Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Chest? Is that some part of the hexthingy thing? x)
    Yeah, if you or someone in your pre-made group gets an S ranking, you get a chest. I believe it's only once for each champion though (don't quote me on that, not entirely sure how it works - I skipped the tutorial hue).

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Yeah, if you or someone in your pre-made group gets an S ranking, you get a chest. I believe it's only once for each champion though (don't quote me on that, not entirely sure how it works - I skipped the tutorial hue).
    Didn't even get a turtorial when I logged in to day? :O

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps it isn't released in EU yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Didn't even get a turtorial when I logged in to day? :O

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps it isn't released in EU yet?
    No its not out in EU just yet. Only out in Turkey and NA, I believe.

Well that explains it then
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I can't wait for season 7 just not a fan of the current season.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Stupid Basslink Stupid ADSL one speed internet for the next god knows how long, Can't play League at all.

Thats my vent, 3 months no LoL at all :-( (or pretty much anything on the Internet)

10+ Year Old Account
    I may stop getting mad at losses because of the chest thing. My team knew they were terrible, and the silver 4 nub outplayed their plat asses. Oh well. Got that S!....minus lol

Playing duo with a IRL mate of mine, we usually get bot lane. We win 4 out of 5 games, and pretty much carry 3 of those.

Then game nr. 5 starts. We crush their Ez/Tresh bot as Graves/Sona, then the ganks starts. Their mid Fizz roams, gets kills. We die bot in a 2v4 fight, and the flaming begins, and I remember why I quit this piece of shit game.

Worst part, our Sion top starts telling me to die IRL, get cancer, that my mother is a whore etc. I can take being bad for a game, and die a lot, that happens. But THAT kind of flaming gets on my nervers. By all means, call me names, tell me how "bad" I am. But telling me to die irl? That my mother is a whore? Well, I hope you get a ban for that.

Deleted
    Ahhh yes, the infamous duo bot lane. I used to play duo bot a lot with a friend of mine in ranked, we usually just win the lane straight up but without fail it would eventually end up in a 5v5 botlane slugfest. Every. Single. Game. That or getting camped 24/7 by the opossing mid lane and jungler without a thing getting taken on the other side of the map. Infuriating stuff.

True, win bot lane and you are doomed to have 2v5 fights! x) But its all fun and games.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I've started to ban Vayne if I am not ADC purely because every Vayne that's been on my team has been terrible.
    i feel the same way about yasuo.

"LOL they didn't ban Naut we win gg"
    >Literally has 4 Naut games since playing
    >Feeds Garen 8 kills in lane

Champs are OP when you know what the fuck you're doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well so much for that chest thing.

For me, the game just is not fun to play, everything jumps around too much, there's too much stress, i'm going to call it quits for awhile. I'm taking a nice break from the game. I suck, I don't care about getting better, and I have 6 classes I need to finish so I can get my degree. Besides, I'm finding out that going out with friends when you have money is quickly become MUCH more fun than trying to play this game. I miss pre-Season so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Nootz View Post
    "LOL they didn't ban Naut we win gg"
    >Literally has 4 Naut games since playing
    >Feeds Garen 8 kills in lane

Champs are OP when you know what the fuck you're doing.
    This. So much this. The amount of games I've dodged because our top picks Riven, and they've never played Riven before...
    RETH

Deleted
    Just had this infuriating ranked game.
    So I enter the lobby, My supposed support keeps blathering on about how he's french and loves baguettes.
    I pick Lucian as for ADC. Supposed support (henceforth known as X) picks Vayne. Jungler decides to try Yasuo jungle for the first time because of X trolling.
    Get down to lane, hit level 2 X fucks off to mid lane, staying with fizz against Zed. I'm stuck solo against Kalista and Thresh.
    Manage to get first blood on Thresh, and continue to go 4-0 in lane solo while X is off mid feeding kills to Zed.
    Me and Fizz snowball the game while X yasuo and Illaoi feed.
    Get two inhibitors down lose baron and lose game.

End stats: http://imgur.com/VlMLYRg

TL;DR: To hell with ELO hell not existing, Solo lucian ftw.

Wall of text:
    Play mostly support because I am comfortable with it, and my primary is mid so I never actually get to play it. Have played roughly 120 support games this season, but can't complain too much, usually my adc is decent or i can help other lanes if he isn't.

Then my last game of the night happened.

Me as Morg with a Jinx adc, against Draven/Thresh. As expected, we're being pushed/harassed constantly, and the Jinx can't manage to farm under turret. A few fights break out, nothing huge, think we won a 3v2 when jungler came to gank. Eventually, our tower falls, so I start roaming elsewhere expecting the jinx to freeze and farm up. Instead she pushes out and dies 2v1, while i secure a kill elsewhere. I sit with her a bit and help her out, then go roam again, because she should be safe freezing at tier 2 turret. Nope, pushes out and dies again. At this point she starts berating me in chat, saying I'm terrible when I have well over 50% kill participation for the entire game, and am very often catching people out and helping my team. Eventually her Duo mid started joining in the berating, saying I'm the reason Jinx is useless and that I'm not supporting. At this point I was 2-2-13 or so in a 25 kill game, so I pointed that out. Still, I'm not helping. Fast forward 10 minutes, game ends, we miraculously win, I end with 4.8 KDA at 58% KP, Jinx was at 1.4 KDA at 31% KP and the Lissandra mid was at 2.8KDA at 41% KP. BUT I'M STILL THE BAD ONE!?!!

