Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    I am genuinely terrified that we're heading for Seasonal content only. I just hope that this is just fake.
    It makes sense from a certain point of view. I mean, if blizzard wanna charge for every patch released they're gonna need to change their monetization structure. But I find it hard to believe that they're not going to make expansions again. The only way this can work is if Blizzard adds a new zone with +2 extra levels at some point, otherwise, the numbers will become bonkers after 4-5 Seasons.

But I hope this leak is not true, because this could very well be a make-up to cover a glorified "maintenance mode".

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    So you think the words " You dont datamine there some insane spoilers 3 months ahead. In what world is this the same as wows ptr?" are the same as "they dont datamine things in other games or "the PTR cycles in other games are the same as wow where they have the entire boss roaster before things even hit the official ptr"

Im gonna put you an ignore, there is clearly a language barrier between us, have a nice day
    So You didn’t actually read my post but say I’m the one with a inability to read? I never said they don’t data mine things or that or that ptr cycles are the same I specifically pointed out that you saying they doesn’t data mine spoilers is false.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

They are mmos and other online games that were first on PC and now are on consoles.

WoW is just very special in that regard with how much reliance there is on stuff like macros and addons.

Like the idea you doing arenas on console with pc players without weakauras, callouts and macros is another world
    Hence the part of the post you chopped out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    League doesn't have spoilers. It doesn't have a story: At least not, in that game.
    Riot has been pushing stories and themes behind skins and gameplay modes for the last few years. (I mean, fuck, Arcane's existence is pretty much born from a couple of throw-away lines from Vi and Jinx's original lore.) It's not exactly the same as what happens in WoW but League's PBE is very similar in purpose to WoW's.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was one of my thoughts too, but I then thought about how they have enough trouble delivering content more than like, once a year.
    There's no way they are going to do yearly content stuff, more so if a certain someone is booted out.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    League doesn't have spoilers. It doesn't have a story: At least not, in that game.
    Before spirit blossom and the ruination you would be right but both of those events told story in game and atleast ruination was data mined in advance.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean "heading"?
    WoW is a fully seasonal game atleast since legion

- - - Updated - - -

I mean i read that part but thats a thing that needs to happen before, not after.
    And their moved MORE towards that direction later, not less, hence i dont consider it as something that is even happening
    Removing expansions definitely would be solidifying that move. Expansions still keep a promise of content alive.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Removing expansions definitely would be solidifying that move. Expansions still keep a promise of content alive.
    I think it makes sense. That's why I totally expect the Elder Scrolls Online model for content releases following 10.0.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    They've been memeing a lot, I don't think you should believe anything they've been stating as "top sekrit".
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    OMG THIS IS IT! THIS BINDS IT ALL TOGETHER! Everything makes sense now! Azeroth, Sargeras, the Shadowlands, the Jailer, Elune, Light and Void, Order and Chaos, Life and Death! I knew it!

So the "Lords of Dread" encounter does NOT include Darnathrius. I guess they're saving him for something else entirely

May I ask what even brought this topic on? The fake (yet entertaining) fanfic leak about Blizzard's internals?

While I think Blizzard could be tempted to do something like that (if they think they could earn more money that way), I doubt they are there yet. Though it is not as far out there as people think. If they had 3 month season passes with some cosmetic rewards then that would probably be worth more than selling one expansion every 2 years, as people clearly throw money at them for 20 bucks worth of DLC whenever it comes around. Add some fomo or increased legacy store prices to it (get it in later seasons for a premium) and you'd make way more money than with the current model.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    OMG THIS IS IT! THIS BINDS IT ALL TOGETHER! Everything makes sense now! Azeroth, Sargeras, the Shadowlands, the Jailer, Elune, Light and Void, Order and Chaos, Life and Death! I knew it!
    It all makes sense now. This is the alien thing they talked about in the trailer!
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

What do you mean "heading"?
    WoW is a fully seasonal game atleast since legion
    BFA had 4 patches

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    So the "Lords of Dread" encounter does NOT include Darnathrius. I guess they're saving him for something else entirely
    Maybe. But primarily because Prototype Denathrius already has all of his moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Campaign likely. Same likely applies with Sylvanas, and Elune.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, but fr tho...

Prolly either Azeroth, or Arthas.

Inb4 it's Elune

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Sarcasm teehee
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

M+ mount datamined:

Looks pretty sick. This should've been the S1 mount doe.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    M+ mount datamined:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEk5hMdV...jpg&name=small

Looks pretty sick. This should've been the S1 mount doe.
    Is it really tagged as m+? While I like the sinister color, at the end of the day it sadly has the same model that just drives me nuts when riding on ground. The swirly bit at the bottom doesn't stay on the floor and instead whirls around and that irationally irritates me for some reason.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    Is it really tagged as m+? While I like the sinister color, at the end of the day it sadly has the same model that just drives me nuts when riding on ground. The swirly bit at the bottom doesn't stay on the floor and instead whirls around and that irationally irritates me for some reason.
    Looks like it:

https://www.wowhead.com/news/wastewa...r-mount-324987

And yeah, I don't like recolors more than anybody else but I've actually really liked the S1/2 mounts so far. And this one is my favorite color combo yet.

Imagine not getting another recolored mount and instead the cute foxcat they just released for the shop...
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again