No aspects does not have to mean weaker dragons. And they currently do not have aspect powers btw. It is entirely possible for them to NOT empower Aspects anew during Dragonflight. Instead maybe the flights could fight as a whole instead of the entire power being concentrated on one person per flight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    No aspects does not have to mean weaker dragons. And they currently do not have aspect powers btw. It is entirely possible for them to NOT empower Aspects anew during Dragonflight. Instead maybe the flights could fight as a whole instead of the entire power being concentrated on one person per flight.
    It would be stupid. The narrative is about the aspects regaining their power and then "LOl nah" Thats dumb and very similar to cataclysm. No aspects is bad IMO. Spreading that power...for what purpose? Just cuause? Its not like Dragons are weak or anything.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Even if the dragons remain "depowered" I can see them still having Aspects as leaders. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't actually get their powers back, so they rely on their flights more (or the power was in you all along!), but there will always be a "faction leader" for each flight.

I'm wondering if the scarlet crusade armor is connected to the mega dungeon in the 10.1.5 patch

Would be interesting to get the human and undead lore after the heritage for humans and the reveal that they are being manipulated by a black dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    I'm wondering if the scarlet crusade armor is connected to the mega dungeon in the 10.1.5 patch?
    It could be! But would it be a standalone storyline or would it somehow be connected to the main story?

I'm wondering if the scarlet crusade armor is connected to the mega dungeon in the 10.1.5 patch

Would be interesting to get the human and undead lore after the heritage for humans and the reveal that they are being manipulated by a black dragon
    That's a good thought. Maybe Stratholme to allow some HD models of old weapons, alongside clearing up what is going on there in preparation for a world Revamp, or general human/Forsaken storyline.
    I imagine it's a difficult dungeon to remake smaller anyways, and a raid might be overkill.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    It could be! But would it be a standalone storyline or would it somehow be connected to the main story?
    With the exception of Karazhan the connection between the main plot ane the dungeon plot has been flimsy at best. Even Karazhan was only relevant because it was demons.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Is there a single faction of Warcraft beings that didn't go through a huge change WITHOUT murderhobos?
    True, but many of those are basic ass humans (or green, or dead, or small humans) that are trusted with little more than a city.

Also we have been doing just fine without Aspects since the Cataclysm.

I swear I'm not trying to be a negative nancy all the time. But I do feel the idea of the Aspects being necessary or competent is not sold really well. It's not like the pillars of creation where they are our only chance of stopping the Legion. What's the urgency? And it's not like they have a good track record. Neltharion got mad and had to be killed. Malygos got mad and had to be killed. Nozdormu will go mad and be killed in Cataclysm. Ysera got corrupted and was killed and is only back cause Malfurion was willing to unalive himself. Would you want to further empower a group where going crazy and evil is so common? I certainly would not.

I think it has to be Vakthros, the tower in Azure Span that currently hasn't been used but is showcased slightly at the end of the Azure Span campaign. The Blue are getting story in 10.0.5 and aren't the focus, and we have the devs saying Green and Bronze are "future patches", so I think the Blue story could be wrapped up by being the focus of the Mega Dungeon (and they have a giant structure already).

I think it has to be Vakthros, the tower in Azure Span that currently hasn't been used but is showcased slightly at the end of the Azure Span campaign. The Blue are getting story in 10.0.5 and aren't the focus, and we have the devs saying Green and Bronze are "future patches", so I think the Blue story could be wrapped up by being the focus of the Mega Dungeon (and they have a giant structure already).
    That would make sense I suppose. I'd be happy with a blue flight focused mega-dungeon

One has to wonder what it could even be though. Feels like they have already made quintessential Blue Dragonflight dungeons, including Azure Vault.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    One has to wonder what it could even be though. Feels like they have already made quintessential Blue Dragonflight dungeons, including Azure Vault.
    *insert random chase for an artefact lost eons ego in an underground labyrinth designed by Malygos, and specify the artefact is required to restore Tyr/help the Dream/help Nozdormu* And voilà!

5+ Year Old Account
    *insert random chase for a Blue artefact lost eons ego but required to restore Tyr/help the Dream/help Nozdormu + underground blue dragonflight labyrinth* And voilà!
    Wanna bet the last thing we need is gonna be the Dragon Soul?

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Wanna bet the last thing we need is gonna be the Dragon Soul?
    I've been thinking this for weeks haha! Either that, or an equivalent they pull out of nowhere

5+ Year Old Account
    I've been thinking this for weeks haha! Either that, or an equivalent they pull out of nowhere
    The Dracthyr Soul XD

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    The Dracthyr Soul XD
    Either than, or the Bronze patch (I guess .3?) will have us track that disc of Tyr we lost in Uldaman through different timelines. That could actually be quite fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I'm guessing something between the Nexus and Karazhan. Maybe a titan/keeper pocket realm (Ordos?) that is accessed through the tower? Would make it more interesting than "The Nexus, again, again". Though maybe it will be more like the Nexus if you consider Azure Vaults to be Oculus underground?

It would be cool to take a little trip to Ordos or a part of the Order realm if we needed to acquire energy for Tyr 2.
    Last edited by Cheezits; 2023-03-16 at 07:58 PM.

Either than, or the Bronze patch (I guess .3?) will have us track that disc of Tyr we lost in Uldaman through different timelines. That could actually be quite fun!
    Tazavesh, except way more time travel shenanigans would be fun. Just abandon the pretense of having a new dungeon area, and instead hust reuse a bunch if old areas with fun bosses. Arthas in Stratholme. A murloc boss from the murloc timeline. Aqir in Silithus.

- - - Updated - - -

*insert random chase for an artefact lost eons ego in an underground labyrinth designed by Malygos, and specify the artefact is required to restore Tyr/help the Dream/help Nozdormu* And voilà!
    To me this just sounds like Azure Vault with a 100% increase in Arcane elementals and constructs.

Vest possible scenario for me that feels realistic is having it be an Arcane prison. But even then I don't see how it would be much more interesting than Valt of the Wardens.

I completely missed the Defias bit, was it datamined?
    Its from the announcement itself:

The Defias Brotherhood is up to their thieving ways once more and have stolen a dangerous and powerful artifact from Stormwind Keep!

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Oh, wow! That's fucking sick. I'm looking forward to seeing these boys back in action. I prefer the all-red color scheme, though. It looks far more like the classic armor.
    It's funny how of all the things added in recent patches, these smaller HD remakes are the ones that get most attention and praise from the community. The Dwarf set is everywhere already while nobody is talking about any of the new tier sets, LMAO.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    It's funny how of all the things added in recent patches, these smaller HD remakes are the ones that get most attention and praise from the community. The Dwarf set is everywhere already while nobody is talking about any of the new tier sets, LMAO.
    Because Tier sets won't matter once the next tier is released. But old world model updates and SC lore has a longer shelf life.