Hmmm, Dragons and Emerald Dream, now that's two themes that I didn't think would be merged in on expansion, but it fits what Blizzard has been doing for quite a while now.
    We'll see, I'm eager to see what they're going to announce next week (probably 9.2 release date along with an expansion pack announcement date?)

Since Pelagos is the Golden One mentioned by Il'gynoth, I am not worried by Turalyon at all.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    As for the Windrunners, I think Alleria is a red herring. She isn't really logically tied to Azeroth's fate as far as we know.
    But she is very much tied to the Void and its shenanigens.

Formerly known as Arafal

Am I doing this right

Google doc with all plate mogs complete with import codes! PLATE TRANSMOG-O-RAMA

Quote Originally Posted by Requitus View Post
    Am I doing this right
    "The final titan" The other titans aren't even dead. They're just occupied.

Am I doing this right

I don't think Ny'alotha was N'Zoth's prison.

I think that one of these two things happened:

1) Either we never fought N'Zoth at all because Ny'alotha was a vision and a twisted imagination of the future, just like how Wrathion never turned evil.

-OR-

2) We did defeat and destroy N'Zoth's body; but as per the bargain with Xal'atath, N'Zoth kept around the empty Blade of the Black Empire, for the purpose of using it as contingency. When Wrathion stabbed him with the blade, part of N'Zoth's essence was transferred inside the blade, almost like a "horcrux", so that he could be restored one day.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    "The final titan" The other titans aren't even dead. They're just occupied.
    I mean using the Final Titan instead of the Last Titan points to me like it would be the final titan to ever be formed, not the final surviving titan.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I mean using the Final Titan instead of the Last Titan points to me like it would be the final titan to ever be formed, not the final surviving titan.
    Which doesn't make sense, that implies Titans are beings that have a finite time to exist. Weird
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Which doesn't make sense, that implies Titans are beings that have a finite time to exist. Weird
    To me it seems more like it is what we know it is already for years, the final nascent titan soul that exists after Sargeras went on his rampage. Why would it mean they have a finite time to exist? Just means Sargeras aborted almost all the embryo ones

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    We'll see, I'm eager to see what they're going to announce next week (probably 9.2 release date along with an expansion pack announcement date?)
    There is really zero indication that they're going to talk about the new expansion next week. To interpolate this from one single sentence in a statement that's not even about WoW is... wishful thinking (not directed at you, but all the others that are expecting so much from so little).
    Last edited by Nyel; 2022-01-22 at 04:33 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

So sick of these dumb leaks that are all LOL DRAGON ISLES ONE ZONE FOR EACH FLIGHT LOL as if Blizzard would do something that obvious after BFA and SL.

The only leaks that are interesting are the ones that incorporate Lordaeron and Calia somehow... because BFA sets up WAYYYYY more on EK and Kalimdor than it does yet another island (which will probably appear but is not the focus)

I feel like it's not unreasonable to at least expect a date to be revealed for the 10.0 announcement.

Am I doing this right

You forgot to photograph it at an angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    My money is on 9.2 release date and a super obvious announcement of the expansion reveal date that doesnt completely reveal it's for the expansion.
    yeah that'd make sense! "Join us on "blabla" to discover the future of Azeroth!" wowee I'm getting kinda excited.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You forgot to photograph it at an angle.
    Here you go https://imgur.com/OSU0sim

Am I doing this right
    I mean, I am all for a Azshara and N'zoth outsmarted everyone plot but N'zoth was already imprisoned so this makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    vulpera pron

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    Not convinced each of those events count. The sword differs by the fact that it's a stabbing and not an earth-shattering event from within.

The Cataclysm (or the Shattering as the event itself is called) might not have "killed" Azeroth in the same sense either. It mostly shook the elemental planes and roughed up the surface a bit.

It's tricky.

As for the Windrunners, I think Alleria is a red herring. She isn't really logically tied to Azeroth's fate as far as we know.

Sylvanas, though, has died two times as the Banshee Queen (three if you count her death at Arthas' hand, but I think of that event more as her birth). If she died again it could be seen as her third.
    Tyrande talked about how she felt Azeroth had died twice before
    Sundering
    Cata
    Scouring

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    vulpera pron
    It is with great disappointment that I have to say I forgot my source at MS forgot to open an incognito window before searching that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    There is really zero indication that they're going to talk about the new expansion next week. To interpolate this from one single sentence in a statement that's not even about WoW is... wishful thinking (not directed at you, but all the others that are expecting so much from so little).
    That one sentence came after a statement about delivering content