Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm just now realizing that the actor that played Jessie, also played the younger version of the maid on American Horror Story: Murder House.
    Yep, that's what got me to continue watching AHS.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    From what I can tell, Negan has a very interesting personality and isn't exactly predictable.
    Yep. If the show stays true to some upcoming events in the books, you'll see some very interesting things occur. And JDM definitely nailed it, sucks that episode brings his first appearance down. I don't think anyone is holding it against him though, so that's good.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Abraham join the saviors!!! Are we watching the same character?
    Where did I say anything about Abraham, specifically? I was talking about his type of character. Negan doesn't know him. He only sees a man who's not scared of him. He might assume he doesn't care all that much about his group, or that he'll get over it eventually. But let's be honest, Abraham from the start of the season probably would. He would also fit pretty well with the Saviors, since he's a soldier, and soldiers are taught obedience. Abraham isn't a leader, he's fine following Rick, but if he met Negan before he met Rick, I figure he would be fine following him as well. Abraham, until pretty much the last episode when he hooked up with Sasha, had no direction at all and Negan would have given him that. But again, Negan didn't know any of that, he just saw a guy who wasn't scared of looking death in the eyes - I'm sure he liked that and would be willing to take a risk if it meant getting an asset as valuable as Abraham on his side. What I'm saying is that from psychological POV, Abraham could very well join the Saviors and do fine there.
    Last edited by Airlick; 2016-04-12 at 05:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Visually though, JDM is not so bulky as Negan in the comics. I thought he would be, given his past roles (hell, he even looked massive in Grey's anatomy playing the heart patient in bed). Even with a camera angle from bottom looking up-top, he seemed too lean. Also, he has stubble, while Negan in comics seems clean-shaven. I know, shaving in a post apocalyptic world isn't a prio or, sometimes, is even difficult (but Saviors seem to have the resources) and i'm nit-picking here. Just stating the differences.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Visually though, JDM is not so bulky as Negan in the comics. I thought he would be, given his past roles (hell, he even looked massive in Grey's anatomy playing the heart patient in bed). Even with a camera angle from bottom looking up-top, he seemed too lean. Also, he has stubble, while Negan in comics seems clean-shaven. I know, shaving in a post apocalyptic world isn't a prio or, sometimes, is even difficult (but Saviors seem to have the resources) and i'm nit-picking here. Just stating the differences.
    "Uh, I gotta shave this shit." I imagine one of the first, if not the first scene he gets will be him shaving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

More like "Hmm, brains and blood, what a waste of a good beard, now I have to shave... THAT....does not make me happy!"

Or he could just wash it out. :P

I had a pretty good sized hobo beard for a while, and it's not as hard to keep clean as you'd think. Just rub a little soap/shampoo in there and rinse it out good in the shower, and bam. Clean beard. Not much different from washing your hair, really. And Negan doesn't really have a beard, just stubble that comes from not shaving for a few days. It's just routine washing your face at that point.

Although the shaving scene (especially Feredir's idea) is cool either way, and it would make the show's Negan more in line with the comic character. It could be like how we saw Shane shaving his head in that one episode right before we found out what happened to Otis.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-04-13 at 02:11 PM.

So, who on the cast/crew know whom Negan killed? Like, is it a known thing?

And how the hell did Negan know what day to send out the Saviors to catch/guide Rick and crew? Or was it he just sent them out there with enough supplies for a week or so and just wait?

*wondering how they will handle the tiger, if at all, next season or so*

Put A Damn Truck In Front Of The Gate RICK!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure Negans crew is just always patrolling the area ever since Rick and Co. attacked their outpost. And he has a metric fuck ton of men as his disposal so it's not too far fetched that he can track every single move they make.

