Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Because killing of a major villain in a patch where he did minimal things is dumb?
    Did the Jailer, Lady Ashvane, Elisande, the majority of wow villains write this?

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Surely it must be the villain who was not the main focus this patch.
    While I do agree now its the Sundered Flame that's being referenced, I would say that Fyrakk's still a main focus. He's the entire reason we go down in the first place, this patch brought his assaults, like half the campaign is dealing with him. That's pretty main focus if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Also, no questline? Damn
    Well, something related to it got decrypted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Bruh. When is it gonna come out?
    Looks like next week, the thing that got decrypted is Kalecgos having a "Blue dragons arrive in 7 days" countdown above his head.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wait soo the last chapter of the 10.1 campaign is not live in us??

Hurray, even 'more' timegating

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Looks like next week, the thing that got decrypted is Kalecgos having a "Blue dragons arrive in 7 days" countdown above his head.
    That’s so hilarious. At least there’s dialogue in-game for it.

That answers the question for the blue dragon quest, but what about the tree? the quest regarding Tyr? Weren't all of those supposed to be in 10.1?

I bet the last campaign quest is accessible or supposed to be accessible, if the Blue Dragons are out next week. Why ship them at the same time?

Unless the idea is that the last campaign quest is the very last questline of the patch.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    This week we should get Blizzcon news, probably first wave of tickets + date. On May 4th Ybarra said we will hear something around next 2 weeks. And it's perfect time, end of May will be likely full Diablo focus.

Felstalkers getting new skins, so yeah safe to say customization for demons coming for all of them, or at least in the pipeline.

Damn, I'm loving the warlock pets. Considering this is coming with Warlock being opened to every race, I wonder if every other class with cosmetic stuff is going to get the similar investment when they open to other races. Druid forms, paladin mounts, death knight pets/mounts, demonhunter forms ... what a dream!
    And speaking of dream, since 10.2 seems likely to explore the emerald dream, I'm sure they're making dream themed 3d models for creatures and stuff. Could be a great time to open druid up with new forms. I still remember them talking about how moonkin was left in the dust in legion and that they would do something for them eventually. Would love to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Damn, I'm loving the warlock pets. Considering this is coming with Warlock being opened to every race, I wonder if every other class with cosmetic stuff is going to get the similar investment when they open to other races. Druid forms, paladin mounts, death knight pets/mounts, demonhunter forms ... what a dream!
    And speaking of dream, since 10.2 seems likely to explore the emerald dream, I'm sure they're making dream themed 3d models for creatures and stuff. Could be a great time to open druid up with new forms. I still remember them talking about how moonkin was left in the dust in legion and that they would do something for them eventually. Would love to see it.
    I'd be careful what you wish for.

An easy way to unlock druid and DH for everyone is just give everyone generic forms rather than make like 140+ unique ones...

7+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...90215844536320

The infinites have their own Oathstone, and its relevant in the (Infini-)Tyr fight.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...90215844536320

The infinites have their own Oathstone, and its relevant in the (Infini-)Tyr fight.
    They say it would be odd for those to just be for a dungeon. I disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Yeah, I see Ebyssian getting the seat this patch, there's no other place for Aug evokers to get an appropriate icon.
    None of the Aspects have yet restored their power, and Nozdormu still needs to be replaced by Chromie before they can have their empowerment moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Druid forms,
    Just having the bare minimum of models needed means druids are the least likely class to ever get new races, adding even more forms to the workload does not seem plausible.

3-4 november blizzcon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaussf View Post
    3-4 november blizzcon
    Next expansion leaks incoming……

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Serious leak season will probably start after 10.2 reveal.

Never too early for fake leaks.

I do hope this season is a bit more interesting. Dragonflight's was pretty meh up until like, what was it, a week or two before when we had the actual stuff?