10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargerus View Post
    Vampire will play like a necromancer/warlock type i believe with spells such as Drain Life and Raise Dead,maybe they will have weakness against fire spells, now Werewolves i have no idea how they will fair in PvP, to be honest i'm totally surprised that we will have the option to become a Vampire/Werewolf.

The hype for TESO is growing in me
    Im glad they do, at least they dont seem to shy away from the true elder scrolls so far
    I just want my damn Dark brotherhood
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

10+ Year Old Account
    A player being able to be crowned emperor sounds pretty cool. However, I'd be a little afraid to take the throne. Being crowned emperor is probably the equivalent of putting a giant sign above your head with the words "Please hack my account!" on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    A player being able to be crowned emperor sounds pretty cool. However, I'd be a little afraid to take the throne. Being crowned emperor is probably the equivalent of putting a giant sign above your head with the words "Please hack my account!" on it.
    Can't wait to see 'XxTehShaddowKillerrxX the Emperor' running around .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Can't wait to see 'XxTehShaddowKillerrxX the Emperor' running around .
    I really hope that beeing crowned will be a team effort of at least one guild or a whole alliance of guilds. Like pvp rank 14 back in ye olde days, just with less grind
    If it's just "the guy with the most kills in the last month", we'll most likely see an Emperor XxXdArksHadow69xXx spamming "lol nubz! #yoloswag!" in the worldchat ...

Quote Originally Posted by Grantji View Post
    I really hope that beeing crowned will be a team effort of at least one guild or a whole alliance of guilds. Like pvp rank 14 back in ye olde days, just with less grind
    If it's just "the guy with the most kills in the last month", we'll most likely see an Emperor XxXdArksHadow69xXx spamming "lol nubz! #yoloswag!" in the worldchat ...
    I would love to see guild events to make someone Emperor. But it's my wish that everyone involved in making it happen gets also rewarded. I don't want another AQ event where the whole server helped one person get the Staff and Mount just to have them quit a few month later.
    I'm still thinking about it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst part is people are actually believing it.

Must be an April Fools joke XD

10+ Year Old Account
    "Wow, if they push back ESO I'm really going to be upset." Sigh...

---------- Post added 2013-04-02 at 01:57 AM ----------

The bedtime story was funny. He has a pretty relaxing voice.

Going to be a great game cant wait good game to play inbetween raids

^

can't tell if that's a compliment or a slam

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    ^

can't tell if that's a compliment or a slam
    Feels like a slam, but then again only gamers can think it's a slam to admit they're playing two games simultaneously, alt tabbing with cheeto fingers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else thinking the mounts are just going to be horses? Doesn't really bother me tbh, but I know mount junkies from previous MMOs will be upset. It would be nice if you could customize your horse though... like changing it's saddle, armor, adding a war banner etc.
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2013-04-02 at 03:05 AM.

Everytime I see the Loremaster guy I get a craving for KFC.

Deleted
    Anyone else thinking the mounts are just going to be horses? Doesn't really bother me tbh, but I know mount junkies from previous MMOs will be upset. It would be nice if you could customize your horse though... like changing it's saddle, armor, adding a war banner etc.
    Probably not entirely horses, but nothing as fancy as WoW for example. Could imagine something like giant Lizards tamed in some desert or the woodelf tamed bears for riding. Although that may already be far fetched.

10+ Year Old Account
    i doubt it will be just that... though i cant think of what else there will be.... maybe mammoths?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    i doubt it will be just that... though i cant think of what else there will be.... maybe mammoths?
    If I remember right there is Senche-raht. It's a large and less intelligent form of 'khajits' that is used as mounts by real khajits.
    Last edited by OmniSkribe; 2013-04-02 at 03:36 AM.

Let us steal and lose and kill mounts and I'd be perfectly happy. I said this a few pages back but I'll say it again. IMO it should be like Skyrim. You can take a horse if you see it in the world, you can lose a horse if it dies/if you abandon it, and you can buy a new horse at any stable. If you log out while a horse is in your possession then the horse will disappear with you, and when you log back in then you'll still have it, but if you lose it then you lose it. Just don't make them too expensive so people won't whine every time they lose their mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Be interesting if they mess around with conjuration or summons
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Let us steal and lose and kill mounts and I'd be perfectly happy. I said this a few pages back but I'll say it again. IMO it should be like Skyrim. You can take a horse if you see it in the world, you can lose a horse if it dies/if you abandon it, and you can buy a new horse at any stable. If you log out while a horse is in your possession then the horse will disappear with you, and when you log back in then you'll still have it, but if you lose it then you lose it. Just don't make them too expensive so people won't whine every time they lose their mount.
    Ultima Online did this, but horses were really cheap back then. I remember running around with a pack horse and the constant fear a PK would appear and steal all my precious ore... hach.

I hope there'll be only horses, a giant ostrich or lizard just wouldn't really fit into the game...
    But i guess we'll be able to customize our mounts with the fabulous horse armor addon from the store - only 9,99$/€!