Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Even funnier when you read the fist half of that quote:

Well, here we are 7 years and several expansions later. He should be thankful he is banned.

- - - Updated - - -

I have standards. I want a redemption arc. You only speak for you. You are massively projecting your opinion.
    A Sylvanas redemption would just hammer home that Shadowlands is the worst expansion they've ever made.

It's funny because some of the hate posts are literally made by people with like 10 posts who registered 10 years ago. It's like there's been some secret call to all "sleeper cell" angry morons to gather and talk mad shit in this thread.

Blizzard and wow are doing better than ever before. Just because you liked some old shitty expansion and you dont like the current ones doesn't change it, and if you can't deal with it you need to find a new hobby instead of returning here to whinge. Wow is neither dying, nor hemorrhaging anything, an average forum troll won't know that, since they aren't even subbed in the first place
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Why is it people never learn that stuff like this is a subjective opinion?

And before 5 people come at me with "I'm a professional writer and x and y are really not something you would do in a professional script also buzzword, buzzword makes it bad"

No. You are not
    Why is is that people never learn that inconsistency and coherence are not subjectice? Or depth. You can like all those things, but like it or not they are the telltale signes of a lack of standards.
    It's okay to like stuff that in hindsight looks bad. Like Harry Potter or even Star Wars that was at its best a B movie with iconic visuals and a stolen plot. I loved both of them.

To provide an analogy, most people love fast food and instant noodles, cause they are cheap, quick and filling. And there are situations when they are exactly what you need. But they are not even close to real food and it is dumb to pretend otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Why is is that people never learn that inconsistency and coherence are not subjectice? Or depth. You can like all those things, but like it or not they are the telltale signes of a lack of standards.
    It's okay to like stuff that in hindsight looks bad. Like Harry Potter or even Star Wars that was at its best a B movie with iconic visuals and a stolen plot. I loved both of them.

To provide an analogy, most people love fast food and instant noodles, cause they are cheap, quick and filling. And there are situations when they are exactly what you need. But they are not even close to real food and it is dumb to pretend otherwise.
    Here is whats dumb:

Being the dude at Burger King calling other people retards for eating at and enjoying Burger King while eating Burger King and apparently puking.

As a followup:

Everyone knows what they are getting. They are still there enjoying it. Except you. Standing there. Yelling at everyone everytime someone gets a new order how shit this food is compared to real food. While - literally - eating it

Why is it people never learn that stuff like this is a subjective opinion?

And before 5 people come at me with "I'm a professional writer and x and y are really not something you would do in a professional script also buzzword, buzzword makes it bad"

No. You are not
    No, it isn't. The story is objectively badly written.

Liking it or not is what's subjective, and there's no need to get defensive. Liking something that's bad is fine. I like McDonalds from time to time, and it's horrible for you. But I also don't claim in any way shape or form me doing so is healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Struggle View Post

Liking it or not is what's subjective, and there's no need to get defensive. Liking something that's bad is fine. I like McDonalds from time to time, and it's horrible for you. But I also don't claim in any way shape or form me doing so is healthy.
    Read my previous post for context difference. That explains how hilarious and embarassing the situation really is

Read my previous post for context difference. That explains how hilarious and embarassing the situation really is
    I did, and if you can't discern the difference between what you said in that post and how mine still stands your opinions on writing should be held in question anyways.

I did, and if you can't discern the difference between what you said in that post and how mine still stands your opinions on writing should be held in question anyways.
    You are missing the point.

Everyone knows what they are getting. You aswell. But you are the one standing in the middle of burger king eating the food while shouting how bad it is. And you arent only doing it once. You do it every single time.

Reading comprehension mate

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    There are a lot of possibilities, but I am not expecting much for any of the games. It is too early for Overwatch 2 and Diablo 4 news I think (more certain about Overwatch as some voice actors haven't recorded any new lines).

I see a tease of the next patch, which likely isn't going to add anything major. A New Raid definitely, perhaps a new dungeon, possible more to Torghast. I don't see a new zone being added until the patch after the next one.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

5+ Year Old Account
    You are missing the point.

Everyone knows what they are getting. You aswell. But you are the one standing in the middle of burger king eating the food while shouting how bad it is. And you arent only doing it once. You do it every single time.

Reading comprehension mate
    Nobody is shouting it is bad. We are glad we can just grab a few bites on the way home from work and laugh at those who pretend they are in a steakhouse.

EDIT: But this is getting really offtopic. Neither the quality of writing now the misstreatment of Sylvanas is relevant to leaks.

Nobody is shouting it is bad. We are glad we can just grab a few bites on the way home from work and laugh at those who pretend they are in a steakhouse.

EDIT: But this is getting really offtopic. Neither the quality of writing now the misstreatment of Sylvanas is relevant to leaks.
    "I only ate a small serving of shit so I'll laugh at those who ate an entire bowl of it"

That's you.

You don't really have the higher ground here
    Last edited by bagina; 2021-02-16 at 01:57 PM.

Find me one post on this forum literally praising the writing of blizzard.

If you cant find one your analogy just fucked itself

15+ Year Old Account
    Wish: Diablo 4 information and release date.

A good point. So let me rephrase that. If you only have an ants dick of a standard, you hope Sylvanas dies. If you have more, you've lost interest in the plot around TBC.
    lost it with the draenei retcon

In the immortal words of J. Allen Brack, you think you do, but you don't.

Now don't get me wrong. I don't mean it as a personal attack, but the story is going downhill faster than a professional ski jumper. If you are still unironically invested in it, you really need to branch out a little more. There are things Blizzard does well. There are even things it does great. But story is not one of them. It never was, but it is getting worse.
    I'm sorry but who are you to tell me how to feel about the game or the lore? I can feel how I want. ONce again you are massively projecting your opinion. Your opinion is not fact.

- - - Updated - - -

This is utterly elitist. The first statement you made is entirely your opinion, not fact. So, you cannot claim it is objectively bad. You thinking it is badly written doesn't make it fact. Other people think the writing is fine.

Also, McDonalds is not horrible for you as long as you eat in moderation. It only becomes horrible if you eat it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    SNIP.
    The "its objectively bad but let me provide 0 evidence on this" argument is something i've heard 1000's of times.

Also the: "We are just telling people who think its insanely good that its not" when literally noone mentions its good.

The eating burgers in burger king while complaining argument always makes them flee.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I haven't seen any leaks yet, interested to see what the mobile games are. WoW pet battles like old pokemon? Starcraft tower defense?

Any wishlists / speculation?
    you described garbage. its not games. have little hope for them to bring something good. blizzard is dead.

7+ Year Old Account
    The "its objectively bad but let me provide 0 evidence on this" argument is something i've heard 1000's of times..
    evidence? are you joking? the entire BFA plot was an evidence, it is a shit ass copy plot from MOP but everything bad, Sylvanas being warchief was bad and retarded, the horde still following her after teldrassil and the end war was as much shit as it can get

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    evidence? are you joking? the entire BFA plot was an evidence, it is a shit ass copy plot from MOP but everything bad, Sylvanas being warchief was bad and retarded, the horde still following her after teldrassil and the end war was as much shit as it can get
    I'm not sure if you know how you build an argument but none of what you just said was an argument. It was all just statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    All your opinion, not facts. So, you still have not brought any evidence.