Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I wonder what their plan is for releasing the talents, there is no way all of them get published before alpha launch if they only do 1-2 per post.
    If all of them are ready to test ingame there's no need for blog posts.

Or they can just straight up disable entire classes ingame until their talent trees are ready for testing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it is just reading about them but the "final" row of talents just seem underwhelming. I was hoping they would be knock your socks off cool but that might just be because I don't care much for the released classes.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Oh, absolutely. I just never understood why that wasn't a thing for SP baseline to begin with. I felt like giving them Power Infusion but essentially removing the whole appeal of the ability (being a damage CD you can give to someone else) was a stupid move.

It is actually.
    I remember the days unholy dk's had a similiar ability. It never felt good to give it away, and I think I never did back in ICC. These kind of things only work if you can't give it to yourself imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Maybe it is just reading about them but the "final" row of talents just seem underwhelming. I was hoping they would be knock your socks off cool but that might just be because I don't care much for the released classes.
    Shadow's final row is quite awesome ^.^
    Last edited by Lady Atia; 2022-07-01 at 05:58 PM.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

7+ Year Old Account
    Eeeey, Lightwell is back

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Eeeey, Lightwell is back
    I watched in horror at this post, but thankfully it doesn't need to be clicked

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    WoW and it's massive 20 year old spaghetti-codebase.

- - - Updated - - -

WoW is running on custom engine, on 20 year old spaghetti code and made with custom tools. You can bet your ass that any developer, no matter how experienced, will have a long acclimation period.
    Over 1.5y of acclimation? We all know that WoW is old, but these numbers are an ass pull. They would not be able to so shit if new workers had this much learning, because people come and go all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

With how long Dispersion was the final talent, I am kinda used to it.

Idol of Y'Shaarj: Shadowfiend causes you to gain a benefit based on your target's current emotional state.

Ok, this one sounds hilarious.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-07-01 at 05:59 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I wonder what their plan is for releasing the talents, there is no way all of them get published before alpha launch if they only do 1-2 per post.
    1 to 2 classes on the first Friday each month, and once they all are done, the Alpha starts.

1 to 2 classes on the first Friday each month, and once they all are done, the Alpha starts.
    Wow, Dragonflight 2024 release confirmed??!

The fact they went full force on the old God stuff is glorious
    Interesting to see a corruption make it as a talent and I can't wait to try different builds on the mythictrap calculator since wowhead will need 5 reposts and 3 articles before making one

7+ Year Old Account
    By the time your timelines' alpha starts we others will already enjoy the Dragon Isles.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Loving the old god idols. Great flavor for Shadow .

It's a downwards trend. Obviously the next first friday of the next month has 0 talent trees. 2 > 1 > 0.

They don't need to be out before alpha. The vast majority of people won't have access to alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Ah, sorry I didn't see that it was posted already since the post about it was quite vague.

Anyways, the Shadow Priest "Idol of X" talents look super fun! Would love to take all of them haha.

"Vwyq agth sshoq'meg N'Zoth vra zz shfk qwor ga'halahs agthu. Uulg'ma, ag qam!"

But, I guess that would be madness, right? Right!?
    Yeah the Idol choices both look kinda neat. I'd probably go N'Zoth but I need to see what Y'Shaarj's does.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    It's a downwards trend. Obviously the next first friday of the next month has 0 talent trees. 2 > 1 > 0.
    I think it's halving the amount, so next week we will get the shared talent tree and one of the specs of a specific class, after which we will get one spec tree, then half the talents of one tree, quarter of a talent tree, etc.
    Once we reach a single talent being revealed we will then start going into developer livestream where they constantly iterate on how much speed rogue sprint will give.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Once more it is proven that Shadow Priests ultimately fail in containing the Void, succumb to the whispers, and become utterly crazy and unstable.

Only a select few mortals are allowed to control the Void with mastery and lucidity.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Once more it is proven that Shadow Priests ultimately fail in containing the Void, succumb to the whispers, and become utterly crazy and unstable. Only a select few mortals are allowed to control the Void with mastery and lucidity.
    The Warlock class has a void creature as a servant so it isn't as rare as your fanfic makes it out to be.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    I hope they give demo locks perma Doomguard/Infernal again. Or at least give us viable builds to use more than only the felguard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

The Warlock class has a void creature as a servant so it isn't as rare as your fanfic makes it out to be.
    It was your beloved Blizzard that stated that Alleria Windrunner of the Ren'dorei is the first mortal to successfully defy the Shadows' whispers.

Both Shadow Priests and Warlocks are paltry novices who cannot compare to the Ren'dorei.