Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    So um...they liked ppl stacking Cleavers?
    The passive wasn't unique so was possible to stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    The armor shed itself was always unique, the CDR and ArmPen was what made cleaver stacking OP and nothing has changed there.
    I'm sad they increased the CD on Riven's ult and nerfed his HP regen but it's not that big deal

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Does anyone else really fucking hate Darius?
    Pick anything mobile, long range like Jayce, Nid you wont hate him anymore, maybe Kayle but Kayle kinda falls off late game.

I hate my teammate feed to him thats all, fed Darius is impossible to win.

Will be missed ~

I'm actually not surprised they nerfed Riven's health regen. It sounds crazy, but her regen is insane right now. Literally seen her beat people in lane because she outlasted them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I'm actually not surprised they nerfed Riven's health regen. It sounds crazy, but her regen is insane right now. Literally seen her beat people in lane because she outlasted them.
    It's kinda weird, I mean, they nerfed it by 50%!!!

Last time her health regen got nerfed it was from 10.5 to 9.0 or something like that, but holy damn, this time it got nerfed pretty hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It's kinda weird, I mean, they nerfed it by 50%!!!

Last time her health regen got nerfed it was from 10.5 to 9.0 or something like that, but holy damn, this time it got nerfed pretty hard.
    No more penta kills Majad.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    No more penta kills Majad.
    XDDDDD

That was newbie games! Anyone can do that.

Deleted
    I see...
    Mayans said it, 21 dec the world ends. (For Riven players like me :<)

Kind of sad that Riv's ult got nerfed, kind of justified though, I guess. Kinda OP to just have an incredibly wtfpwn ulti ready by the time you kill someone and they get back to lane. Health regen seemed a bit harsh though.

Meh. Maybe the revert to BC will make it not seem so bad.

Jesus... Christ...

You know how some people who play LoL have RL friends who do too? And how some of those friends are pretty bad? Most of the time, it's because they're just inexperienced, obviously, but sometimes...

I saw one of my friends just enter a blind pick 5v5 as Jax jungle. I spot that he has this mastery build called "AD carry".
    "Don't you have a jungle build?", I asked.
    "Uhm, didn't bother to set one up yet", he says, even though he has been jungling several times since the new masteries came in.

Then, I see him buying Cloth Armor and 5 pots.
    "You shoulda bought a Machete, helps clearing the jungle. Everyone uses it in the jungle these days", I said.
    "Why? Didn't say so in any book I read. I took cloth armor because I didn't have enough armor", he says.

Even as I'm typing this, I can hear him die several times in the background, since we're having a LAN.

Just... I try to help my friends and play with them as often as I can, they know I'm pretty decent at LoL in comparison, but sometimes... It's hard, man.
    Especially when they willingly build the wrong items and stuff because "That's what I think is best, okay?! Jeez!"

Makes me wonder why I bother sometimes.

Reign of gaming says they changed J4's Aegis spell on the PBE...

OLD

Temporarily gains 50/90/130/170/210 (+20/25/30/35/40 health for each nearby enemy champion) health for 5 seconds, and slows surrounding enemies by 15/20/25/30/35 % for 2 seconds.

NEW

Temporarily gains a shield that absorbs up to50/90/130/170/210 (+ 20/25/30/35/40 damage for each nearby enemy champion) damage for 5 seconds, and slows surrounding enemies by15/20/25/30/35 % for 2 seconds.
    But I have the strangest feeling its some sorta typo or something because he always gained a shield.... so either there was no change OR they got the new/old things backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Reign of gaming says they changed J4's Aegis spell on the PBE...

But I have the strangest feeling its some sorta typo or something because he always gained a shield.... so either there was no change OR they got the new/old things backwards.
    it's just a tool tip wording change because he gains a shield, and not actual health.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or is Fiddlesticks one of those champions (I played him jungle) who starts off meh but then just has a great late game? Once he gets Zhonya's that instantly makes him a thing to be scared about in team fights. I was playing normals and I'm kind of shitty at Fiddle jungle, been practicing a bit with him and had a bad start but mid game I had a team fight (just bought zhonyas) and used my ultimate popped zhonya's and watched the enemy team dwindle away. He's so hard to play early on and I'm not used to champions like him.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    What happened to Galio? I haven't seen any for ages. And I remember times when he was played all the time.
    Btw... wouldn't Galio counter Katarina?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    What happened to Galio? I haven't seen any for ages. And I remember times when he was played all the time.
    Well technically you could build a Chalice or Athene so you can just farm waves like a monster. And I'm guessing your ulti totally disrupts hers so. I could see it work easily. Perhaps it's time to get Galio out again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I played him two days ago.
    Got stuck against a god damn Vlad who has 40ap + obviously spell pen @lvl1.
    The HORROR.
    Got owned.. no MR countered the heals and damage he could do with no punishment.

He's in a good place against most APs though.
    And yeah, if a Kat jumped you, she would feel as much pain and she deals to you.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    I love Galio, but I've become more attached to other characters that can fill the same role. There is nothing wrong with him, but a lot of other champs are FotM and for now he is not one of them.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Deleted
    Quick question..well 2 questions. I put in a ticket because I bought Ahri 2 days ago , had some extra RP and wanted her...and now she's on sale. Sooo I submitted a ticket asking for a refund in the difference in sale price - regular price. Think I'll get the refund? Annnnd about how long do they take to answer those kinds of requests?

Deleted
    Wondering if Trill of the Hunt still has the pushback as it doesn't say anything about it there... probably yes since I remember reading they don't want it as an escape ability.

EDIT: Oh wut Ahri on sale. Time to refund.

Now what the eck do I buy with my RPs... Full Metal Jayce y/y.
    Last edited by mmoc9f36a84b59; 2012-12-21 at 11:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Quick question..well 2 questions. I put in a ticket because I bought Ahri 2 days ago , had some extra RP and wanted her...and now she's on sale. Sooo I submitted a ticket asking for a refund in the difference in sale price - regular price. Think I'll get the refund? Annnnd about how long do they take to answer those kinds of requests?
    I may be wrong, but I usually hear from people saying they're good about refunding if you've bought it a few days before a sale. On answer times, I have no clue; I've never had any issues with something like that yet.
    And I've already spent all of the RP I got the day all those sales started. Vi+Leopard Nid+Artic Warfare Cait+Syndra+Midnight Ahri, and then I believe Shyvana as well. Oh well, all worth it.