Thread: Genshin Impact

Thinking about doing that Ningguang healer build and it turns out, she is on this banner. My main question is though, is Tartagila any good if I get him? Don't want to possibly waste a 5* on a character that may not be all that great to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Thinking about doing that Ningguang healer build and it turns out, she is on this banner. My main question is though, is Tartagila any good if I get him? Don't want to possibly waste a 5* on a character that may not be all that great to begin with.
    Yeah he is good. With Xiangling especially.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Yeah he is good. With Xiangling especially.
    May need to get him then because Xaingling has a permanent spot on my team for some reason lol
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Single target is crap, his burst takes forever to charge and it's not that great, his melee is decent but time limited, on stacked mobs he's much better because of splash dmg, i would say at diluc level, ofc can't be compared to hu tao eula ayaka, ganyu etc..., he becomes very strong at C6 but... C6 on 5*...
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

May need to get him then because Xaingling has a permanent spot on my team for some reason lol
    Childe players are all brainiacs who count seconds in their head while playing.
    Is very important you know how many seconds you spent on the form.

I never bothered to learn how to properly rotate with childe.

But here is a video from yesterday very recent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlkYG11H3G8

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    Childe players are all brainiacs who count seconds in their head while playing.
    Is very important you know how many seconds you spent on the form.

I never bothered to learn how to properly rotate with childe.

But here is a video from yesterday very recent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlkYG11H3G8
    When you see a purple blinking icon on his head then it's time to switch
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

It's a common misconception that C6 Childe is much stronger than C0.

You don't stay in Childe's melee stange for that long that C6 matters.
    C1 is the only QoL upgrade you could want. But C0 is just fine.

Childe C6 is probably the worst out of all 5* characters performance wise when it comes to DPS. It enables a different playstyle, but you don't really want/need that with childe anyway.

As for teams, I'd go with either
    Childe/Bennett/Xianglin/Anemo
    or
    Childe/Beidou (or Sara)/Fischl (or Baal)/Bennett - I like Baal because you have another big hitter when Childe goes on "cooldown".

You probably want to use Childe's burst in Archer stance btw.

edit: these teams are why I kinda want a new hydro-dps/subdps unit btw. Childe is cool and all (especially in AoE) but I think he looks boring as a character.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-10-16 at 08:58 PM.

Childe is really good mainly because of 2 reasons: quick hydro application and it frees your Xingqiu to use it on another comp. Honestly just on those 2 things alone justifies pulling for him if you want a solid character.

If you are on 100% chance limited char i'd wait for hu tao btw
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Childe is really good with characters that deal lots of aoe dmg from off-field. Right now that's basically Beidou and Xiangling so if you like them then he's a good pull. I also think he has a good chance of being relevant long term because his major uses (fast attacks and hydro application) aren't reliant on high dmg multipliers. Using him as an enabler rather than a carry also means constellations don't matter anywhere near as much. Hopefully they add a cryo character with good scaling and an off-field burst like Xiangling/Beidou for another strong Childe comp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Childe is really good with characters that deal lots of aoe dmg from off-field. Right now that's basically Beidou and Xiangling so if you like them then he's a good pull. I also think he has a good chance of being relevant long term because his major uses (fast attacks and hydro application) aren't reliant on high dmg multipliers. Using him as an enabler rather than a carry also means constellations don't matter anywhere near as much. Hopefully they add a cryo character with good scaling and an off-field burst like Xiangling/Beidou for another strong Childe comp.
    The next patch abyss will make him totaly useless again due to a lot of mobs using a shield tho.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Do you think C6 yanfei would benefit more from wanderer than crimson witch?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    It's ganyu, btw if you're looking for freeze comp then childe is better used as support for ayaka
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post

- - - Updated - - -

It's ganyu, btw if you're looking for freeze comp then childe is better used as support for ayaka
    Sadly no. I tried with mine and damage is not that much bigger.
    Her Charge attack numbers are just to weak.
    lvl 1 compared to ganyu -- 167.57% vs 124+ 128 + 217.6%

Her doing with Mona vaporize, you get much higher numbers with 4 set crimson.
    I run her with Dodoco for more charged damage as it goes into her rotation much better:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com..._5312/?lang=EN
    (you do need to trow at least one normal attack in rotation before you use charged)

Maybe it will be worth building her for charged once this comes out:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com..._5405/?lang=EN
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    I can believe people are whaling to get characters, but I doubt anyone is spending thousands of dollars and wasting literal days of time running the same boring assed domain just to get perfect artifacts. They're probably calling it good at a place that's reasonable for anyone who really likes a character.
    They exist (>_<)''

Hm, looks like I'm finally falling behind in Abyss....hopefully next Abyss rotation won't be even more of a dps check. I did manage to get 9* but by like 1 second on floor 12.

12-1 was easy, 12-2 was annoying but doable. 12-3...I had to do a lot because everything is so spread out. Basically just became rng battle to get a good run with lots of crits heh....

My talents are behind but I don't really see them making that much of a difference. My Hu Tao is 10/10/9 and Raiden is 6/6/12, so I doubt getting lv 9 talents on my supports would shave off that much time....prob just difference in artifacts (oh and kazuha). Mine are CRAP /sad.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-10-16 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    Hm, looks like I'm finally falling behind in Abyss....hopefully next Abyss rotation won't be even more of a dps check. I did manage to get 9* but by like 1 second on floor 12.

12-1 was easy, 12-2 was annoying but doable. 12-3...I had to do a lot because everything is so spread out. Basically just became rng battle to get a good run with lots of crits heh....

My talents are behind but I don't really see them making that much of a difference. My Hu Tao is 10/10/9 and Raiden is 6/6/12, so I doubt getting lv 9 talents on my supports would shave off that much time....prob just difference in artifacts (oh and kazuha). Mine are CRAP /sad.
    Did you have issues on last rotation with the big dps check of the PMA? Haven't done f11 and f12 yet, but they seem easier, at least I know I won't have to swap my single target dps for Maguu Kenki / PMA being on different halves this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post

- - - Updated - - -

ganyu is the most boring character to play in the game

Well I just finished 36* abyss, really easy rotation this time compared to last one with the PMA. At first glance f12 looks scary but honestly it wasn't that bad.

Got Kaeya c5 today.

\o/

Dunno if anyone noticed, but in your battle chronicle in hoyolab, they added alongside the spiral abyss stuff, the info from the event you had parties of 2 in rapid rotation... kinda weird they added an event thing there... unless they're planning to add it in the future?