Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Music is good indeed. Even if I don't get any posters and stuff with it I just really like having CDs. There's something about putting a CD in my stereo and blasting away that makes it so awesome. Sadly I don't really have that many albums, and most are from Manson/Slipknot, and I barely listen to metal/rock anymore. :/ More kpop albums it is!
    My collection is about 40% hardcore, then 30% metal, 20% rock/pop/rest, 10%kpop (which now is 24 cd's I think).
    Sadly my stereo isn't all that good and I'm too lazy to put another CD in it, so I now have 150+ full repeats of the IGAB album played already XD

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Minho was also in an episode of invincible youth with Yuri and Sunny and other female idols, was funny.
    Minho: "Whats this?" *waves arms around*
    Hara and sunny *waves arms around*
    Minho: Ha no but really
    Hara: I don't know, we just do it
    All three *waves arms around*
    hehe

He was also in a sitcom where Taeyeon stalked him in one episode, that was funny too.

This is prob my favorite song by Evol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_sTXrJu_kQ
    It needed to be a single though :<

And fiction is one of my favorite songs by them lol, sorry I put a full stop after fiction so thought it would be obvious. Fiction and shock were me listing two good songs. Midnight was the bad song example.
    Saying things like that make me want to watch it, but I never feel like watching it all

Kinda like that EvoL song, nice link.

Rozen Maiden intro. I loved this anime and I remember the soundtrack being awesome. However with a lot of these songs I wonder why exactly I liked it, only to remember I always skip the intro's.

BHD, you won't beat me in laziness

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 12:20 AM ----------

Hm, that sig video reminds me of this.

That Rozen Maiden intro is amazing even though I've never watched the anime. I only know it from when i played Stepmania for hours on end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    His ability for music is brilliant and his games are incredibly fun, I also like a lot of his character designs but.. eh..

[IMG]http://www.nationmaster.com/wikimir/images/upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/bb/Th06sakuya_portrait.jpg/110px-Th06sakuya_portrait.jpg[IMG]
    Nobody is good at everything, I guess!

I can link more if you like, there's a hell of a lot of touhou music out there
    I'll have to check out some of his games sometime, at least if they aren't incredibly annoying to get to work. I still haven't figured out where to download the Steins;Gate VN and how to get it to work with english subs. I know nothing about these things, felt like a pro PC guy when I fixed a bug in a pirated game by following a guide and changing the default keybinds in a textfile, and I've studied IT stuff!

Please, link more :3

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    My collection is about 40% hardcore, then 30% metal, 20% rock/pop/rest, 10%kpop (which now is 24 cd's I think).
    Sadly my stereo isn't all that good and I'm too lazy to put another CD in it, so I now have 150+ full repeats of the IGAB album played already XD
    If 24 CDs make up about 10% of your collection then damn, I'm jealous of the amount of CDs you have! I got lucky, I'm the youngest of my father's children, and when only I still lived at his place he decided to move to another country, so I could pick and choose whatever I wanted from his place.. So I've got an amazing stereo now! Even got a CD player that can hold up to 6 CDs at a time connected to it, so I can listen to almost all my SNSD albums without changing CDs

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 09:32 AM ----------

Rozen Maiden intro. I loved this anime and I remember the soundtrack being awesome. However with a lot of these songs I wonder why exactly I liked it, only to remember I always skip the intro's.
    I pretty much always skip anime intros, even if the songs are good. I just want the show to start! ^^ There are of course exceptions, one would be Naruto (not shippuden). I absolutely love all the intros from the first "season" of Naruto.

BHD, you won't beat me in laziness Hm, that sig video reminds me of this.
    Not sure if we are supposed to brag about our laziness, but we could always be lazy together! Good example of my laziness: I take a nap at around 5pm every day, and a friend of mine refers to me as an old man, because pretty much every time he wants to play games I'm either busy trying to make my mom play cards with me, or taking a nap.

That video.. o.O
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

If 24 CDs make up about 10% of your collection then damn, I'm jealous of the amount of CDs you have! I got lucky, I'm the youngest of my father's children, and when only I still lived at his place he decided to move to another country, so I could pick and choose whatever I wanted from his place.. So I've got an amazing stereo now! Even got a CD player that can hold up to 6 CDs at a time connected to it, so I can listen to almost all my SNSD albums without changing CDs
    I could take a picture of it when I get home later today.

