Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    Still waiting on that hoyolab link. Some rando crop is cool and all, but still.
    What do you want with his hoyolab link?
    Nothing he has said is in any form relevant to his account?

Still waiting on that hoyolab link. Some rando crop is cool and all, but still.
    you are really fucking sad, I'm sorry LOL. Why the hell would I bother to find some random person? I'm assuming you're new around here, but anyone who knows me would believe this is me considering I have hu tao, xiao, and fischl...i literally just posted that fischl worked out for me well to get 12 9* after krayz's suggestion. I'm not impersonating anyone...that's just a waste of time.

Unless you were implying something else by "rando crop".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    What do you want with his hoyolab link?
    Nothing he has said is in any form relevant to his account?
    He probably doesn't believe i got 9* on abyss...for w/e reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Enviosity lost his magic.
    His truly F2P team with Fischl can barely finish floor 12.

He does a good job at managing resource the first month.
    As other F2P players gain more resources, they can finish floor 12 easily too.

The biggest problem is that Lisa, Amber and Main Character are not good.
    Even for F2P, they shouldn't be leveled.

The F2P challenge should be all 4 star characters from one banner plus the free ones.
    May be an extra one from the shop.
    The current banner is perfect.
    Ya I've noticed this too unfortunately. There is a vid I saw of a guy getting 9* on floor 12 without using op characters, but idk if anyone can truly say they were f2p...but at this point a lot of people probably have a lot of the 4*s right? Idk if I'd be able to find it though....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Is chongyun any good? I keep reading he sucks and didn't bother upping him, i have C6 diona as frost support to heal/shield hu tao and Noelle in place of zhongli
    It depends really. I like chongyun in this role because his burst is crazy strong. The E + his burst does a significant amount of damage. It's his normal attacks that are really meh. With double Geo, my rotation ends up going in cycle of zhongli shield + burst, albedo e + burst, chongyun e + burst, hu tao e + burst (if it's up) and charged attacks. I wouldn't say it's the most optimal but it works out really nicely for me. Oh and there's another reason I have chongyun. Not only because he's cryo and has strong burst, but because he's claymore and I have gravestone...so perfect reason to have him. This is why you should evaluate what characters to use based on your account and not blindly follow what people say is "best" or not use them cuz they "suck".
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-03-07 at 02:13 AM.

How hard should my Xiao plunge attacks be hitting for? I have him at 80 but I keep seeing clips of people with him hitting way higher. Artifacts are near max too, so I don't really know what I should be doing differently.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    you are really fucking sad
    That's a pretty nice and mature comeback, gotta say. Unlike you, I don't want to assume things about other people, so before continuing the conversation I just wanted to get some more stats. Easiest way is through one measly hoyolab link. Characters, constellations, weapons, number of attempts, that sort of thing.

As an example, the tiny crop you provided suggests that you could not clear the floor 12 on you first try, but rather came back to finish the stars and spent an hour on 12-3. Which, while not awful, would go pretty weak with your "I clear everything easily" "everyone is so bad at this game" narrative. But i don't have enough information to claim you are shit at the game. So i don't.

I do, however, have enough information to claim you are shit at communicating with people, since you sound like a condescending prick in most of your comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    There is a good reason why arent we showing those out and this is for account security.
    Your reason is paranoia, since hoyolab operates on a separate account name and uid basis, and there is zero information you can get that would compromise one's account security.

Oz still crits, so yeh you need it. Hp/atk/atk%/electro damage/crit with 2x gambler + thundering furry for max support. Fovonios or stingless as weapon.
    Why HP? She only scales with attack, and she won't ever be on the field as a support, so she may as well have 7k HP. Favonius is garbage on Fischl, since you don't really want to use her ult, meaning both the base stat and proc are wasted. Stringless is probably the best. I'd say 4p Thundering Fury is better, since it pretty much gives you 100% uptime on E without having to ult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Why HP? She only scales with attack, and she won't ever be on the field as a support, so she may as well have 7k HP. Favonius is garbage on Fischl, since you don't really want to use her ult, meaning both the base stat and proc are wasted. Stringless is probably the best. I'd say 4p Thundering Fury is better, since it pretty much gives you 100% uptime on E without having to ult.
    Hp as a flower artifact

Thundering Fury only works when she is onfield afaik and she has to be the trigger.

