Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    I guess I just expected something more interesting than filler arc until we get the Bronze/Green stuff next patches.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Spoilers, but the Incarnates have visage forms

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post54061765
    Visage forms with insane designs.

They look so cool.
    Especially Vyranoth.

Formerly known as Arafal

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    As per usual the whole killing of Rasz has continued to have been a poor decision from the Narrative Team. This just solidified it.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Visage forms with insane designs.

They look so cool.
    Especially Vyranoth.
    She looks a little too close to the Winter Queen to me but the other two are on point, especially Fyrakk.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/watch-t...poilers-331746

I'm pretty sure Iridikron is lying about the lava and wants Aberrus to commune with the Old Gods.

The Incarnates' visage forms are shockingly good designs. Really captures the whole 'elemental' aspect of them in a way beyond just them being drakes made out of rocks.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2023-03-08 at 08:15 PM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw DH set definitely giving Silvermoon vibes. Switch out the belt for heritage one and you got some solid Belf mog.

The Priest set is really in a league of its own.
    Makes me wonder if other difficulties will have other colors, like high elf, void elf, etc.

Spoilers, but the Incarnates have visage forms

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post54061765
    Dude, that's sweet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I wonder if this is an implication that Tyr made the incarnates, before or after the aspects? Considering they have the power to change form and the Tyr questline has him keeping notes on elemental protodrakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    The Incarnates' visage forms are shockingly good designs. Really captures the whole 'elemental' aspect of them in a way beyond just them being drakes made out of rocks.
    I really love how inhuman they really look. Like they tried to look more like mortal races, but either chose to distance themselves, or simply couldnt make themselves look more humanoid.
    I almost wonder whether it's related to why Dracthyr cannot take fully humanoid visages. Might be that the Order Magic in the Aspects' flights allows them to get more stable forms. Dracthyr wouldnt really have much of that, and the Incarnates obviously wouldnt either.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if this is an implication that Tyr made the incarnates, before or after the aspects? Considering they have the power to change form and the Tyr questline has him keeping notes on elemental protodrakes.
    Its possible.

Proto dragon Incarnates, Dragon Aspects(And by proxy dragons can use the visage form) and then Drac'thyr. For what purpose, probably to help defend the world soul. Worst case scenario is Dragonkind have been experiments of some sorts(Also kinda funny considering Nefarian and his experiments).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The way I understood that questline at least was that Tyr made the Incarnates as an experiment on infusing Elemental magic into Proto-drakes with higher intelligence. The Aspects being when he went for the proper attempt with actual Order Magic.

Zaralek Cavern should feel additive, not replacing the existing outdoor world.
    The outdoor world has it's own progression track, which gives people who don't want to do group content a progression system.
    This is probably made like this so you can do both campaigns at the same time if you start in 10.1 right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The way I understood that questline at least was that Tyr made the Incarnates as an experiment on infusing Elemental magic into Proto-drakes with higher intelligence. The Aspects being when he went for the proper attempt with actual Order Magic.
    I understand it as the opposite; Tyr saw them and observed them so he could reverse engineer the project and thus try it with Order.

there's a protodrake for each primary element. Galakrond, supposedly, represents decay - is there a spirit one?
    not sure that there can even be one, though. perhaps it was the element of spirit itself in conjunction with various elements, which turns an elemental into a drake.
    is there an established evolution theory?

Quote Originally Posted by guro-tchai View Post
    there's a protodrake for each primary element. Galakrond, supposedly, represents decay - is there a spirit one?
    not sure that there can even be one, though. perhaps it was the element of spirit itself in conjunction with various elements, which turns an elemental into a drake.
    is there an established evolution theory?
    I think it's possible that Galakrond was the "Incarnate of Spirit" and got flipped to Decay by Yogg/Void Lords.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I really love how inhuman they really look. Like they tried to look more like mortal races, but either chose to distance themselves, or simply couldnt make themselves look more humanoid.
    I almost wonder whether it's related to why Dracthyr cannot take fully humanoid visages. Might be that the Order Magic in the Aspects' flights allows them to get more stable forms. Dracthyr wouldnt really have much of that, and the Incarnates obviously wouldnt either.
    It's a good bit of visual storytelling. It gets across the forms as being a convenience for them, with an intimidation factor whereas the Aspect and general draconic visages are meant to fit in with those they're watching over to acclimatize. I can see it being a conscious choice as much as an inability on their part to have more recognizable forms.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    It's a good bit of visual storytelling. It gets across the forms as being a convenience for them, with an intimidation factor whereas the Aspect and general draconic visages are meant to fit in with those they're watching over to acclimatize. I can see it being a conscious choice as much as an inability on their part to have more recognizable forms.
    I wonder which was supposed to be the design intent.
    Personally I feel the failed aspect angle is far more compelling, and adds a certain visual dimension to them feeling like the rejects.

I'm thinking one of the Incarnates will swap sides, or at least give up on the rest. My bet is on Vyranoth.

She seems chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    As per usual the whole killing of Rasz has continued to have been a poor decision from the Narrative Team. This just solidified it.
    Honestly I don't think so tbh. She was just the disc 1 end boss, not really a character, just something to move along the plot.

It's all very simple and uncomplicated, which is what WoW needs right now.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    I'm thinking one of the Incarnates will swap sides, or at least give up on the rest. My bet is on Vyranoth.

She seems
    chill.
    did you have to

anyway, wouldn't want it just because it reeks of weakness of their cause, and i like reasonably confident enemies more. and we just had a redemption story for a female character on the baddie side last expansion. but this makes your case only more probable.