I'd really like to have some better stuff to enjoy music even more. Right now I have all this midrange equipment, some fancy stuff wouldn't hurt (except for my wallet ) I have a Xonar D2X + Sennheiser PC360 and some old €10 speakerset for my PC and a set like this in my room (I think it's from the same series, just a different model). I've been thinking about buying a Xonar Essence STX for my headset (and maybe even a set of real headphones and not a headset, something like the HD598 seems nice) and then use the other card for a speakerset like the Logitech Z5500/Z906 or Corsair SP2500. I'm always afraid that there's something better for equal/less money, so I never end up buying anything

Not sure if we are supposed to brag about our laziness, but we could always be lazy together! Good example of my laziness: I take a nap at around 5pm every day, and a friend of mine refers to me as an old man, because pretty much every time he wants to play games I'm either busy trying to make my mom play cards with me, or taking a nap.
    Seems you're a different kind of lazy ^^
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2013-03-05 at 10:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could take a picture of it when I get home later today.
    Please do

I'd really like to have some better stuff to enjoy music even more. Right now I have all this midrange equipment, some fancy stuff wouldn't hurt (except for my wallet ) I have a Xonar D2X + Sennheiser PC360 and some old €10 speakerset for my PC and a set like this in my room (I think it's from the same series, just a different model). I've been thinking about buying a Xonar Essence STX for my headset (and maybe even a set of real headphones and not a headset, something like the HD598 seems nice) and then use the other card for a speakerset like the Logitech Z5500/Z906 or Corsair SP2500. I'm always afraid that there's something better for equal/less money, so I never end up buying anything
    I have no idea what kind of sound card I have in my box, but I'm using the steelseries siberia v2 headset, it's not bad but I'm not that much of an audiophile anyway, I measure quality by being able to play very loud music without any weird noises going on. ^^ My PC speakers costed like 80-90 USD so they're somewhere in between I guess. I very much enjoy my stereo speakers, but I don't know where my dad bought them, and there's no (visible at least) brand logo on them. I'll take a picture when I get home! It sucks being indecisive

Seems you're a different kind of lazy ^^
    Hehe, if you're the kind that lack motivation for stuff, I'm sorry to say that I'm that way too. I'm just very tired as a "bonus".
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Please do

I have no idea what kind of sound card I have in my box, but I'm using the steelseries siberia v2 headset, it's not bad but I'm not that much of an audiophile anyway, I measure quality by being able to play very loud music without any weird noises going on. ^^ My PC speakers costed like 80-90 USD so they're somewhere in between I guess. I very much enjoy my stereo speakers, but I don't know where my dad bought them, and there's no (visible at least) brand logo on them. I'll take a picture when I get home! It sucks being indecisive

Hehe, if you're the kind that lack motivation for stuff, I'm sorry to say that I'm that way too. I'm just very tired as a "bonus".
    If you don't know, it's probably on-board ^^

It took me 8 years to finish the 6 years in middle school, because I'm too lazy to do anything Beat that!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't know, it's probably on-board ^^

It took me 8 years to finish the 6 years in middle school, because I'm too lazy to do anything Beat that!
    I didn't build it myself, and apart from graphics I know absolutely 0 about hardware. But for all I know there's a little gnome hiding in my computer playing all the tunes I'm listening to. He must be hiding when I clean it though, but that's probably a non-issue for gnomes. Great vocal range too.

Ahh, I don't I can beat that D: I finished school in as few years as possible, but even though I know I could do better, my grades pretty subpar. Ah well, I'll just head to the gym, get some plastic surgery if "needed" and marry some rich lady. Then I could go to every SNSD concert ever and my life would be complete. Great plan. Yuss.

Master of relating everything I say to the thread's real topic!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I didn't build it myself, and apart from graphics I know absolutely 0 about hardware. But for all I know there's a little gnome hiding in my computer playing all the tunes I'm listening to. He must be hiding when I clean it though, but that's probably a non-issue for gnomes. Great vocal range too.

