Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ye total sabotage, skipping add that was ment to be killed to proceed to the next phase.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you? There are adds that can be kited etc and the adds that has to be killed to proceed to the next phase. This is the case.
    why dont they hotfix when Limit starts thier day and strats ? rofl thats not gonna happen

they give space Limit to kill , only hotfixing after pet guild finishes raid day

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this, dare I say it, the juiciest RWF WoW has ever had?

Quote Originally Posted by EnacheV View Post
    why dont they hotfix when Limit starts thier day and strats ? rofl thats not gonna happen

they give space Limit to kill , only hotfixing after pet guild finishes raid day
    So what about N'zoth? The boss they despawned (mid attempt for Limit) on multiple servers at once (in their favored region no less!) because they didn't like a strategy Limit was using. I realize you're either too dumb to think before you post or you're just trolling and won't reply anyways but I figured I might as well try.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2021-07-20 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ibogdandx View Post
    What incoming hotfixes ?O_o
    not including the sylvanas fix that was just posted
    all bosses after painsmith are getting buffed

I could feel the pain when Echo thought they had WF, shocking moment, no words really.

Quote Originally Posted by EnacheV View Post

yeah they totally didnt do this before like when they despawn or insta wipe a boss since cata

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    If they still manage to cheese it, it's gonna be juicy. And yes, this is shitty of blizzard to engage in changing mechanics mid-fight, mid-world first race. It's beyond silly.
    its happened for over a decade

15+ Year Old Account
    A bit to go to the 3000+ posts in a WF thread but I'm sure WoW is not declining..
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    I remember there was 1 time when the raid ID got hijacked by a troll... I think it was Serenity, people leaving Method to form a new guild (and most of them came back after it disbanded). That was really funny and juicy,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ye total sabotage, skipping add that was ment to be killed to proceed to the next phase.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you? There are adds that can be kited etc. and cruicial adds that have to be killed to proceed to the next phase. This is the case this time.
    I could try to further explain to you how add management have worked throughout the history of raiding, and probably give you plenty of examples on "cruical" adds that were not killed during encounters, but I doubt you would comprehend it, so I won't waste my time. Carry on.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jkq View Post
    oh yeah im sure you are european presumably from the east since you showcase great ability by not being able to understand what i wrote.
    You're right that I'm not European as UK left the union, in any case, you're going off on a tangent bashing EU vs US guilds, completely irrelevant to this thread.

I swear people are the biggest hypocrites in here, let's reverse the roles. Limit was ahead and Blizzard hotfixed this add-skip strat for them, suddenly Echo fans would be OK with that. Anyhow, if there's anyone you want to be mad at, it's Blizzard.

If you think Blizzard favours a side, then you're likely not well-informed. Blizzard LITERALLY despawned N'Zoth in front of their faces when they thought they were going to kill because a mechanic was skipped. They also denied them the kill when they pushed N'Zoth below the kill % but due to spell-queueing did not die.

Blizzard does not favour anyone, they just fix things that aren't meant to be done in a specific way, if your BP rises because your favourite guild isn't winning, maybe you time out and take a step back to reflect what you're nerd-raging about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    It looks like it but in reality, No because as soon as Limit gets their reset they will kill her before Echo's reset even starts which will put this WF race one of the worst because for once Limit's advantage will actually matter.
    An Karanir Thanagor

15+ Year Old Account
    You're right that I'm not European as UK left the union
    Say what?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

im convinced casters are trolling

"it has to be asked if blizzard caught the cheese strat because it was mentioned on stream"
    like they dont have people watching from in the raids since cata

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    You're right that I'm not European as UK left the union
    No, still European. The EU is not a geographical location.

Looks like they've ditched two boomkins and their convoke in p1 for higher single target damage.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    A bit to go to the 3000+ posts in a WF thread but I'm sure WoW is not declining..
    well with streams up theres less reason for speculation on a random forum

100% fair.
    Limit/Echo/Method have "clever use of mechanics" (AKA exploits)
    Blizz has "clever use of hotfixes" (AKA sabotage)

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    No, still European. The EU is not a geographical location.

Looks like they've ditched two boomkins and their convoke in p1 for higher single target damage.
    Pretty sure all the boomkins are venthyr now, legendary+convenant ability is just better than convoke in these situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    I could try to further explain to you how add management have worked throughout the history of raiding, and probably give you plenty of examples on "cruical" adds that were not killed during encounters, but I doubt you would comprehend it, so I won't waste my time. Carry on.
    Each encounter is different. Clearly they intend for this add to be killed. And I'm sure there are instances in this past where guilds have tried to circumvent adds/an add like here and blizzard also went "nope, not allowed." So, once again, nothing new.

Also, the hotfix was made around 6AM pacific time, who the hell is awake and is senior enough at Blizzard to do the hotfix, wtf.