And I'm pretty sure only JDM and Norman Reedus "know" at the moment. I think it's bullshit and the entire cast knows but are just lying because they've been told to by the show writers. Which I don't fault them for. I never believe show creators/actors until I actually see the episode/movie for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    *wondering how they will handle the tiger, if at all, next season or so*
    verrrrrry carefully. *rimshot*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm just now realizing that the actor that played Jessie, also played the younger version of the maid on American Horror Story: Murder House.
    Oh yes! She's hot in there! I'd SOOOO BANG HER! Damn, she made me really hard watching those scenes with her! MEEEOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    Oh yes! She's hot in there! I'd SOOOO BANG HER! Damn, she made me really hard watching those scenes with her! MEEEOW!
    damn. I *never* would have connected those two. such a cutie in AHS, but a fairly mundane housewife in WD.

as much as i liked her in AHS, im still glad she died in WD. her passive behavior bordered on the unbelievable at times. "just close your eyes and the monsters will disappear" like its some movie with a scary part that'll be over in a moment. open your eyes to the world if you want to survive, and if you dont want to survive, do your friends a favor and lay down and die before you take them with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    And how the hell did Negan know what day to send out the Saviors to catch/guide Rick and crew? Or was it he just sent them out there with enough supplies for a week or so and just wait?
    I have a couple of theories on this.

1: (some talk about stuff that happens in the comic so I'm gonna spoiler tag it) In the comic, we find out that Gregory (the Hilltop leader guy who was sort of a douchebag) has been feeding Negan information about Rick and the arrangement between Alexandria and Hilltop for quite some time. I guess he thought it was smarter to be on Negan's good side than Rick's good side. At any rate, Negan knew a lot more than Rick thought he did because of that.

2: Negan was just pissed over what happened when Rick and Co. raided that Saviors compound and murdered like 30 of them (not to mention the rocket launcher thing on the road where Daryl took out 5-6 of them). At that point, it's worth the resources required to roadblock Alexandria for a while and just wait. This actually points to theory #1 a little bit, because if Negan has been told about the relationship between Alexandria and Hilltop, he knows that it probably won't be long before Rick and Co. decide to visit Hilltop again. Makes sense that he'd strategically block all the routes to Hilltop.

Distant #3 is that Negan had no idea who it was that raided his compound, but he was pissed and figured he'd eventually catch them if he just set up some roadblocks around the general area and had people manning those roadblocks in shifts 24/7. With all the manpower at his disposal, that wasn't hard for him to do.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-04-15 at 01:07 AM.

wait why would only those 2 know, and not Andy?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

There's absolutely no question as to who got Lucilled for anyone who paid attention all season, and especially those who paid attention to the execution.

1.) The whole thing with Glenn and the dumpster was a fake-out created for the sole purpose of "proving" that Glenn had plot immunity; that no matter what, they weren't going to kill him off. There was no other reason for that, especially since they handled it as a cliffhanger that took a few episodes to resolve.

2.) They followed that up by having Denise take the crossbow bolt meant for Abraham in the comics. That was just another "twist" to help prove how the writers are willing to mix things up a bit.

3.) You could tell from the angle that Negan was standing out, as emphasized when he paused to point Lucille at Carl, that he was facing Glenn's general direction. The only other people there were Daryl (who actually does have plot immunity), and two of the women. Considering the person Negan is, the women are likewise immune. That leaves Glenn.

Now if #1 and #2 had occurred in previous seasons, or much further away from the season finale than it did, they'd be legitimate. But the timing and the way they handled it makes it so painfully obvious that they were just a ruse to add doubt to the finale, which they had every intention of pulling straight from the comics. Seriously, that's the -only- reason to have included those two scenes in the series. If they weren't going to kill Glenn, and really wanted it to be a surprise, #2 would definitely have been Abraham instead of Denise, and #1 wouldn't have been shot at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Sigma View Post
    There's absolutely no question as to who got Lucilled for anyone who paid attention all season, and especially those who paid attention to the execution.

