Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Watching the Horde punch itself in the face will always be hilarious.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Yeah, and since @Powerogue can't resist being wrong, I'll just quote the entire thing:

Do you remember last thread where you got blown out so hard on this front you temporarily left the thread? Why is it that you just stop arguing when you're on the losing end, and then show up repeating the same lies?

You're referring to a cherry picked a single line from "Edge of Night," divorced from all context.

--"Edge of Night," p2

Alone, that's pretty damning. Fortunately, that's not the entirety of the statement, and you'd have to be extremely disingenuous to try and construct a point from that alone. Garrosh continues and says:

--"Edge of Night," p2

This is in conjunction with a passage from earlier in the story which reads:

--"Edge of Night," p2

For a scenario like breaching the Greymane Wall, the Forsaken are extremely useful, since shots that would kill the living only slow them down. That's not using them as fodder, that's using them where it makes sense to do so.
    are you seriously ignoring all the part where the apotecary desperately ask to garrosh to let him use a bit of blight to stop the decimation in that choke point?

i mean, i even admir your love for garrosh, but damn why you always try to deny what is perfectly clear from the context?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    are you seriously ignoring all the part where the apotecary desperately ask to garrosh to let him use a bit of blight to stop the decimation in that choke point?

i mean, i even admir your love for garrosh, but damn why you always try to deny what is perfectly clear from the context?
    Garrosh choosing not to use the blight has no bearing on whether or not the Forsaken were used as a meatshield. By that logic, any refusal to use [insert powerup/weapon of questionable morality] would be chalked up to "using troops as meatshields" or "throwing lives away."

Garrosh choosing not to use the blight has no bearing on whether or not the Forsaken were used as a meatshield. By that logic, any refusal to use [insert powerup/weapon of questionable morality] would be chalked up to "using troops as meatshields" or "throwing lives away."
    lol, so he hated undeads, he forced a pointless siege in a highly defended point, he refused a way that would resolve the situation, he was shitting on the apotecary all the time declaring how his glorious living troops would march over forsakens bodies and he totally didnt try to decimate forsakens?

im not even understand why you still try to convice anyone of this bullshit, whats the point?

Anyone remember the Warcraft series when humans were paranoid and racist jerks? You know, had faults...
    Why are the current writers so fixated on "Horde = Cartoon villains, Alliance = Nobel heroes of the light"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird how Vol'jin threatened to assassinate Garrosh because he was "fighting the enemy," as you put it.

Why is punishing treason okay for Sylvanas but not Garrosh?
    they will NEVER give you a straight answer for this man. never. its one of those "YOU WANT THE TRUTH!" "YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!" moments.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Yeah, and since @Powerogue can't resist being wrong, I'll just quote the entire thing:

Do you remember last thread where you got blown out so hard on this front you temporarily left the thread? Why is it that you just stop arguing when you're on the losing end, and then show up repeating the same lies?

You're referring to a cherry picked a single line from "Edge of Night," divorced from all context.

--"Edge of Night," p2

Alone, that's pretty damning. Fortunately, that's not the entirety of the statement, and you'd have to be extremely disingenuous to try and construct a point from that alone. Garrosh continues and says:

--"Edge of Night," p2

This is in conjunction with a passage from earlier in the story which reads:

--"Edge of Night," p2

For a scenario like breaching the Greymane Wall, the Forsaken are extremely useful, since shots that would kill the living only slow them down. That's not using them as fodder, that's using them where it makes sense to do so.
    once again your point and yeah his beliefs didnt let the forsaken use the plague to end with the situation easly and swiftly... but at least he stood in what he believed to the very end, and even i hated him, you win this time.

but on the darkspears topic, weren them the frontlines in wolf heart?.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardRoe View Post
    Anyone remember the Warcraft series when humans were paranoid and racist jerks? You know, had faults...
    Why are the current writers so fixated on "Horde = Cartoon villains, Alliance = Nobel heroes of the light"?
    Because it is the way modern propaganda works.
    Team A - is always good and shiny. Team B - is only good if it is friend of Team A.
    When someone says something good about Team B - well boy, you are the worst person in the world, your time is up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    lol, so he hated undeads, he forced a pointless siege in a highly defended point, he refused a way that would resolve the situation, he was shitting on the apotecary all the time declaring how his glorious living troops would march over forsakens bodies and he totally didnt try to decimate forsakens?

im not even understand why you still try to convice anyone of this bullshit, whats the point?
    It's obvious you don't understand because you're calling it a pointless siege, when the Horde, for its future ambitions, needed a port in Southern Lordaeron.

And again, this nonsense about "Not using blight" has no bearing on whether or not the Forsaken are being used as meat shields (they're not). It's entirely irrelevant to the discussion, and you're trying to shoehorn it in for absolutely no reason.

Again, if refusal to use a dubious weapon or blessing frames any losses as "lives being thrown away" then every character in the Warcraft Universe hates their own people and the others they command. It's a ridiculous line of reasoning that you're trying to force here.