/rant over

Deleted
    This thread is one giant ouch. I can't help but cringe at what I read.

My worst game (of all time) was one where I played as Maokai with an allied alistar. Coincidentally (not really) he would headbutt the same target I would root down AT THE SAME TIME as me jumping in to do a proper engage. The end result was me being on the opposite of a teamfight unable to do anything. And usually getting 5v1'd under a turret so far away from my teammates they couldn't help.

Still makes me cringe.

Had a horrible game last night. Bot lane and I are together, I get top lane instead of jungle like usual, figure it's whatever and go Nasus. We get a Yi jungle - i'm a little wary, but I decide to roll with it. He played well for the first 4 minutes, ganked top and we get a kill on Darius early. I'm like, "Alright, I can fuck with this."

Then mid happens. Enemy Heimer gets super fed off my mid Kennen (yeah, you read that right) with the help of his Ekko jungler, whom then proceeds to set up a 5-star campsite in the middle of my bot lane. 20 minutes in, Yi has 6 fucking stacks on his Devourer because he's too busy 1v4'ing in bot lane after my bot lane has to back up and give up the tower. I'm trying to remain calm at this point, but Ekko is talking shit and it's getting on my nerves after tge horrible raid night I had. Darius is, for whatever reason, playing passive as fuck and not farming well at all - I'd shoved him out of lane by 15 minutes, with no Ekko ganks. Ekko is 8/0 by this point, comes top, I nearly 2-shot him and burns his ult doing so, so I start pinging the fuck outta Dragon and towers. So what does my mid and jungler do?

Dive the fed Jihn, Heimer, and Bard mid. Perfect. Cait and Nami are defending as hard as possible, I'm pushing top like a madman and manage to get three towers before they back for me.

We nearly lost, but they got cockier and cockier and started diving inhib turrets (which we sorely punished them for). It was one of the hardest, most frustrating games I've ever played, and I swear we would've lost if I wasn't so stacked and able to kill objectives so quickly.

I don't understand how people can possibly be so bad at this game. Like, you're a 2.6 Yi with a non-finished Devourer at 25 minutes. You're not going to kill the 10/1 Ekko by yourself, let alone the Heimer, Jihn, and Bard. Same with Kennen - you're down CS and kills, we're down towers and an inhib. Why would you possibly think we could dive them? It doesn't make sense to me at all.

Deleted
    Fuck me. So... I had some fun with Bard when I played with friends in ranked. Won all the games with Bard, made plays, Won lane, Won game. And I'm like ''Hmm I guess I can play Bard when I am alone awell''. I proceed to queu for ranked, get support, lock in Bard. Let's go!

We are in game. And everything goes to shit. The three man premade who apperently are all in the same house/place start complaining they all have 2000ms. The first ten minutes of the game nothing happens in top/mid and jungle. Me (Bard) and Caitlyn who are the solo players are winning our lane really really hard. But the damage is done. Kassadin and Quinn got a free lane and just keep on roaming bot and we can't do a thing anymore, Kassadin and Quinn are fed to hell and can one shot me and Cait. At some point it even looked we could actually win because the opossing team started to throw the game a little bit. But then overchasing happens, a top laner who thinks TP'ing to Top lane with 0 vision is a good idea right after he died. He died a second time 5 seconds after the teleport finished. (He does this everytime the TP is up). I really like supporting but I stepped away from it in season 6. And the ONE time I decide I queu solo as support again I get punished so hard. It's like the game is telling me to never play support ever again. Ohh and did I mention I'm stuck on 80 LP in Gold I because I always lose for some freaking reason when I need one more win for promo series. This is the 20th loss in a row when I am one game away from Promotions. It drives me insane.

/end rant.

Edit: Fuck this game. I normally don't say crap like ELO hell or whatever. But Fuck. Dynamic. Queu. I can't catch a fucking break from retarded fucking premades who counter pick themself like Veigar into Zed, Illoai into Hecarim and Vayne into Ashe. (I don't like Vayne in any matchup anyway) and then proceed to lose all lanes so hard that I can't do shit to gank or it turns into double or triple kill for the other side. The Veigar game was a 4 man premade with me being the solo one. At 15 minutes it was 19-2 Kills in favor of the opossing team. I had the only two kills of my team. Yes, there is a lot of salt and I'm really salty right now. . I guess I'm just very unlucky when constantly getting teams like this. The only thing I ask to atleast go even lane or hell, even lose your lane but not feed your ass of so hard the other guy just oneshots everyone else. FeelsBadMan.
    Last edited by mmoca91367db85; 2016-03-31 at 08:54 PM.

Deleted
    ADC having connection issues
    Our Yasuo fed the hell out of Ahri.
    Our top laner fed Irelia.

/vent