Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Holy shit, the DSA is blocking the camps, preventing ICE enforcers from leaving.

the DSA rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Holy shit, the DSA is blocking the camps, preventing ICE enforcers from leaving.

the DSA rules.
    Glad that someone has a spine to act.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    I'd also like to add a 4th to that one:

4: To many Americans think they're more of an "individual" and "not a sheep" if they choose not to vote, sighting themselves believing anybody who is a politician is a criminal and voting makes you "part of a cult/herd".

In short, they believe choosing not to vote makes them superior to everybody else and to reality. I know, because I used to be one of them decades ago. >_<
    NOT voting is effectively giving half a vote to the candidate you like the least.
    That’s what we say in Norway, even if you don’t 100% know who to vote for still use your vote, even if you just vote to vote against someone you definitely don’t like.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post

the DSA rules.
    It really improves your faith in humanity that at least some Americans aren't willing to watch Nazis do their work in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post
    I also mentioned Europe, where I'm quite sure immigration isn't at a local minimum. The demographic claims I made still hold in all cases.

- - - Updated - - -

So you think the same number of people wander across the border while on a stroll with their children and scale a 30 ft wall? Honestly, I'm sympathetic to the idea that the US has sent mixed messages on illegal immigration for a long time, and de-facto encouraged it at scale. Harsh punishments in that regime aren't really warranted.

There's no mixed message about a wall.
    A 31 foot ladder defeats a 30 foot wall.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Not a fan of such action, she has her image going to shit after her public interview. Outside of that is considered harassment.
    Public shaming of a person inside a restaurant isn't harassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    A 31 foot ladder defeats a 30 foot wall.
    Hell, a 28 foot ladder defeats a 30 foot wall.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Hell, a 28 foot ladder defeats a 30 foot wall.
    Yep, even a rope could easily defeat a 30 foot wall. Would be lighter and when you get to the top you could pull it up and drop it down the other side

Umm anti-Trumpers I think this is stupid by the protesters. I saw footage today and first I can't believe the restaurant didn't kick them out. I saw this as harassment and even though I hate the slippery slope argument is this what we want for everything.

Now maybe the people working in the restaurant could have added a little something special to her food. Nothing to gross but something to spice up her food. In all truth let her dine even tho it was obviously done with no aware.

Then I think Stephen Miller did the same which we all no is Troll. He is a troll. I linked a article about how some of the time he just does policy to troll the left. This is what the right has become to trigger the left. No real policies, just luls.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post

So your claim is that humanity has guarded against subversion since the beginning of time. Sometimes people were wrong and, for example, JFK wasn't subversive. Ergo, subversion doesn't exist, and demographic replacement isn't any sort of problem at all?

There's a difference between being small minded and being concerned. The small minded are the people sitting at home watching reality TV.

I can say with all honesty that we both hope you're right. My concern is that systemic failure is the consequence if you're wrong.
    There is nothing to be concerned about, save for the disgusting human rights violations that would fit right in Assad's Syria, not in the US. "Demographic replacement" sounds like the words out of a shitty Nazi-era propaganda video. There's one race of people, and they are all human beings, not animals.

You have to reconcile with the fact that you have been deluded and misled by an ideology that serves white supremacy, an ideology that is ok with children being detained as political hostages, to further their ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Umm anti-Trumpers I think this is stupid by the protesters. I saw footage today and first I can't believe the restaurant didn't kick them out. I saw this as harassment and even though I hate the slippery slope argument is this what we want for everything.
    D'aw, poor dumb person got called some mean names because they are a piece of shit. Oh no for them! Whatever will they do? Maybe they should try harder to be a shittier person or stop spouting bullshit altogether, but that later part is like the nuclear option.

Why is everyone on Trump's team so thin skinned? SHS can't stand being called a liar, Trump hates being called names like a child and thinks we should worship him or it's treason, and each and every other one is basically a child trying to act tough but can't take it. Trump, the administration of little bitches.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866