Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    The one thing I'll grant it is that it at least had more color to its settings than the Maw. Which isn't hard given how monotone the Maw is. And Korthia's barely colorful too.

When I first heard it called a City of Secrets, I imagine so much. But that wasn't a "city" at all.
    Same, I imagined some labyrintesque Suramar-like city in the style of Oribos, and instead... :x

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Same, I imagined some labyrintesque Suramar-like city in the style of Oribos, and instead... :x
    Yup. The name Korthia made me think like Greek or Roman aesthetic and I pictured streets, crumbling old buildings and the like.

Not a handle of those weird huts, some streets, and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Yup. The name Korthia made me think like Greek or Roman aesthetic and I pictured streets, crumbling old buildings and the like.

Not a handle of those weird huts, some streets, and that's it.
    You two need to stop it those ideas sound amazing and now I'm pissed that's not what we got :@

Return of the outer big evil elemental dragons?
    "New Cataclysm"
    Return of tyr?
    "Order restored"
    Old gods say Hi!
    Jailor comes back going i told you so.

Oh wait that is too many patches.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    My question is how long before old gods/void lords inevitably show up. We already saw a few twilight cultists mucking about in the Waking Shores and it feels like Old gods are the last pieces of the triangle alongside Titans and dragons.

My only hope is that we don't get another "the bad guy was actually the good guy all along" plot twist where it turns out the reason Deathwing put all the Dracthyr away was because he felt himself slipping and was actually "saving" them from the old god influence so they could help fight them off.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgetroll View Post
    My question is how long before old gods/void lords inevitably show up. We already saw a few twilight cultists mucking about in the Waking Shores and it feels like Old gods are the last pieces of the triangle alongside Titans and dragons.

My only hope is that we don't get another "the bad guy was actually the good guy all along" plot twist where it turns out the reason Deathwing put all the Dracthyr away was because he felt himself slipping and was actually "saving" them from the old god influence so they could help fight them off.
    I really think the end villain is gonna have some Old God connexion, if not full blown out implication. Galakrond or Chromatus would be ideal for that, as much as I want Nozdormu to be the end villain it might not fit that storyline as well.

10.1 - underground, Khaz Algar (Fire Primal Incarnate) in the style of Ulduar. Old Gods involvement, deep exploration of Neltharion madness, "pact with the Old Gods" that allowed him to banish Raszageth, thus corruption of his dragonflight. Cumination point for Wrathion vs. Sabellian storyline. Story for Iridikron of him being a mix of pre-aspect period Neltharion (earth brood) + Galakrond (infinite hunger that makes him grow, yet not as large as Galakrond himself). In Khaz Algar we discover why Galakrond grew so large and learn how to defeat Iridikron. Kalecgos with Khadgar are able to neutralize Frost Primal Incarnate, but Iridikron cannibalise on her (because he's hungry, right?) and now he's absolute alpha.
    10.2 - Ysera, green dragonflights, night elves tree, we are saving Emerald Dream because it's essential for Ysera comback, and without her, Aspects cannot restore their power. Malfurion is a gigachad and do some cool kamikaze, massive storm or shit like that sacrificing himself in the process, buying as some time, and swapping places with Ysera. Now that every Aspect is in place - Elune or Titans return the power to Aspects.
    10.3 - massive dragon war 2.0 against Iridikron and the whole army of primalists - with the knowledge from Khaz Algar we are able to reforge the Tyr's Hand artifact and annihalate Iridikron to dust. Wrathion himself does it, to complete circle about Neltharion storyline. He's able to bind Dracthyr to his will, but decides not to and destroys the artifact once and for all.

In the meantime - megadungeon for either of Fire / Frost Primal Incarnate + raid in the style of Obsidian/Ruby Sanctum to serve as a filler like ToV or CoS. Should be easy to implement, re-used assets + 1/2 bosses for the sake of progress and making the patch conent gaps less frustrating.

Alternatively - Murozond is the end-boss, he fcks up the timeline and we are shot X years into the future, making a way for a total world revamp with completely new stories, because why not?
    Last edited by Nebron; 2022-12-02 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebron View Post
    Alternatively - Murozond is the end-boss, he fcks up the timeline and we are shot X years into the future, making a way for a total world revamp with completely new stories, because why not?
    Stop talking dirty to me, we barely know each other

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Stop talking dirty to me, we barely know each other

Anyway, it feels like a natural opportunity to move WoW into new era. Setting for new systems is there. New assets have been meticulously prepared for a couple of expansions now, zones revamp happened as if they were testing a possible approach for a Kalimdor + EK revamp. WoW needs new heroes and massive story arcs dramatically like a fresh air to breath. It only seems natural that World Revamp is on the way.

