It's that time again, the time for people to get into heated arguments with each other over guild raid progression that they have no stake in.

/popcorn

Echo don't have enough cleave so anyone who doesn't have good cleave is getting replaced by a Moonkin.

Convoke the Spirits is just a meme at this point. 4Head.

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    Bosses die so fast no wonder ppl don't bother with mythic raiding. After you clear it on HC it's just matter of days to kill it on mythic so majority of guilds don't bother.
    This is an incredible post
    A better way to think about Casual v Hardcore: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...asual-Hardcore

I take it Limit will progress fairly rapidly on KT now that they’ve seen the Echo kill or is this bloody trinket an enormous advantage?

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Can't believe Limit is choking this bad. Echo is just so much better. What a shame. I hope Sylvannas isn't a "die next reset as soon as you get the extra gear" which would give Limit a cheap, undeserved win. I hope Method beats them now.
    Yeah that would be the worst kind of victory, even Limit likely wouldn't be happy with it unless it's a 16 hour lead. I think at this point the gear might not be a huge factor for Sylvanas, but let's see...

Quote Originally Posted by Trabsder View Post
    I take it Limit will progress fairly rapidly on KT now that they’ve seen the Echo kill or is this bloody trinket an enormous advantage?
    It means they don't need to waste all of their Brez's... So don't have to play perfectly... Where as limit has no room for unplanned deaths.

Guess we'll see next reset if it was indeed an intended strategy or not. If the mobs no longer despawn then it's obvious blizz didn't intend for that to happen.

It's not such a big deal, it seems Limit has a few of these trinkets and are now using the echo pause Strat so it should fall shortly.

Add despawning tricks are so bad for the game. Blizzard should be ashamed. Not to mention being able to just chill on the boss to let cds come back up. Penultimate boss drops like a fly. One really solid boss the whole raid. Pathetic.
    -=Retired Former World's Best Player=-

Yep KT down for.limit

Let's just hope for either Sylv dying this reset or late next... If it dies in the first 2 days of reset the community really needs to pressure blizzard to for once support these teams who are actively promoting their dead Game and do a global release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purrowl View Post
    Yep KT down for.limit
    ok I literally woke up to Limit's KT kill at 2% and one of their raiders laughed and said "this boss is a joke now".....what changed ?

Edit - nvm, read the other posts.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

what a sorry joke of a raid this is. Normal Guilds will struggle like nobody else on Painsmith only to be rewarded with 3 absolute Trash Bosses after. And then theres Sylvanas who will absolute reck your non Hardcore Guilds

They need to buff KT. Wouldn't be the first time boss gets buff after first kill.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    ok I literally woke up to Limit's KT kill at 2% and one of their raiders laughed and said "this boss is a joke now".....what changed ?
    Echo found out you can use a tank cheat-death trinket to despawn the P1 adds (essentially the hardest mechanic in P1). After that, you just line up cds for the glacial spikes, practice p2 a few times, and burn p3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Race was fun up to Painsmith Raznal went down then it just went downhill fun them falling like bricks
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post

Edit - nvm, read the other posts.
    Echo had an OP Strat using a trinket from Fatescribe and worked out KT doesn't cast abilities below 5% health.. so they could wait for cooldowns before each phylactory phase.. and have a dps with the trinket taunt and suicide (the trinket res you without using a brez)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jkq View Post
    what a sorry joke of a raid this is. Normal Guilds will struggle like nobody else on Painsmith only to be rewarded with 3 absolute Trash Bosses after. And then theres Sylvanas who will absolute reck your non Hardcore Guilds
    Kind of like Gorefiend... The next 3 bosses where a joke.

TBH, would be great to hears the dev view on why they didn't hotfix a change for KT or just communicated to the guilds that what they are doing isn't intended and they should stop.

I don't blame either guild for cheesing the adds, I facepalm at Blizzard for allowing the adds to despawn if their target dies and thereby trivialize the fight.
    But it really cheapens the fight.

Hopefully Sylvanas will not have such a dumb mistake in it and stay up for a good couple of days, if not until next reset.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death