With regard to the Apothecary being "shitted on:" Lydon suggested using the plague despite it being banned, his soliders were late and his scouts were failing in their duties. And Garrosh's statements regarding the latter two failures are relatively tame. Beyond that, this too is entirely irrelevant to the original point that was claimed.

totally didnt try to decimate forsakens?
    You've tried this before and you couldn't prove intent. Do you really want to go down that road again?

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    they will NEVER give you a straight answer for this man. never. its one of those "YOU WANT THE TRUTH!" "YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!" moments.
    The (like two) anti-Garrosh pro-Sylvanas posters here are hypocrites of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by Cucultlan View Post
    once again your point and yeah his beliefs didnt let the forsaken use the plague to end with the situation easly and swiftly... but at least he stood in what he believed to the very end, and even i hated him, you win this time.

but on the darkspears topic, weren them the frontlines in wolf heart?.
    I don't have "Wolfheart" nearby, so I can't pull up quotes; however, it's worth pointing out that having Darkspear on the frontlines=/=using Darkspear as a meatshield.

Garrosh and the Kor'kron were there in force as well (And engaged enough in combat for Garrosh and Varian to come to blows).

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I think people that are calling saurfang a traitor are forgetting that voljin also did the same thing and there was no mass hysteria about him being aided by the alliance. What changed now, since this plot is MoP faction conflict all over again?
    Garrosh didn't have tits.
    Last edited by Feanoro; 2018-11-03 at 02:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

10+ Year Old Account
    The (like two) anti-Garrosh pro-Sylvanas posters here are hypocrites of the highest order.
    honestly feels like more than two given the high frequency of those dodge ball posts
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Anyone remember the Warcraft series when humans were paranoid and racist jerks?
    I don't. Are you expanding Garithos (who whatever he was still kept a word to Sylvanas) to all humans or something?
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

#TeamSaurfang
    #TeamTrueHorde

I'm so excited to see the ball rolling to get the real Horde back in charge!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diatribe View Post
    real Horde
    Nice Dwarf signature.

Think Blizzards going to throw the huge curveball that it's actually Saurfang who dies, and Sylvanas begins throwing Orcs in slavecamps bringing them back to Warcraft 3 all over again.

Imagine if Blizzard decides to completely remove the tribal image of the Horde since the original 3 are rarely played anymore.

why so many people are on the "true horde" thing?, are we back on WoD garbage again?.
    A lot of people dont even like Sylvanas and are going to be on her side in this one as Saurfang is a stright up traitor to the horde.

On my part i will back up Sylvanas even if i dont really like her but at least he is with the horde and i commit the error of going against Garrosh blinded by my dislike of him even he did good things for the horde in general and after his downfall in WoD the horde went to the dumpster... so i will not make the same mistake twice this time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    Pretty much. Such a disappointment to see the dev of his character take this turn....
    What would you have prefered? please explain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    You gotta be more specific here since we had like 10 iterations of the Horde and most of the time the Horde had no problems with doing evil things. Saurfang was okay with the war, just a reminder. War involves killed the other faction.
    He was fine with the blight, not the murder of civilians, the use of blight, and the destruction of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I think people that are calling saurfang a traitor are forgetting that voljin also did the same thing and there was no mass hysteria about him being aided by the alliance. What changed now, since this plot is MoP faction conflict all over again?
    Yes i remember when voljin became traitor to the horde and made a rebellion to kill the warchief and was THANKED and became the warchief.
    but now because its a girl on the throne thats not allowed.
    also speaking that sylvanas was put on the throne in a bad manor (some extra force...)
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

READ THE NOVELLAS

SAURFANG AND SYLVANNAS ORCHESTRATED ALL OF THIS TO ATTACK STORMWIND

the only twist is that BFA really doesn't have old gods
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

Wow can't wait for another bland, good for nothing warchief becoming the new green Jesus.

For boredom and honor! Zztar zzzog... r...

Whoever comes after, the writer should remember of frank castle:

"You hit them and they get back up, I hit them and they stay down.".
    Next warchief better use mana bombs, burn trees and contaminate stormwind's water reserves.

Because they're lead by Anduin, a noble hero of the light?

I mean there was more of that back when we had Varian. He got better, Garrosh got worse until he had to be put down.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Wow can't wait for another bland, good for nothing warchief becoming the new green Jesus.

For boredom and honor! Zztar zzzog... r...

Whoever comes after, the writer should remember of frank castle:

"You hit them and they get back up, I hit them and they stay down.".
    Next warchief better use mana bombs, burn trees and contaminate stormwind's water reserves.
    So what you're saying is, instead of trying to regain their honor, they should double down on their current path and just become Team Evil?

I mean it'd be a different ending than MOP I guess. Sure, let's kill Saurfang and Baine and burn some alliance orphanages!

Quote Originally Posted by Diatribe View Post
    #TeamSaurfang
    #TeamTrueHorde

I'm so excited to see the ball rolling to get the real Horde back in charge!
    Naw, Garrosh was True Horde. WOD was Iron Horde, pretty sure we had a Dark Horde, Fel Horde, Old Horde... https://wow.gamepedia.com/Horde_(disambiguation)

How about "Steel Horde", after the Strength of Steel story? That's catchy enough.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2018-11-03 at 03:47 AM.