Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    He's one of Putlers paid trolls. Just ignore him. I took one look at his post and did just that.
    Yeah, I am a paid Putinista. Whatever floats your boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    What a bold accusation.
    Surely you can produce proof of these allegations?
    That is the best explanation in English I could find.

That Neo Nazi is in our government basically.

Last edited by Gaaz; 2022-03-29 at 01:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Question, as a moderator, do you have access to see stuff like a users IP address and other such stuff to see where they track back to? Would be interesting to be able to call out liars saying they are in one space when really they are in another.
    I'm pretty sure they wouldn't give unpaid moderators that kind of personal information. There's likely a paid site admin that they can message to check if a burner account is using the same IP as a banned account, though.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Gaaz View Post
    Fuckin lol, Jimmy Dore? You would have a better source for this if you said it was your second cousin's best friends aunts dogsitters nieces ex-boyfriend from middle school.

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't give unpaid moderators that kind of personal information. There's likely a paid site admin that they can message to check if a burner account is using the same IP as a banned account, though.
    True enough, but could start requesting they start flagging accounts based out of Russia for them hopefully due to Russian disinformation becoming beyond apparent here.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calling for eradication of Jews
    Oh my God! Does Zelensky know? He's Jewish!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I am a paid Putinista. Whatever floats your boat.

*trash*

That Neo Nazi is in our government basically.
    What a hot, steaming pile of turds.

That's your source? Are you kidding? This is a conspiracy theory video, not proof.

Welp, at least you admitted to being a Putinista.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Question, as a moderator, do you have access to see stuff like a users IP address and other such stuff to see where they track back to? Would be interesting to be able to call out liars saying they are in one space when really they are in another.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post45769111

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I'm going to get a fucking aneurysm. We've been fucking getting endless reports since day fucking one about shit breaking, shit missing, basic shit not available, crap literally not doing anything it was supposed to fucking do. There are fucking Russian propaganda videos where they accidentally slip up and show how their fucking air force literally flying using commercial dashboard GPSs because they lack the most basic elementary shit.
    I see Easo is still convinced that being able to read Cyrillic script telegram threads that are full to the brim with paid Kremlin trolls makes their opinion more correct than, you know, the past three decades of military and foreign policy analysis. Rofl. Remember this hot take?

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Why did USA and USSR both make so many nuclear weapons if 100 are enough?
    What I said here still applies:

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Again; your rebuttal boils down to "they couldn't possibly be that stupid" - the only evidence for that viewpoint being literal Kremlin propaganda. And no, before you start banging on about how people saying Russia is incompetence are relying on Ukranian propaganda, we're including evidence from the past three decades and not just what Zelensky or Ukrainian Twitter is saying. Context matters.
    Last edited by Elegiac; 2022-03-29 at 01:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, eh? Where in Ukraine is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

What a bold accusation.

Surely you can produce proof of these allegations?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...7#post49064127

OK, now I need to add another point to my bucket list, lol. Need to see that if I get a chance.
    But you should google Prague subway. Our stations have less "epicness" but are not worse in style. Most have a distinct color theme. Not all though. That may be just my personal bias speaking however.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prague_Metro
    PS. I am flying to Ukraine next week. Might get a chance to see their subway. Knowing guys at Sudnopidyom though, probably will end up in a strip club again. Cause you know, I am Czech, I am supposed to be into these things . Last time I ended up translating for an Indian dude (with a terrible accent) in Mint Rhino.
    He visits not sure that counts as being Ukraine?
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2022-03-29 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Fuckin lol, Jimmy Dore? You would have a better source for this if you said it was your second cousin's best friends aunts dogsitters nieces ex-boyfriend from middle school.
    I mean, there are definitely neo-Nazis in Ukraine. It's eastern Europe, there's neo-Nazis everywhere, including Russia. They're among Putin's biggest supporters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Big "I am from every continent in Africa" energy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Funny how the moment one shill goes down another miraculous starts posting again....

Ukraine is one of the least fascist places around, as has been pointed out numerous times. Far right parties received less than 2% of the vote, which is amongst the lowest in all Europe. And, as has been pointed out before ad well, Putin came to power through the use of actual neo-nazi groups, and not pretend ones.

Now Russia isn't even hiding it any more - they gone full on Nazi with zwastikas, ethnic cleansing, war crimes, the works.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    It's almost like the account was made when mh-17 got shot down, and spread russian propaganda about that too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Funny how the moment one shill goes down another miraculous starts posting again....

Ukraine is one of the least fascist places around, as has been pointed out numerous times. Far right parties received less than 2% of the vote, which is amongst the lowest in all Europe. And, as has been pointed out before ad well, Putin came to power through the use of actual neo-nazi groups, and not pretend ones.

Now Russia isn't even hiding it any more - they gone full on Nazi with zwastikas, ethnic cleansing, war crimes, the works.
    Yeah, there's literally like a white supremacist biker gang kind of thing that's officially a part of Putin rallies.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Yeah, there's literally like a white supremacist biker gang kind of thing that's officially a part of Putin rallies.
    That would be the Night Wolves? The one chock full of FSB/GRU/Police/Mafia members?

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    That would be the Night Wolves? The one chock full of FSB/GRU/Police/Mafia members?
    That's the bunny.

They aren't the only links either.

This article covers Putin's history of co-opting the Russian neo-nazi movement to aid him.
    Last edited by Corvus; 2022-03-29 at 02:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    That's the bunny.

They aren't the only links either.

This article covers Putin's history of co-opting the Russian neo-nazi movement to aid him.
    AKA Putler projecting his own collaboration with Nazis onto his enemies.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I'll agree with this. But hope turned into surprise and now gleeful acceptance pretty quickly. For me at least. I did not expect this level of systemic and catastrophic failure in the Russian military apparatus.

Edit: I'd like to be a fly on the wall of a Pentagon meeting right about now... I imagine it kinda goes like this:

"So... uh, the F-35... why did we get that again?"
    Why? To keep casualties squarely on Ruski side in case of a conflict. Seems like a good deal, don't ya think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    There is a simple choice, Mihalik - you either admit that you don't have a solid proof or you can join the Slant's "T-60's/German tankers told me so" crew.
    It took you 15 pages and a decent amount of pressure before you admitted you were wrong. The audacity of some people...