Nanjing? I'm pretty sure they still haven't done that.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Yeah, not really. Japanese education glosses over the atrocities and South Korean/Japanese relations to this day remain really bad because Japanese refuses to acknowledge the crimes committed against Korea.

Hating america is common. Especialy here.
    its disappointing that some of the hard work of dozens of decades of years getting vaporized in 4 years because of the wrong leader.

Also to be on topic, the root reason america is in the mess its currently in, is the same reason I hate them, because they won't face up to and reckon with the darkness deep in there culture.

Its like since the civil war they would rather just keep papering over the cracks when it shows threw treating each instance of its emergence as separate and unique, not wanting to delve deeper into there society for fear of whats actualy under there and the existential crisis in there nations grand destiny it might cause.

Its similar to when Britain had to face up to the empire not being this grand civilising good force and realise there actualy the bad guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Millyraynge View Post
    its disappointing that some of the hard work of dozens of decades of years getting vaporized in 4 years because of the wrong leader.
    Trump was just a symptom. The illness that got him to become the president in the first place is still there.
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Millyraynge View Post
    Eh to give credit its more like 12. 8 with bush then 4 of trump.

Obama did alot though to undo what bush did to americas reputation.

But then trump.....

But I mean its not been a good number of decades for the us. Nixxon, ragan, Clinton, bush they all caused the usa embresment in there own ways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Trump was just a symptom. The illness that got him to become the president in the first place is still there.
    And thats kind of the key. The Internet means we outside the usa arnt just seeing what the us president thinks, were seeing what its people think. Every us citizen is now on the international stage, to be judged. We see there tweets we see fox news, we get live streams of every protest, riot e.t.c news that decades ago likely wouldn't leave that state is now all over the Internet for the world to judge.

And that judgment isn't good.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, not really. Japanese education glosses over the atrocities and South Korean/Japanese relations to this day remain really bad because Japanese refuses to acknowledge the crimes committed against Korea.
    Yea there is that. And that makes me mad, weeks also make me mad. But japan did pay for it by having 2 city's vaporised.

Strangly there are also suffering there own strange cultural issues atm.

Yeah, they literally want an apology for comfort women during ww2 and japan doesn't even seem to regret that. The guy needs help imo.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Yeah, they literally want an apology for comfort women during ww2 and japan doesn't even seem to regret that. The guy needs help imo.
    Im not the one invading county's for oil.

Electing retarded orange men.

Strangling black people

Selling guns in supermarkets

Having to have armed guards in schools.

Having a portion of there population so angry with how there treated by law enforcement they riot and not for the first or likely last time.

But yea I need help....

Strangling black people

Having a portion of there population so angry with how there treated by law enforcement they riot and not for the first or likely last time.

But yea I need help....
    I'm not the one doing any of those things either. and yeah you need help.

I'm not the one doing any of those things either. and yeah you need help.
    No you just put them in power and wash your hands of the blood

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... "comfort women". Reading about the Rape of Nanjing and Unit 731 is something that would make fucking Nazis uncomfortable. And I don't mean the current era ones, but the hardcore cunts of Germany 80-90 years a go.

But yeah... "Comfort Women" is what Japan officially called them.

No you just put them in power and wash your hands of the blood
    so do tell me what you suggest, that I, personally, just me, what should I personally do that will fix your personal irrational hatred of me?

Strangling black people

But yea I need help....
    Yeah, you do.

Luckily, we aren't going to judge your entire country based on your behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Yeah... "comfort women". Reading about the Rape of Nanjing and Unit 731 is something that would make fucking Nazis uncomfortable. And I don't mean the current era ones, but the hardcore cunts of Germany 80-90 years a go.

But yeah... "Comfort Women" is what Japan officially called them.
    Yep and alot of Koreans still hate the Japanese.

Yet only hate for america is unjustified

Hating ALL people from a nation is never justified.

every korean that hates every single japanese person needs help, just like you do.