Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Thousands of posts on the Trump idolization thread(Democratic party complaint catchall thread) say the President is to blame for all covid related topics, why else would it dominate that thread every day for years? If it was always Trump's fault, why is it not Biden's fault now?

Biden showed today what he really thinks of Fox news and it's reporters at the press conference. Doubt he'll apologize for calling a reporter a stupid son of a bitch, but hey at least you get unfiltered Biden. The world would have ended if Trump called a ABC/NBC/CBS reporter a stupid son of a bitch, but I doubt this will even get mentioned most places.
    Glad to know you finally blame Trump for all that shit!!!

Biden showed today what he really thinks of Fox news and it's reporters at the press conference.
    https://twitter.com/KaivanShroff/sta...48700579938313

Even John McCain, in 2017, knew Peter Ducey was a fucking idiot whose biggest accomplishment is managing to breathe while his throat if firmly occupied by Trump's weird mushroom dick.

I'm sure conservative media will start demanding that McCain be dug up so he can respond to poor Peter Ducey any day now.

Reminder: Peter Ducey is a fundamentally un-serious person and consequently is not worth serious responses to.

10+ Year Old Account
    The world would have ended if Trump called a ABC/NBC/CBS reporter a stupid son of a bitch, but I doubt this will even get mentioned most places.
    I feel like I should drop this right here...

NYTimes: The Complete List of Trump’s Twitter Insults (2015-2021)

Have fun browsing through all the "world-ending" insults, bruh.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

OH MY GOD. The Conservatives MELTING DOWN like Chernobyl over the Son of a Bitch comment are HILARIOUS.

All these claims that lashing out in anger are a sign of dementia.

You know what is the real sign of dementia? Forgetting things. Like forgetting daily outbursts from the giant orange baby who temporarily occupied the White House.

Thousands of posts on the Trump idolization thread(Democratic party complaint catchall thread) say the President is to blame for all covid related topics, why else would it dominate that thread every day for years? If it was always Trump's fault, why is it not Biden's fault now?

Biden showed today what he really thinks of Fox news and it's reporters at the press conference. Doubt he'll apologize for calling a reporter a stupid son of a bitch, but hey at least you get unfiltered Biden. The world would have ended if Trump called a ABC/NBC/CBS reporter a stupid son of a bitch, but I doubt this will even get mentioned most places.
    The fuck are you talking about?

Trump is to blame for the covid problems. He was the primary pusher of misinformation til he was removed from office. He pushed Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, bleach, UV lights, literally everything but what works like social distancing, masks and the vaccine. That is til he realized his fucking moronic base is dying.

And Biden slapping down Doocy and Fox News, is MUCH DESERVED. They are the 2nd highest pushers of vaccine misinformation, even though they have a vaccine mandate, that is stronger than the federal government one. And they probably were a stupid son of a bitch for asking stupid fucking questions.

Trump called them stupid, because he didn't like being called out for fucking lying. Just like you don't like being called out for fucking lying.

No run along and play.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    OH MY GOD. The Conservatives MELTING DOWN like Chernobyl over the Son of a Bitch comment are HILARIOUS.
    "WE LIKE A GUY WHO TELLS IT LIKE IT IS! FUCK YOUR FEELINGS!!!!"

*guy says that large gatherings during the holidays during covid are a risk that can kill you*
    *guy calls a dumb sonovabitch a dumb sonovabitch on a hot mic*

"THIS IS LITERALLY THE WORST THING EVER AND WE SHALL NOT STAND FOR THIS AFFRONT TO OUR DELICATE, SNOWFLAKE-ESQUE SENSIBILITIES?! WHATEVER HAPPENED TO DECORUM?!"

The hypocritical poo babies crying in their shitty diapers would be a lot more amusing if they weren't so potentially destructive to this country.

I think Biden needs to keep it up. Some of these cuckservatives love being insulted and will actually start to like Joe Biden. HAHA

10+ Year Old Account
    A good quote to put right up there with “will you shut up, man?”

And besides, I thought that conservatives liked trump “telling it like it is”
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    /Ron Howard voice ; Biden truly became President today.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "Only I can fix everything." - Donald Trump
    You going to follow this quote with Joe Biden PROMISING to get covid under control? He promised if elected he would get it under control and it's arguably gotten worse. Why don't you mention that also?

