Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    (i.e. Heimer, nerfed pre-rework Eve)
    >He hasn't seen pro jungle Heimers.
    I was like you once.

Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    I'll admit that Pulsefire Ezreal is rather expensive, but that's probably because of all the goodies attached to it other than the actual skin. That and he's more futuristic with lasers and lights, while Battlecast Cho'gath is much more current-tech mecha godzilla. Wouldn't call them quite the same.

Also, yet another update it would seem today. http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/01...-update-2.html for the interested! Bots talking sounds kind of cute.

(Also, Puella Magi Madoka Magica signature and avatar! <3)
    Lots of nerfs and buffs

(Also thank you, i love it Madoka a lot)

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

You know a nerf that is missing? Kha'zix ones =P, Elise Harass will be cutted by a lot mana cost increased and i didn't liked Olaf nerfs D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    You know a nerf that is missing? Kha'zix ones =P, Elise Harass will be cutted by a lot mana cost increased and i didn't liked Olaf nerfs D:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ebreaking_bug/

=D

I love Draaaaaven, although im not that great with him, the Draaaaaven from the tournment is owning everybody

Deleted
    Took me nearly a minute. :D:D:D:D

Deleted
    can u tell me some good champions who use arp runes?

The thing about AD flat vs ArP are: Flat ad scales worst than ArP in late game. I prefer Flat ads, help in last hits, give more early game power.

Bruisers most likely can use ArP an example is Renekton, Riven etc...

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 01:36 PM ----------

Scumbag Gragas lol, didn't let Draaaaaaaaaven get the Pentakill

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Took me nearly a minute.

your comment kinda clued me into the joke. But I laughed when I saw it. Got a whole train full of people looking at me funny

Aaa team most OP comp : Elise, Shen and Kha'zix lol, netherless to say they won =P

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    can u tell me some good champions who use arp runes?
    Draven, Jarvan IV, Xin Zhao, Trundle, Hecarim, probably more, but those are the ones I remember using Arp Runes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Draven, Jarvan IV, Xin Zhao, Trundle, Hecarim, probably more, but those are the ones I remember using Arp Runes.
    I problaly wouldn't use it on J4, or Hecarim. Not even Trundle tbh. Rather go AD/AD. But I prefer AD/AD on most anyways ;p

I just got PAX TF <3

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I problaly wouldn't use it on J4, or Hecarim. Not even Trundle tbh. Rather go AD/AD. But I prefer AD/AD on most anyways ;p
    It's mainly to do more damage to champions when you gank, but AD is more useful for actual jungling.

Deleted
    Why do they always have to give Garen such ugly ass hairstyles... and here I thought Rugged's terrible hair couldn't be matched. I like the skin and animations though...

I don't like Garen so i'm not worried

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Why do they always have to give Garen such ugly ass hairstyles... and here I thought Rugged's terrible hair couldn't be matched. I like the skin and animations though...
    You're really going to complain about a hairstyle on a champion that has short hair, and can barely be taken notice of when you're playing him?

What you guys think of the Pulsefire skin? Or should i use the RP to buy other stuff? I have basically all the champions i want for now and some skins.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was reading some pb notes and was wondering if they are still following through with his two shiv as of now... I hope they at least make it scale...
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I was reading some pb notes and was wondering if they are still following through with his two shiv as of now... I hope they at least make it scale...
    He's going to be the same =P, his slow just isn't as powerful as it was a.k.a less annoying , he could lock down someone with the slow. The guy is running with slow and you(Shaco) abusing the +20% atack damage on AA's