1+ Year Old Account
    I can geek out like all of you and post a long one; however, the main thing I want to see for Dragonflight is the introduction of Murozond as a character in our timeline. Preferably, I would like for him to span several expansions. I'll be very disappointed if he enters in Dragonflight and dies (leaves) in Dragonflight. Set him up in Dragonflight as an antagonist throughout many patches/expansions. I am so over the "one and done" villains that either die in a single patch or single expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    I can geek out like all of you and post a long one; however, the main thing I want to see for Dragonflight is the introduction of Murozond as a character in our timeline. Preferably, I would like for him to span several expansions. I'll be very disappointed if he enters in Dragonflight and dies (leaves) in Dragonflight. Set him up in Dragonflight as an antagonist throughout many patches/expansions. I am so over the "one and done" villains that either die in a single patch or single expansion.
    I couldn't agree more, and Murozond has enough strength as a character to carry over many expansions. To me he's right up there with the Old Gods and Azshara. And he could even be the most terrifying one so far, as he could change the very fabric of reality and Azeroth's history as we know it.

Also, please DO geek out buddy haha, it's why this thread exists in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by JMitchy96 View Post
    You two need to stop it those ideas sound amazing and now I'm pissed that's not what we got :@
    Hah sorry, can't help but lament it.

I did find the Korthia we got as a bit of a breath of fresh air compared to the Maw at least, but yeah, what could have been...I know Blizzard says they didn't scrap a tier or anything but this is one of those "I don't believe you" moments.

Anyways, I kinda hope that Avaloren place is a whole expansion area and not just a single patch. Admittedly its more because I'm letting my imagination go wild again and thinking of all sorts of fairy and fae (not to be confused with the Ardenweald ones anyway) shenanigans, and I hate that similar possible-expansion-areas like Argus and Nazjatar were just patches (and don't get me started on the wasting of Ny'alotha). I don't want that again.

I thought the main story heavily implied that we will definitely deal with the Infinite Dragonflight, though I guess this might happen in the last patch or so.

I very much doubt that Blizzard will try to spread the infinite/bronze dragonflight lore beyond this expansion, especially considering just for how long we've been dealing with them. Like we've been involved with them since Vanilla.

1+ Year Old Account
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...eb2x&context=3 HUGE SPOILERS!

I have NOT looked at this, yet, as I have not even completed the MSQ. I just came across it on Reddit. Looks like someone got high enough renown for the first story chapter post-end game.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some one mentioned some hints for tyr to come back. Talking about some body.

What was datamined here or where did this come from?

I mean everyone ia kinda hoping for him to come back, so I guess that would be cool.. throwing in odyn and it would be somewhat of an interesting dynamic between the two.

- - - Updated - - -

I have NOT looked at this, yet, as I have not even completed the MSQ. I just came across it on Reddit. Looks like someone got high enough renown for the first story chapter post-end game.
    Oke.. you know what nvm my previous post then...

In summary: you rebuild Tyr's body using a Titan machine, though he isn't sentient yet. so the model was NOT from the past

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Korthia is the worst zone of all time. Boring aesthetic, worst rep of the game, only the mounts/xmogs were good.
    I don't think I even finished the story or explored the whole map. I just wasn't feeling it. If I did finish the story I don't remember much it, except that I led a dreadlord to someone by accident. Was that the end or did more happen after that?
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    I don't think I even finished the story or explored the whole map. I just wasn't feeling it. If I did finish the story I don't remember much it, except that I led a dreadlord to someone by accident. Was that the end or did more happen after that?
    That was basically it. You also found the last sigil belonging to the Primus. After that you only went back for the post-raid stuff in terms of story.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

OK, now I'm really interested in him meeting a certain blazing beard we know... and hopefully kick his ass.

The way i see it there are three main storylines that can be used for future patches. We have the Decay stuff with Decatriarch Wratheye still being around. Underground stuff, likely linking to Wrathion and Sabellian, with Djaradin as main enemies. And Titan/Dragon stuff, with the conflict between Primalists and Dragons being the current focus, but also having Murozond as a future hook.
    The world revamp dream will never die!