Tinkered with an old PMR cause I was bored ::S
    (This person requested a sig from me last month, but I was awaiting a reply about something before I started working on it.)
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR's

Nahj:

<--- Click

Nolan:

Both liked their requests so I can share them :P

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diatenium View Post
    Making a signature request here.

Name: Diatenium
    Race: Dwarf
    Server: Emerald Dream [No need to add this to the signature, I cannot provide an armoury link given my character's lack of adequate posts, you'll likely have to fish for it to get the necessary facial features]
    Gear: Heroic paladin Tier 11 [Helm swapped out for Justicar Crown], (Rare) Argent Crusader's tabard, Titansteel shield wall, and Aledar's Battlestar where applicable
    -Show helm
    -He's holy so he'd be likely doing something caster-related, integration of weapons and shield to be decided purely by the artist's judgement. A silver-gold motif might be the most appropriate background coloration.
    -Same applies to the pose in the sig itself, I'm giving full artistic freedom here.

And of course, I appreciate anyone in advance for their willingness to craft this for me.
    I'm not usually a big fan of dwarves, but I loved the gear set you requested. Nice gear, btw. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Amazing. I love troll cat form.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I'm not usually a big fan of dwarves, but I loved the gear set you requested. Nice gear, btw. :P
    Oh, wow, Many many thanks!

I honestly wasn't expecting it to be turned through so quick, you're right on the ball there!

And thanks for the compliment. The colour combination is better suited for a Draenei, I wager, but good luck finding a paladin set that best suits a dwarf, the naxx tier maybe? =I

It's also doubly fun to know that, given the difficulty to obtain such a set, I'll be the only one running around with it, but now I'm taking up space rambling on.
    Last edited by Diatenium; 2012-01-09 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    PMR:

Love it, thanks

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Hey guys im hoping to get a signature with matching avatar made. Im pretty simple just hoping for a darker(blacks/greys/charcoal colored) sig. Thinking Ninja Gaiden with the name "Oblivion" somewhere on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It really helps if you use the template on the first post to request a signature.

For two main reasons:

1.) It keeps the artists from having to re-do anything they made for you, because it's not what you had in mind. (Even though you didn't specify)
    2.) It allows them to understand what you are looking for, so the job is easier on them as well.

Be kind, use the first post template.

Wallpaper: gonna be a dual toon wallpaper
    Resolution: It's an oddly sized resolution, 1440x900
    Visible text: Anettë, Âelir (near the toons they go with) Destroyer's End somewhere on it as well
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%AB/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...2elir/advanced
    Gear set: Rogue in t13 normal (blue) with Cursed Vision of Sargeras and if weapons are shown, the transmog on the weapons i have is fine
    Priest in t13 raid finder (also blue)
    Helm visible: yes for both
    Your pose: Rogue in stealth (either idle or moving is fine, and whether or not weapons are drawn is up to you)
    Priest casting
    General colour scheme: blue/purple/black (darker tones of these colors), or alternatively, do a color scheme to contrast the colors of the gear that they're wearing

if multiple artists want to do this request in their own varying (and awesome) artistic styles, feel free, as i'll likely cycle through them all (if more than 1 gets made anyway)

Signature by Kenz

PMR:

<3 transmog sets ^.^
    WTB more PM's with older gear models ;;P
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    It really helps if you use the template on the first post to request a signature.

For two main reasons:

1.) It keeps the artists from having to re-do anything they made for you, because it's not what you had in mind. (Even though you didn't specify)
    2.) It allows them to understand what you are looking for, so the job is easier on them as well.

Be kind, use the first post template.

sorry i had the template all copied and pasted and started filling it out. But none of it really made sense since what i wanted was so simple and none of those questions other then text and color would have been answered :P

Deleted

Got bored, first thing I've done in Photoshop in over 5 months O.o

Deleted
    Signature Request

Visible text: Sianne, Destroyer's end

Armory link/Facial screenshot: This is the char but with helmet on can't take it off because i am not home. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Sianne/simple. here is a other char of me but with helmet off got the same face and hair. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ngbeerr/simple

Gear set: Tier 13 normal

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Dont know, Something with the weapon, Supprise me!

General colour scheme: What fits with the armor.

Any extras: maby a Dragon soul theme, dont really needs any extra.
    Last edited by mmoc7b201a41d6; 2012-01-09 at 08:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sáfarie View Post
    Signature Request

Visible text: Sianne, Destroyer's end

Armory link/Facial screenshot: This is the char but with helmet on can't take it off because i am not home. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Sianne/simple. here is a other char of me but with helmet off got the same face and hair. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ngbeerr/simple

Gear set: Tier 13 normal

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Dont know, Something with the weapon, Supprise me!

General colour scheme: What fits with the armor.

Any extras: maby a Dragon soul theme, dont really needs any extra.
    Dibs. Haven't done any warriors with T13 yet!

Oh, forgot to ask. Do you want the normal version of that sword you're using since it would fit better color-wise? The LFR one is that blue one and it might seem a bit out of place with otherwise red-ish gear. The normal sword is a bit red-ish. Just wanna make sure will you be okay with that since you want the weapon shown.
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2012-01-09 at 11:58 AM.

Deleted
    Yeah the normal version of the weapon didnt thinked about that. anyhow supprise me ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    sorry i had the template all copied and pasted and started filling it out. But none of it really made sense since what i wanted was so simple and none of those questions other then text and color would have been answered :P
    Oh I totally get that you're request isn't exactly the same as others, but I wasn't exactly pointing my post towards you.

Just in general!

Since I had an hour or so of free time today, I thought I'd try something new in a wallpaper concept that I thought up last week. It's really simple. It's available to anyone, so go ahead and download it (by clicking the link on the right of the DeviantArt page), if you like it. If you want it resized, PM me.

Reminder: Not taking any requests!

10+ Year Old Account
    Requesting a signature + avatar

Visible text: Character's name
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory Link / Screenshot
    Gear set: Hunter tier 10 (25 man Heroic aka DAT PURPLE) + normal version of the 25 man Zod's bow off of Lady Deathwhisper + Elementium Poleaxe <OPTIONAL>
    Helm visible: Preferably no unless you can put on my sweet Surestrike Goggles v2.0
    Your pose: Preferably pulling back an arrow with my bow.
    General colour scheme: I'm a hunter so either go green (class color) -or- black+purple
    Any extras: Slap an Onyxia mount or something Onyxia related somewhere. Also a regal-ish Exodar flag.

Go crazy
    Last edited by Supakaiser; 2012-01-09 at 05:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    After PM discussions with the requester, I found I used the wrong armor set for a request.

I took the name off and if anyone wants this sig, let me know and I can add your name.

Here is the new sig, Naifas. Took me forever to get the shoulder effect to show up because as soon as I started waiting for it so I could snap the screenshot, it wouldn't go off for 30 seconds. Hehe.