The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw I find it interesting that the Void was OK with Neltharion stopping the Primalists. It was not in the Old Gods' interest for the Primalists to win at that point.
    The void can be channeled like the light so it could be that he went beyond the old gods at that point and they crept in through his connection to the void after instead of being the connection it self.

If they went that route they could even say he wasn’t corrupted at first and it was still the old gods slipping in and driving him mad.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2022-11-08 at 10:20 PM.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw I find it interesting that the Void was OK with Neltharion stopping the Primalists. It was not in the Old Gods' interest for the Primalists to win at that point.
    Tbh I think nzoth figured he was better off having a kinda double agent than backing the galakrond and his supporters even if he's a result of their blood.

Honestly I'm ready for Xal to return and be revealed as an old god that was betrayed by the others and in hearing her story we find nzoth might be alive still

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    The question isn’t really rather he used magic it’s rather he used arcane magic or could get by with the flight magic.

The blues/greens we know use arcane/nature but the blacks have there own magic and don’t use the elements, same with the bronze and time magic and presumably the reds and what ever they focus in. Rather a dragon can just pick up a magic school and go beyond what they were made for is the dubious count.

- - - Updated - - -

See these are better examples just being on a secret council or even fighting with mages doesn’t really display that he’s using arcane and not say just doing What dracthyr do with there red powers but stuff like scrying time magic ect is outside of the reds wheel house.
    Well, he was a Knaak character after all ^^
    Last edited by Lady Atia; 2022-11-09 at 09:28 AM.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    The void can be channeled like the light so it could be that he went beyond the old gods at that point and they crept in through his connection to the void after instead of being the connection it self.

If they went that route they could even say he wasn’t corrupted at first and it was still the old gods slipping in and driving him mad.
    So basically void elves?

Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    So basically void elves?
    Don't say the forbidden words!
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Don't say the forbidden words!
    Too late, I can feel them coming...

While it was weird seeing Neltharion using Void powers, I liked that he chooses to become corrupted to achieve something, instead of being slowly corrupted through his sleep.

If they do the same thing with Nozdormu, I'll not complain.

In these visions Neltharion is using Void magic, the Evokers are using polearms... Clearly Nozdormu has already gone mad!

Murozond final boss confirmed.
    unclench your jaw

This is pretty funny: there is a Furbolg rep that currently you can't progress, and says that more will be revealed in the future. But nobody really reported on it yet.

https://twitter.com/itsneryssa/statu...645952/photo/1

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    This is pretty funny: there is a Furbolg rep that currently you can't progress, and says that more will be revealed in the future. But nobody really reported on it yet.

Hope it's not another furry allied race tbh. Would be nice to have something different.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebir95 View Post
    Hope it's not another furry allied race tbh. Would be nice to have something different.
    Damn, I am glad that 9 out of 10 Allied Races are not furry.

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    While it was weird seeing Neltharion using Void powers, I liked that he chooses to become corrupted to achieve something, instead of being slowly corrupted through his sleep.

If they do the same thing with Nozdormu, I'll not complain.
    It was probably a combination of both, he was already being corrupted, but in that moment completely gave in.

In these visions Neltharion is using Void magic, the Evokers are using polearms...
    Not all Dracthyr are Evokers.

I can understand the desire for new, non-anthropomorphic-animal races, and I'm kind of there with you myself. To be fair, though - and I know I'm coming from a place of bias because I would KILL for furbolgs to be playable - but I think the new DF-model furbolgs are pretty fierce looking. Much less "furry" and much more evocative of an actual pissed off bear standing up on two legs. More on the worgen/tauren end of the furry spectrum than the vulpera end, I guess. So at least they have that going for them?

Gonna try not to get my hopes up, but I kinda wonder if this Winterpelt Furbolg faction will be tied to an allied race sometime down the road. Interesting that they start at unfriendly and speak a language we don't understand; feels like a throwback to both the Timbermaw Hold furbolgs in vanilla that started at unfriendly rep, and the furbolgs in the draenei starting zone that we have to learn to communicate with through a series of language-learning quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still want Furbolgs for Alliance, Yes yes its a furry but Idc, it would be a good addition.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I still want Furbolgs for Alliance, Yes yes its a furry but Idc, it would be a good addition.
    They probably couldn't do worse than Vulpera(?), so bring it all on at this point.

Furbolg for Alliance, Taunka for Horde, and Neutral Tuskarr. Fur friends from afar.

I mean, Furbolg have been owed a spot alongside the Night Elves for ages, and have been slighted for Worgen, Pandaren, and Vulpera before they've gotten their due.
    Last edited by elderu; 2022-11-10 at 12:20 AM.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account

They showed this off… yet two of the shoulders they’re showing us haven’t been added.
    (Red and Green)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post

They showed this off… yet two of the shoulders they’re showing us haven’t been added.
    (Red and Green)
    did the same thing with over the shoulder cloaks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post

I would love for a playable Furbolg AR! I've always loved those guys