Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    You could always play another game and stop subscribing...
    WHAT!?!?! You mean I can stop playing a game I don't like?!!?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    thanks

so those 5 choices modify abilities passively like the Draenor perks or give other/item-related unlocks like +1 wearable legendary slot ? or both ?

I honestly hadnt even seen this before

edit: ah ok - http://www.wowhead.com/news=252294/h...campaign-works this explains it
    It's more like garrison buildings, each "perk" as you call then for example increases missions success chance. Not so much things for your character.

Most of the traits got changed from 1st build they had to 2nd, so it's hard to tell what's intended with the "talent tree" other than the 3rd relic slot being confirmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Most of the traits got changed from 1st build they had to 2nd, so it's hard to tell what's intended with the "talent tree" other than the 3rd relic slot being confirmed.
    And even that isn't set in stone.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    What sort of stupid question is this?

Are you looking for someone to run after with your pitchfork?
    No, just want some basic understanding of why they appear to be made by someone who doesn't play fire mage and rather were made by someone who looked at a fire mage kit and said "you know what would be great?, hard casting pyroblast".

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    And even that isn't set in stone.
    3rd artifact relic not requiring class hall missions is though.

But I'd say it's pretty unlikely talent tree goes away
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    3rd artifact relic not requiring class hall missions is though.

But I'd say it's pretty unlikely talent tree goes away
    They're still testing out various options. Doubt they'll stick it behind missions after all the whining, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Yeah timeless isle was nice, tanaan sucks.
    Timeless Isle sucked as well. The only thing remotely interesting was the PvP aspect.

Isle of Thunder should be the template of how to design a proper content patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Timeless Isle sucked as well. The only thing remotely interesting was the PvP aspect.

Isle of Thunder sucked as well. The only thing remotely interesting was the group mobs.

Molten Front should be the template of how to design a proper content patch.

(someone pls continue)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I'd say 80% chance of build today, 15% Thursday and 5% for none this week

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Isle of Thunder sucked as well. The only thing remotely interesting was the group mobs.

Molten Front should be the template of how to design a proper content patch.

(someone pls continue)
    Molton Front sucked as well. The only thing remotely interesting was the fire and punting bears. Or was it turtles?

Lion's Pride Inn (Moon Guard) should be the template of how to design a proper content patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fooliuscaesar13 View Post
    Molton Front sucked as well. The only thing remotely interesting was the fire and punting bears. Or was it turtles?

Lion's Pride Inn (Moon Guard) should be the template of how to design a proper content patch.

Lion's Pride Inn (Moon Guard) sucked as well. The only thing remotely interesting was the naked elves grinding all over.

Argent Tournament should be the template of how to design a proper content patch.

The problem with templating content too much is that you run into same-same syndrome. You can really see same-same at work with raid content when there are comments referring to a boss as X, but with magenta fire or Y without the safety dance or anything void zone. New ideas and mechanics have to be explored at some point or nothing ever really changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post

I low key hated Isle of Thunder and it's dailies. Please no. The whole design of that Island was just.. eh.

I mean, I liked the aesthetic, I adored the raid, but the daily hub itself just felt meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Edoran View Post
    Lion's Pride Inn (Moon Guard) sucked as well. The only thing remotely interesting was the naked elves grinding all over.

Argent Tournament should be the template of how to design a proper content patch.
    Argent Tournament sucked as well. The only thing remotely interesting was 5 minutes of mounted combat a day.

Isle of Quel'danas sould be the template of how to design a proper content patch.

I think we're starting to run out sun...

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Argent Tournament sucked as well. The only thing remotely interesting was 5 minutes of mounted combat a day.

Isle of Quel'danas sould be the template of how to design a proper content patch.
    Isle of Quel'danas sucked as well. The only thing remotely interesting was buying a title with gold.

Skettis should be the template of how to design a proper content patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Isle of Quel'danas sucked as well. The only thing remotely interesting was buying a title with gold.

Skettis should be the template of how to design a proper content patch.
    Skettis sucked as well. The only thing remotely interesting was the rain of bodies from people getting dazed on their flying mounts.

Ogrila should be the template of how to design a proper content patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Skettis sucked as well. The only thing remotely interesting was the rain of bodies from people getting dazed on their flying mounts.

Ogrila sucked as well. The only thing remotely interesting was the people raging on the General channel on how to do the apexis moves.

Netherwing should be the template of how to design a proper content patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post

You guys missed the sons of Hodir. Orgrilla sucked the only remotely interesting thing going for it was the ogres

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Ogrila sucked as well. The only thing remotely interesting was the people raging on the General channel on how to do the apexis moves.

Netherwing should be the template of how to design a proper content patch.
    Netherwing sucked as well, the only thing remotely interesting was the dragon mounts you get at the end

Tanaan Jungle should be the template of how to design a proper content patch