Why do you not want to use her ult though?

Since gambler is a 4* artifact however, it's always losing out.

I'd go pure and simple 2p thundering fury, 2p gladiator.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-03-07 at 09:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    More leaks and translation:
    https://twitter.com/tuanzhang587/sta...24995234902018
    “This is what’s necessary to be said my brother: don’t try to stop me with Dain.”

I gotta level Hu Tao, and let me tell you. This is annoying as all heck. I have to farm 2 bosses to get the needed mats. One drops 3 of the jade at a time, and I need 40. The other drops the gems, so good luck there. I hope they don't do this a lot in the future. Having to farm two separate bosses for mats for a new character is crap. Farming 1 is crap when you need 6 gems total and those alone never drop.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I gotta level Hu Tao, and let me tell you. This is annoying as all heck. I have to farm 2 bosses to get the needed mats. One drops 3 of the jade at a time, and I need 40. The other drops the gems, so good luck there. I hope they don't do this a lot in the future. Having to farm two separate bosses for mats for a new character is crap. Farming 1 is crap when you need 6 gems total and those alone never drop.
    Geovishap is annoying as f...
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

For anyone interested
    This is what Hu Tao does when semi maxed out and with pretty decent artifacts

20k damage charged attacks to Ruin Guards of level 90

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Thundering Fury only works when she is onfield afaik and she has to be the trigger.

Why do you not want to use her ult though?

Since gambler is a 4* artifact however, it's always losing out.

I'd go pure and simple 2p thundering fury, 2p gladiator.
    I'm not sure about the 4p bonus, if it's true, then you're right, 2x that + 2x glad would be better. The issue with her ult is that it does have a small cast time but no i-frame, it lasts aaageees and you can't dodge while at it. It's somewhat dangerous (obviously bearing in mind that the game is generally easy and you have to be unlucky to get hit while doing it) and you don't get that much in return.

You can transmute gems now. The mats are very cheap. Geovishap is actually more efficient, since it always drops geo stones AND at least 1 other gem of another element. I saved up a ton of gems of different colours for future use farming geovishap for Hu Tao mats.
    Last edited by Airlick; 2021-03-07 at 09:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTherapist View Post
    20k damage charged attacks to Ruin Guards of level 90
    Why not staff of hoes? Otherwise, that stuff is pretty fucking good and seeing her attack spike from 1400 to 2700 make me cri.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Why not staff of hoes? Otherwise, that stuff is pretty fucking good and seeing her attack spike from 1400 to 2700 make me cri.
    No staff of Homeless because i dont trust my luck at all (and i watched Tectone video who spent 1000+ dollars for 1 Homeless Staff)

Some more info on my Hu Tao:
    -7800 from blossom crits
    -40k from raw burst without bennet or reactions

And i guess thats it
    TBH i was expecting her to be way more overpowered. But she is just "very good"

I'm not sure about the 4p bonus, if it's true, then you're right, 2x that + 2x glad would be better. The issue with her ult is that it does have a small cast time but no i-frame, it lasts aaageees and you can't dodge while at it. It's somewhat dangerous (obviously bearing in mind that the game is generally easy and you have to be unlucky to get hit while doing it) and you don't get that much in return.
    No I-frame indeed, but the spell is instant (no animation, thus no I-frames)and you can switch out instantly with minimal delay via character switch. You only have to wait for the character-switch cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    No staff of Homeless because i dont trust my luck at all (and i watched Tectone video who spent 1000+ dollars for 1 Homeless Staff)

-7800 from blossom crits

And i guess thats it
    Well she does get overpowered by staff of homeless, but this is for whales anyway.