1.) The whole thing with Glenn and the dumpster was a fake-out created for the sole purpose of "proving" that Glenn had plot immunity; that no matter what, they weren't going to kill him off. There was no other reason for that, especially since they handled it as a cliffhanger that took a few episodes to resolve.

2.) They followed that up by having Denise take the crossbow bolt meant for Abraham in the comics. That was just another "twist" to help prove how the writers are willing to mix things up a bit.

3.) You could tell from the angle that Negan was standing out, as emphasized when he paused to point Lucille at Carl, that he was facing Glenn's general direction. The only other people there were Daryl (who actually does have plot immunity), and two of the women. Considering the person Negan is, the women are likewise immune. That leaves Glenn.

Now if #1 and #2 had occurred in previous seasons, or much further away from the season finale than it did, they'd be legitimate. But the timing and the way they handled it makes it so painfully obvious that they were just a ruse to add doubt to the finale, which they had every intention of pulling straight from the comics. Seriously, that's the -only- reason to have included those two scenes in the series. If they weren't going to kill Glenn, and really wanted it to be a surprise, #2 would definitely have been Abraham instead of Denise, and #1 wouldn't have been shot at all.
    I think your underlying logic is very sound. I can imagine them thinking at the beginning of the season, "Hmmm, I think we want to kill Glenn.....but Glenn is the one who dies in the comics, people will be expecting that.....how can we make a cliffhanger and still have people think it might not be Glenn?"

It's shoddy writing all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Sigma View Post
    and two of the women. Considering the person Negan is, the women are likewise immune. That leaves Glenn.
    Uh... No. Negan has no problem killing women. If he did, then he wouldn't have included them in the eeny meeney miney moe thing. He also kills Holly in the comics, or at least orders his men to. I don't know where this misconception that he doesn't kill women comes from. He doesn't allow rape, but that's the only line he draws. Killing is fair game, at least when it's done for (what he sees as) a good reason.

Now maybe AMC would be squeamish about having him violently beat a woman to death and so would order the death to go to a male character to avoid it, but that doesn't have anything to do with his character.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    Uh... No. Negan has no problem killing women. If he did, then he wouldn't have included them in the eeny meeney miney moe thing. He also kills Holly in the comics, or at least orders his men to. I don't know where this misconception that he doesn't kill women comes from. He doesn't allow rape, but that's the only line he draws. Killing is fair game, at least when it's done for (what he sees as) a good reason.

Now maybe AMC would be squeamish about having him violently beat a woman to death and so would order the death to go to a male character to avoid it, but that doesn't have anything to do with his character.
    I think the implication is that he'd want Michonne and Rosita for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    damn. I *never* would have connected those two. such a cutie in AHS, but a fairly mundane housewife in WD.

as much as i liked her in AHS, im still glad she died in WD. her passive behavior bordered on the unbelievable at times. "just close your eyes and the monsters will disappear" like its some movie with a scary part that'll be over in a moment. open your eyes to the world if you want to survive, and if you dont want to survive, do your friends a favor and lay down and die before you take them with you.
    I always stalk the new hotties I come across, you never know what you'll find (Lili Simmons from True Detective -> Banshee). So when I saw her name as being cast, I was semi-excited, much like Alicia Witt. Hot, sure, but in TWD this late in the game, she couldn't possibly be on that AHS level.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I'm not sharing Rosi.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

It was more than an implication.

But it's cool. I'm used to Internet dumbfucks picking out one tiny, insignificant point in a post, declaring it absurd in some grandiose fashion, and then thinking they just countered the entire post in the most brilliant way ever (even though they didn't even come close to doing so). So it's cool. Just one more dumbass to ignore in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

I think your underlying logic is very sound. I can imagine them thinking at the beginning of the season, "Hmmm, I think we want to kill Glenn.....but Glenn is the one who dies in the comics, people will be expecting that.....how can we make a cliffhanger and still have people think it might not be Glenn?"

It's shoddy writing all around.
    Very much so.