He also said he would unite the parties to pass legislation and he can't even unite his own party.

And I like how you go to the democratic playbook to call an argument a strawman when the pearl clutchers tried to find any excuse to go after Trump, you're being dishonest. He said plenty about reporters but he never called one of them a stupid son of a bitch at a press conference.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You going to follow this quote with Joe Biden PROMISING to get covid under control? He promised if elected he would get it under control and it's arguably gotten worse. Why don't you mention that also?

He also said he would unite the parties to pass legislation and he can't even unite his own party.

And I like how you go to the democratic playbook to call an argument a strawman when the pearl clutchers tried to find any excuse to go after Trump, you're being dishonest. He said plenty about reporters but he never called one of them a stupid son of a bitch at a press conference.
    You are in here crying biden called someone a fucking idiot. No one here believes your bullshit
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Is there some massive policy failure related to Covid that needs to be blamed on Biden?

There was, with Trump.

Was the reporter a stupid son of a bitch?

Oh, it's Doocy, asking a stupid-ass dumbshit question, and totally earning that response. Of course.

Let's visit reality for a moment, shall we?

There's Trump, mocking a reporter, not because of professional incompetence as with Biden and Doocy, but just the fact that said reporter was disabled.

Literally no one had an issue with Trump condemning a reporter. They had an issue with him mocking him for his disability.

So, swing and a miss, TexasRules. RealityRules says you're making shit up again.
    And the democrats had a field day about Trump making fun of the reporter and it lasted for weeks. This will not register on their radar. That is reality.

Wait, so your OPINION is that Doocy is a stupid son of a bitch, so that means your OPINION is reality...because everyone agrees with a Canadian's opinion about Americans. And you also think condemning a reporter is the same as calling one a stupid son a of a bitch. I am making stuff up, but your OPINION is reality, according to you.

Maybe conservatives need to get fucking vaccinated and start wearing masks and social distancing or maybe conservatives should just shut their fucking mouth on how bad covid is.

He united the 48 Democrats in the Senate. The 52 Republicans want nothing to do with his legislation

WOW. What a fucking goal post shift. You're right, he called Chuck Todd a sleeping son of a bitch on a live mic in front of press and reporters and thousands of people gathered at a rally in Pennsylvania.

Please stop white knuckling those pearls. You're going to hurt you wittle hands.

And the democrats had a field day about Trump making fun of the reporter and it lasted for weeks. This will not register on their radar. That is reality.

Wait, so your OPINION is that Doocy is a stupid son of a bitch, so that means your OPINION is reality...because everyone agrees with a Canadian's opinion about Americans. And you also think condemning a reporter is the same as calling one a stupid son a of a bitch. I am making stuff up, but your OPINION is reality, according to you.
    Last edited by fwc577; 2022-01-25 at 01:59 AM.

Has he been trying? Yes.
    Are Republican governors left and right intentionally refusing to work with him, just like many are still refusing ACA money to help the most vulnerable folks in their state? Yes.

I see where the problem lies, and it seems to be with the governors.

Again, it's not our fault Republicans refuse to even make a good-faith attempt at bipartisanship.

He said plenty about reporters but he never called one of them a stupid son of a bitch at a press conference.
    Yo, but he called Mitch McConnell a "dumb sonovabitch" and they're in the same party. What gives yo?

You came in with some weaksauce t-ball shit and are mad we're knocking it outta the park. It's not our fault you made this so bloody easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, so your OPINION is that Doocy is a stupid son of a bitch, so that means your OPINION is reality
    An opinion shared by the late John McCain and many, many, many others. Steve Doocy is deeply, terrifyingly stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    I feel like I should drop this right here...

NYTimes: The Complete List of Trump’s Twitter Insults (2015-2021)

Have fun browsing through all the "world-ending" insults, bruh.
    Sorry did he say those during a press conference to the person's face? Why are you obsessed with Trump and have no ability to criticize the guy you support. The guy you support holding the highest office in America called a reporter a stupid son of a bitch to his face at press conference and you are obsessed with former President and still reigning democrat Boogeyman who has no power.