My Ganyu right now crits 10k + 18k per charge shot (28k in total) and she is not even perfect. Only talent is maxed as much as possible. (she can hit harder with Childe in party)

Also i belive we will see Mona on 3th banner after when i look at new weapons:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com...wine_and_song/

Not sure for this sword as who is gona use it:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com...e_alley_flash/

Support fischl is getting a pretty good bow now:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com.../alley_hunter/

Also wtf is this bow:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com...erene_requiem/

You can transmute gems now. The mats are very cheap. Geovishap is actually more efficient, since it always drops geo stones AND at least 1 other gem of another element. I saved up a ton of gems of different colours for future use farming geovishap for Hu Tao mats.
    Transmuting gems isn't the best of options. Of course, if you're really low, or lucky, you might have the needed mats to make a gem and transmute, but with one of the mats being for dust from wishing, its a bad option. Also since its limited too.

The Geovishap isn't more efficient imo. You can't control what gems you'll actually get, so when you're trying to farm from scratch for 1 specific element, its a giant rng fest.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Which, while not awful, would go pretty weak with your "I clear everything easily" "everyone is so bad at this game" narrative. But i don't have enough information to claim you are shit at the game. So i don't.
    Except...you know...that's literally not what I said. You need some better reading comprehension. This is the third time you claimed I said something that I haven't said whatsoever. Also you haven't answered any of my questions so I have no reason to answer you anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    How hard should my Xiao plunge attacks be hitting for? I have him at 80 but I keep seeing clips of people with him hitting way higher. Artifacts are near max too, so I don't really know what I should be doing differently.
    What is yours hitting for? My talents are 5/3/5. Lv 90 and lv 90 deathmatch. With bennett's burst, it hits for around 25k.

- - - Updated - - -

-7800 from blossom crits

And i guess thats it
    Nah I expected this. She seemed very strong, but only with Homa. That thing makes her insane because of the scaling potential. Without it, she's just very good. That's not to say "very good" isn't good. She's still quite strong.

- - - Updated - - -

Support fischl is getting a pretty good bow now:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com.../alley_hunter/
    wow, that is quite a strong bow for support fischl.

- - - Updated - - -

Transmuting gems isn't the best of options. Of course, if you're really low, or lucky, you might have the needed mats to make a gem and transmute, but with one of the mats being for dust from wishing, its a bad option. Also since its limited too.

The Geovishap isn't more efficient imo. You can't control what gems you'll actually get, so when you're trying to farm from scratch for 1 specific element, its a giant rng fest.
    wait...what? are you thinking of something else? it's literally 1 for 1 conversion to different gem types. If you want to convert to pyro gem, you can use any of the other ones and convert to pyro. How is it not good?

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post

wait...what? are you thinking of something else? it's literally 1 for 1 conversion to different gem types. If you want to convert to pyro gem, you can use any of the other ones and convert to pyro. How is it not good?
    It still requires a gem of some kind. Its good at times, yes. But it takes x10 of the dust each time and the dust is from wishing. The transmute is good on its own. Its just that farming the geovishap sucks when you need 1 specific element.

Its also not just the gem thats needed. Its the shards from every tier essentially that is needed. That is a lot of transmuting if you put all of them towards the 1 element you need.
    Last edited by Zantos; 2021-03-08 at 02:25 AM.

It still requires a gem of some kind. Its good at times, yes. But it takes x10 of the dust each time and the dust is from wishing. The transmute is good on its own. Its just that farming the geovishap sucks when you need 1 specific element.

Its also not just the gem thats needed. Its the shards from every tier essentially that is needed. That is a lot of transmuting if you put all of them towards the 1 element you need.
    I'm still not really seeing what's the issue here (other than the dust). Even if you only get geo and cryo gem when you need pyro, you can still convert them both to pyro.