10+ Year Old Account
    I've gotten 30 in one day(well, 30 in a couple hour time period), and then 1 random one a few days ago.

They must really like me.

Haven't gotten a single one. What did i do to China?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Haven't gotten a single one. What did i do to China?
    You no buy gold. You Dishonor China.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't gotten a single one.
    ^this right hurr, despite using the same e-mail account for everything ever since Gmail was created (yes, including back when you had to be invited to use it).

Maybe I've got a really rare password that doesn't follow common password patterns.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    ^this right hurr, despite using the same e-mail account for everything ever since Gmail was created (yes, including back when you had to be invited to use it).

Maybe I've got a really rare password that doesn't follow common password patterns.
    Don't know about the password thing, but it may have something to with the fact that i live in Norway, dunno, China hates me. Oh well, their loss, I will visit Japan next summer then!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know about the password thing, but it may have something to with the fact that i live in Norway, dunno, China hates me. Oh well, their loss, I will visit Japan next summer then!
    Come to 'murrica. Then you'll wake up to this:
    Last edited by personn5; 2012-09-13 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Had to change the picture a bit

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't seen a single one of those. I live in San Antonio, so the "murrica" argument doesn't really fly. :P
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    They just don't go for the crazy fanboys as much as they should(kidding, of course).

Though, probably going to take a break from Gw2 for a bit. Or at least I should.
    Don't really want to, but need to be away from people for a while.
    Eh, will give friends time to catch up to me and finally be able to dungeons anyway.

If I put a Sigil on my off-hand Shield does that Sigil's effect only apply to the two abilities that my shield has or does it apply to all my abilities so long as I have my shield equipped (like WoW's enchants)?

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    If I put a Sigil on my off-hand Shield does that Sigil's effect only apply to the two abilities that my shield has or does it apply to all my abilities so long as I have my shield equipped (like WoW's enchants)?
    Someone was saying earlier that it applies to all skills you use while that weapon is active.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Someone was saying earlier that it applies to all skills you use while that weapon is active.
    Oh joyous day. Good news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh joyous day. Good news.
    yeah, I did about 2 minutes of testing(and only with 1 sigil, so don't know how accurate it is).
    Double dagger necro with flame burst sigil on offhand procced when all I was doing was auto-attacking.

When I first came to mmochampion we had a nice small gw2 community here. Whatever happened to that? There are some people who seem to live in this subforum trying to discredit anything about GW2. Do they not have anything better to do in their lives? RIP mmoc community, it has now become much worse than even the guru community. I'm out of here, laters all.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    When I first came to mmochampion we had a nice small gw2 community here. Whatever happened to that? There are some people who seem to live in this subforum trying to discredit anything about GW2. Do they not have anything better to do in their lives? RIP mmoc community, it has now become much worse than even the guru community. I'm out of here, laters all.
    Sorry to see you go Doozer, another voice of reason is lost.

Your post echos my personal thoughts, but I'm going to probably stick around, for a while maybe longer...though if it continues on it's current trajectory I might have to bail myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

What a cruel place the internet is, people can't enjoy good things with eachother anymore!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Leaning towards that myself, but nobody would be sad to see me go. Keep on truckin.

Deleted
    But there's nowhere else to go

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    But there's nowhere else to go
    There's the official forums, which aren't nearly that bad yet, but it won't last. At least they have proper sub-forums. That way you get to avoid GD like everybody reasonable does in the WoW official forums.

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    No one will ever use a 2-hander again!

10+ Year Old Account
    No one will ever use a 2-hander again!
    That would be true if it weren't for the fact that a Greatsword gives you different skills than Sword/Sword. :P

Ain't gonna run into that particular "enchanting" problem in this game.