Ahh, I don't I can beat that D: I finished school in as few years as possible, but even though I know I could do better, my grades pretty subpar. Ah well, I'll just head to the gym, get some plastic surgery if "needed" and marry some rich lady. Then I could go to every SNSD concert ever and my life would be complete. Great plan. Yuss.

Master of relating everything I say to the thread's real topic!
    Sounds like a good plan. Make sure you arrange that marriage before you do the surgery, but before she finds out.

10+ Year Old Account

Just saw this guy interview on 'something'
    He's cute, as in his personality. He's born in Atlanta and only moved to Korea to go into a music show, first time he'd been in Korea for longer than 10 days so he's basically full American. Having a hard time learning the language and pronouncing the words properly etc and had a huge culture shock at first xP

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a pretty sweet collection you've got there. Didn't know you bought 1st Press Deluxe Edition of Girls & Peace, but that big box certainly looks like it But why aren't the posters on the wall?!
    [video=youtube;r-MXLmNnarQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-MXLmNnarQ#![video]
    It's the gnomes again! I really do like that song, but I can't get over their tinyness. Not that it has any effect on my appreciation of the music, but still.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

That's a pretty sweet collection you've got there. Didn't know you bought 1st Press Deluxe Edition of Girls & Peace, but that big box certainly looks like it But why aren't the posters on the wall?!

It's the gnomes again! I really do like that song, but I can't get over their tinyness. Not that it has any effect on my appreciation of the music, but still.
    That's the big box ye ^^ That little black spot in the bottom left corner is another roll with posters
    I don't have much wall to put them on tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tiny-G Mini
    Sorry but i don't like that song. Way too much change of tempo. I don't like when they change tempo that much. The start is great, but at the middle it all goes slowwwwwww and a little later they put rap in this? why? mix tempo and mix style... not for my liking

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the big box ye ^^ That little black spot in the bottom left corner is another roll with posters
    I don't have much wall to put them on tbh.
    That's a shame. I've got windows/bookshelves covering up most of my wall-space, but I got just enough for the SNSD posters I have. LotR/Batman Arkham City posters had to suffer for it, but whatevs!

Stereo & ultra big CD collection, excluding SNSD albums.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Sorry but i don't like that song. Way too much change of tempo. I don't like when they change tempo that much. The start is great, but at the middle it all goes slowwwwwww and a little later they put rap in this? why? mix tempo and mix style... not for my liking
    I guess you didn't like SNSD's I Got A Boy either, then? :c
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-03-05 at 04:23 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess you didn't like SNSD's I Got A Boy either, then? :c
    Nop Sorry.

That's a shame. I've got windows/bookshelves covering up most of my wall-space, but I got just enough for the SNSD posters I have. LotR/Batman Arkham City posters had to suffer for it, but whatevs!

Stereo & ultra big CD collection, excluding SNSD albums.
    It's a start ^^ I had to start somewhere too back then

I love goodies btw. That's why I always go for deluxe/limited/collector's editions of everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, I love goodies too. Might be obvious since I always require you to post whatever you buy!

@Kagdar Pity! It's one of my favorite (upbeat) songs.

Been having Love Hate stuck in my head for days now. Such a great song. I need the Electric Shock mini album asap.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

This reminds me of the "Yuki Yuki Yooooki" for 8 hours or something....I was officially creeped at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does Weather Girls count in the 2012 release? they aren't k-pop so they wouldn't be in the list but i think they started in 2012. They are definitly in my list of best new groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinse View Post
    This reminds me of the "Yuki Yuki Yooooki" for 8 hours or something....I was officially creeped at the end.
    Eehh.. what?

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Does Weather Girls count in the 2012 release? they aren't k-pop so they wouldn't be in the list but i think they started in 2012. They are definitly in my list of best new groups.
    Yeah, why not. I only asked about kpop debuts as I didn't know of any jpop debuts apart from Weather Girls and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. But yeah, Weather Girls first single was great, the second one was good, but it didn't top the first one.

Edit: Seems like KPP's first single was in 2011, but her first album was in 2012, which is why I guessed she debuted in that year. But yeah, Weather Girls etc etc!
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-03-05 at 07:20 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt