Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    What happened to all their cgi cinematics??...

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    thing is there is the whole "plea insanity" defense, and i would say your literal soul being in shambles could be a good plea for that.
    Narrative wise that does make her a character without agency. And characters without agency can easily be axed without any consequences to a story.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    So after all she has done, I still dont know the reason why. I thought they said 9.1 would explain this.

Like, what did she think the Jailor was going to do? Free us all? From what? From Azeroth? From Banana Bread Pudding? Its just action without any meaning.

Someone please explain, cause I must have missed out on some heavy shit. I bet the soulsplit would mean that she was just partly mind controlled all the time. Reminds me of someone.. Looool
    It isn't really explained. I guess the delayed tie in novel will tell it. We stopped Sylvanas, but we still don't know what she hoped to gain by helpong Zovaal whose plan likewise we don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    What happened to all their cgi cinematics??...
    I do not know. It's is strange as they did say they were going to produce some for Shadowlands, BfA had like 6 of them and they were great, I would like to think COVID had a role in the lack of use of cinematics with blizzard being away from the offices and working from home, but 2 cinematics from BFA and the Shadowlands cinematic were made under COVID restrictions too unless all those cinematics were done before COVID. :P

Are we certain that was her soul? How was she even "living" / thinking without a soul?

Also, what even was the reason for her helping the Jailer if the word "serve" triggered her to oppose him?
    I don't buy that she did it (starting wars and killing all those people) just to recover her soul

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    Are we certain that was her soul? How was she even "living" / thinking without a soul?
    Not her soul in its entirety. Just a piece of it. Same as with Uther.

Quote Originally Posted by Drec8 View Post
    Blizzard has one last chance to save this poor storyline. IF we see the 3 NPCs walking towards Sylvanas and Chop her head off. But that wont happen because she passed out and real heroes dont decapitate their enemies while they are unconscious.

Oh well, after 30ish years it is inevitable that they can't keep quality in storytelling.
    Are you even following WoW Lore mate?

After killing Archimonde, a guy who killed thousands of Draenei just yelled "Draenor is free" and suddenly no one wanted to kill him for his crimes.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    If the writers could stop self inserting themselves in the characters that would be great.
    We don't need every character to be completely dumb.
    I can hear Talisien sum up this comment at the start of a new video. Have the name danuser in there as well and you are 100% you will be made fun off soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I do not know. It's is strange as they did say they were going to produce some for Shadowlands, BfA had like 6 of them and they were great, I would like to think COVID had a role in the lack of use of cinematics with blizzard being away from the offices and working from home, but 2 cinematics from BFA and the Shadowlands cinematic were made under COVID restrictions too unless all those cinematics were done before COVID. :P
    Agreed, covid might have to do something with the lack of cgi cinematics. But there will probably be the one with a necropolis floating above Kaskala in Borean Tundra. Remember the leak?
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

Man, i can understand people not liking it but sending Death Threats to Christie Golden, one must be really a cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Are you even following WoW Lore mate?

After killing Archimonde, a guy who killed thousands of Draenei just yelled "Draenor is free" and suddenly no one wanted to kill him for his crimes.
    You validate my point.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    Agreed, covid might have to do something with the lack of cgi cinematics. But there will probably be the one with a necropolis floating above Kaskala in Borean Tundra. Remember the leak?
    What leak??

Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    Though that would be a more ethical way of going about it.
    Indeed it is an oxymoron.

Quote Originally Posted by Drec8 View Post
    You validate my point.
    That's exactly what I wanted to do.

Imagine Hitler suddenly being sad and everyone would be like "well, now we have to spare you".
    This isn't even cringe, it's not even epic, just a bad writing to the bone.

What leak??
    The image with the necropolis flying above Northrend(?).

It's nothing specific or confirmed, just a random image.
    Here's the image:
    Last edited by Eazy; 2021-07-07 at 11:42 AM.

What leak??
    Not a confirmed leak, but it definitely looks like it could be from a cgi cinematic: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Cinematic-leak

The location in the image resembles how Kaskala looks ingame from above. The rendering is very realistic.
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    The image with the necropolis flying above Northrend.

It's nothing specific or confirmed, just a random image.
    Here's the link:
    https://external-preview.redd.it/BFq...=webp&5b6d89e6
    Link don't work, get to a white screen with black text saying its a forbidden page

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    Not a confirmed leak, but it definitely looks like it could be from a cgi cinematic: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Cinematic-leak

The location in the image resembles how Kaskala looks ingame from above. The rendering is very realistic.
    omg cgi tuskarrs possiblz!

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder what happens now, zovaal will fight the titans? Or attack the slumbering azeroth titan?

Stood in the Fire Fixxit the Gnome's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one that didn't see that as a redemption?

She attacked Zovaal for her own selfishness. Very much in tune with her overall characterization.
    - Dare not to sleep -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    Man, i can understand people not liking it but sending Death Threats to Christie Golden, one must be really a cunt.
    What.. these little betas are sending death threats to the writers now?! LOL. Those fat little basement dwellers aren't killing anything, they're not even leaving their houses. Maybe if they add 'assassinations' to the Uber Eats menu she might be in trouble... otherwise, hard to take that seriously.

3+ Year Old Account
    I liked the cinematic, I liked it just as much as the tears of the Sylvie haters.
    Also her missing word is obviously "Sepulcher"