All you guys do is compare Biden to Trump...because you can't de3fend the guy you support. Try telling me why it's okay for Biden to do it based on a man you hate? So you are okay with comparing his level to that of Trump, you want him to be the next Trump. Got it.

Sorry did he say those during a press conference to the person's face?
    OMG, Are you admitting Trump is nothing but a stupid fucking coward because he takes it to Twitter to avoid saying mean things to a person's face? Is your programming finally starting to wear off?

I thought it was a hot mic?

Also, would you have rather he said it behind his back?

Why are you obsessed with Trump and have no ability to criticize the guy you support.
    You should read this thread, because every regular poster here has expressed varying levels of frustration and disappointment with Biden.

The guy you support holding the highest office in America called a reporter a stupid son of a bitch to his face at press conference and you are obsessed with former President and still reigning democrat Boogeyman who has no power.
    Your headcanon is real weird.

Try telling me why it's okay for Biden to do it based on a man you hate?
    Because Steve Doocy is a dumb sonovabitch. Biden is 100% honest here.

you want him to be the next Trump. Got it.
    Your continued psychological projection is just weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're just gonna ignore the blatantly different context, to push a malicious and baseless partisan attack.

Okay then. Makes you look silly as hell to everyone not sharing your kool-aid.

Wait, so your OPINION is that Doocy is a stupid son of a bitch, so that means your OPINION is reality
    No, he's a stupid son of a bitch because that was a stupid question to ask. Objectively. Not my "opinion" at all. It was fallacious and misleading right from the get-go, which is why Biden called him out accordingly.

...because everyone agrees with a Canadian's opinion about Americans.
    And there's the bullshit jingoism and nationalism, to try and make this about my character-by-way-of-country rather than about the facts, which don't change.

And you also think condemning a reporter is the same as calling one a stupid son a of a bitch. I am making stuff up, but your OPINION is reality, according to you.
    I think mocking someone's disability is egregious. I think calling people who ask stupid, dishonest questions "stupid sons of bitches" is entirely reasonable.

If you can't tell the difference between those two circumstances, that's a "you" problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    So your defense is that Trump is more of a coward because he insults people behind their backs?

Weird flex, but okay.

Why are you obsessed with Trump and have no ability to criticize the guy you support.
    Huh? I've criticized Biden plenty.

Try telling me why it's okay for Biden to do it based on a man you hate? So you are okay with comparing his level to that of Trump, you want him to be the next Trump. Got it.
    Biden shouldn't have done it. But it's also understandable, and not even remotely "end-of-the-world".

And if it doesn't seem to be that big a deal to us, then that's directly laid at the feet of the man-child who spent years screaming his insults across every platform while representing the White House.

So, yeah, context matters.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Has he been trying? Yes.
    Are Republican governors left and right intentionally refusing to work with him, just like many are still refusing ACA money to help the most vulnerable folks in their state? Yes.

I see where the problem lies, and it seems to be with the governors.

Again, it's not our fault Republicans refuse to even make a good-faith attempt at bipartisanship.

Yo, but he called Mitch McConnell a "dumb sonovabitch" and they're in the same party. What gives yo?

You came in with some weaksauce t-ball shit and are mad we're knocking it outta the park. It's not our fault you made this so bloody easy.

- - - Updated - - -

An opinion shared by the late John McCain and many, many, many others. Steve Doocy is deeply, terrifyingly stupid.

But Joe Biden is the great uniter, he told us he would unite the country. He told us he was the one to do it. The guy you support. He should be able to compromise and unite as he has claimed he has done in the past. According to you, it's Republican's fault that they are acting the way they always act. And Joe Biden therefore misled you in to believing he could change their minds and compromise. Because Joe Biden is new to politics and has no clue how Republicans are going to act, he was
    just trying and was foiled by those darn Republicans who keep acting the same way over and over. I mean if he had dealt with them for decades he may have known this, but not now.

Endus claimed i am not in reality because his opinion is reality. That means you think opinions are reality also. The guy you support is acting like the guy you hate and your response is....but look what the other guy did.

So you think that calling a member of the free press a son of a bitch is the same as calling someone in your political party that. I need to go to these liberal websites to learn how these are the same.