Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by valliant13 View Post
    The issue I see is that we would continue to have our constant pressure through dots, ghoul, necro strike then increase the overall damage of unholy and it could get ugly. The people who think dk's are viable forget to realize we are only viable due to NS, we usually need a bursty partner to do all the hard work and all we are technically there for is stuns, interupts, and NS. I'm all for buffing both specs though I just think they won't do much because they don't want to have another season five where Dk's are that overtuned(which even with buffs we'd still never reach that level of stupidness). We need something, and really badly but personally I'm not expecting much.
    Making SS full shadow does not bring back season 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    As a mastery stacking dk im all for more shadow damage (I LOVE that gary scales with it) but I fail to see how this would fix everything

wait what? mastery + Uh actually exist on live?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    its somewhat irrelevant what you actually stack as a uh dk, everything is similar in dps gain, the difference is washed away by rng and personal preference in playstyle.
    And actually for massive cleave or AoE mastery gets the best stat anyway. So, why not?^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by INecrosiSI View Post
    I know LFR Feather is better than Shado-Pan, I'm asking if this makes trinkets like 502 Spark or 502 Rage better than Brutal Talisman.
    Hell no way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothulean View Post
    Making SS full shadow does not bring back season 5.
    I didn't say that. I said with the number tuning is probably not going to be decent due to unholy being an ok pressure partner in arena right now.

and what I meant by going back to S5 status is although us players know it would be nothing like that. The super crappy and casual arena players will complain like it is S5 all over. We all know how poorly they listen to us due to T7/S5.
    Last edited by valliant13; 2013-08-05 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Yeah on some posts such as the Fester thread you can see my current stats, gotta love dat mastery. Always loved it pretty much always will

And yes Raikh, aoe for me is amazing ~

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Yeah on some posts such as the Fester thread you can see my current stats, gotta love dat mastery. Always loved it pretty much always will
    well my MS is Blood. but using alot of mastery/haste gear. OS is 2h frost but with lots of mastery i should prob swap to UH since i dont really collect/gear for Dps which is my OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.