To me, that HD dwarf armor looks more awesome than most DF sets so far, i love classic looks so much.

Toned down colors, normal looking armor and not glowing christmas tree, like some of 10-10.1 sets looks like, very bright and with 10 different colors on one.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I take it as pretty much given that Vyranoth will change sides or be eaten. Her being a woman gives her cover in as much as we already killed the other woman in the trio and the others are a dice throw. Fyrakk isn't dying this patch, but the Shadowflame aesthetic may end up ending up with him being corrupted and sticking with Iridikron. Alternatively, he can get eaten. I don't really see him making it out of this expansion any more than Iridikron, which is a shame since we've been woefully short a classic giant fire dragon running around doing chaos. It also keeps a more straightforward recurring threat source compared to baddies like the Knaifu, Azshara or Denny D, which are all schemers of some description.
    Part of me hopes they do what ESO does; have Fyrakk go down against the player plus the black dragons at the end of the 10.1 story.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Part of me hopes they do what ESO does; have Fyrakk go down against the player plus the black dragons at the end of the 10.1 story.
    I'd leave him for the follow-up so he isn't immediately taken down after his W as that pretty much puts us at Square 1 minus one Incarnate relative to the 10.0 setup.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd leave him for the follow-up so he isn't immediately taken down after his W as that pretty much puts us at Square 1 minus one Incarnate relative to the 10.0 setup.
    I'm thinking that Vyranoth may survive. Much of Alexstrasza's and the Red Flight's turmoil this expac has been about how all life matters - why do they get to dictate what lives and dies by just killing things that don't agree with the Flights/Alliance/Horde. If Vyranoth becomes amicable to it, I could see the Aspects letting her represent the Primalist's at Valdrakken - giving the Primalist dragons a voice in this newly established accord. Alex' once said they were as close as clutch mates, I'm sure many other dragons amongst the Flights share that sentiment with dragons amongst the Primalists.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

The last chapter of the 10.1 campaign is called "A Flame, Extinguished", so take that as you will.

Obviously, that would make it weird in regards to the Assaults.

@Auxis

Yeah, this is fairly likely.

@Makorus

That feels fairly straightforward. Would be a shame to build him up, make him the feature of a patch and buff him up, then bump him off that quickly in a quest of all things, but not unsurprising given Blizzard's track record.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

I mean Horde and Alliance are at peace yet the Zandalar/Kultiras assaults still continue. Maybe they will just remove Fyrak's flyovers after he's ded.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    I mean Horde and Alliance are at peace yet the Zandalar/Kultiras assaults still continue. Maybe they will just remove Fyrak's flyovers after he's ded.
    Sure, but the peace happened after that patch.

Introducing a mechanic featuring one of the baddies just to kill the baddie in the same patch not even in the raid is weird.

- - - Updated - - -

@Auxis

Yeah, this is fairly likely.

@Makorus

That feels fairly straightforward. Would be a shame to build him up, make him the feature of a patch and buff him up, then bump him off that quickly in a quest of all things, but not unsurprising given Blizzard's track record.
    Blizzard put themselves in a weird spot by designing all the dragons the same way.

Having Fyrak as a final boss for Aberrus would be shit because it's just Raszageth but red. Having a council fight would be "Oh, it's just two Raszageth".

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Sure, but the peace happened after that patch.

Introducing a mechanic featuring one of the baddies just to kill the baddie in the same patch not even in the raid is weird.

Blizzard put themselves in a weird spot by designing all the dragons the same way.

Having Fyrak as a final boss for Aberrus would be shit because it's just Raszageth but red. Having a council fight would be "Oh, it's just two Raszageth".
    In general, they could've saved themselves this problem by pushing him a patch further off. Mechanically, they don't really need to align and you can have him pivot between humanoid and dragon forms. Ditto I don't see it likely to be a problem when we eventually bump Iridikron off because he'll likely have a million tentacles or whatever and be themed differently from the rest. A council fight as a non-end boss is the other way of course. The main issue of it is that if the premise is him heading down to empower himself, he does so, he goes around torching stuff ineffectually and then we kill him in a quest, where Raszageth, who wasn't empowered, took a raid, it leaves the baddies having spent the patch going backwards in terms of threat.

Mind, there is the chance that the Flame being extinguished refers to the Sundered Flame, who we know are being bumped off this patch.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2023-03-11 at 09:38 AM.

I have to say, looking at the Sarkareth fight, I absolute adore fights that are "This boss is using abilites that the Player Class has". Same with Nazgrim and Tyrant Velhari in HFC.

All the abilities he is using are Evoker abilities, but they slowly and slowly get more and more of a cosmic touch as he goes more Void-corrupted. I really can't wait for the visuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post

The revamp looms ever closer.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    The revamp looms ever closer.
    *Revampday Clock moves one second closer to midnight*

Quote Originally Posted by Visas Marr View Post
    Moonkin was the best ranged spec the entire tier lol

Not saying there aren't some design issues but effectiveness is bonkers.
    Yeah i wasn't talking about effectiveness more about gameplay. Shadowpriest is also crazy effective but not that fun to play(imo) and deserves changes it didn't get in beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Whoever was adamant that we wouldn't get any Cata dungeons for M+ - looks like you lost. Can't wait for Troll Dungeons, Deadmines or other nuggets in the future!
    Imagine: a season with just all the Troll Dungeons
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    That will be the funsies drought season lineup at the end of the expansion.
    SL ended with all the megadungeons, now 10.3.7 will end with nothing but trolls. Reward for KSH is a risked variant of the current Keystone Hero mount.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I have to say, looking at the Sarkareth fight, I absolute adore fights that are "This boss is using abilites that the Player Class has". Same with Nazgrim and Tyrant Velhari in HFC.

All the abilities he is using are Evoker abilities, but they slowly and slowly get more and more of a cosmic touch as he goes more Void-corrupted. I really can't wait for the visuals.
    Mirror matches are always fun. Was such a shame when Sylvanas mostly used non-hunter abilities. Some poisons and traps would have been nice.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Revamped Zul'Farrak!

After flying around for a bit in the new zone, I think it needed a higher ceiling.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, the helm and shoulders from Neltharion's visage form might become available. I guess I'll finally switch to a dragon outfit.
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2023-03-11 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Potentially HUGE spoilers for an upcoming zone.

https://twitter.com/slothyjam/status...xvHZHFljvN8ivg

emeralddreamoutdoor
    Cool.
    It's time to have Emerald Dream ingame

I can't see the Ironforge tabard being trading post. An HD tabard for a race, offered once a year? Same with the Forsaken.

I wonder if they will be getting updated Dreadguard armor later this patch, or they will just use the warfront armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Cool.
    It's time to have Emerald Dream ingame
    I'm very excited at the idea a .2 Emerald Dream patch and a .3 Bronze / Caverns of Time Murozond + Iridikrond/Galakrond patch. I hope we win but we f*ck up the timeline and this leads to 11.0.