Deleted
    The cover art is confirmed to be legit too

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...P5VVIOXVYCMLC7

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, looking at the tracklist again...

1. Warcraft
    2. The Horde
    3. Medivh
    4. Honor
    5. Forrest Ambush
    6. Lothar
    7. Gul'dan
    8. The Beginning
    9. Strong Bones
    10. Victory and Defeat
    11. The Book
    12. Two Worlds Colliding
    13. The Incantation
    14. Half Orc, Half Human
    15. Whatever Happens
    16. My Gift to You
    17. Llane's Solution
    18. Mak'gora
    19. For Azeroth

I like the fact there are tracks with the characters's names. We will probably have a proper Lothar theme ("Lothar") or Gul'Dan theme ("Gul'dan"), or Garona's theme ("Half Orc, half human"), or Medivh's theme ("Medivh"). I guess Durotan's theme will be included in "The Horde".
    "Mak'gora" is probably Lothar vs Blackhand?
    Also, I wonder which one of this tracks contains the music we've heard in the leaked SDCC footage. Probably "Gul'dan" or "The Horde".
    Last edited by mmoc94ed4922a8; 2016-04-24 at 05:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    I did, just I can't get to the page preview part. Like I could with the Durotan book.
    Same here... I can view the Durotan prequel preview without any issue, but not the Movie Novelization. Are we just being trolled?

Quote Originally Posted by Angus94 View Post
    Actually, looking at the tracklist again...

1. Warcraft
    2. The Horde
    3. Medivh
    4. Honor
    5. Forrest Ambush
    6. Lothar
    7. Gul'dan
    8. The Beginning
    9. Strong Bones
    10. Victory and Defeat
    11. The Book
    12. Two Worlds Colliding
    13. The Incantation
    14. Half Orc, Half Human
    15. Whatever Happens
    16. My Gift to You
    17. Llane's Solution
    18. Mak'gora
    19. For Azeroth

I like the fact there are tracks with the characters's names. We will probably have a proper Lothar theme ("Lothar") or Gul'Dan theme ("Gul'dan"), or Garona's theme ("Half Orc, half human"), or Medivh's theme ("Medivh"). I guess Durotan's theme will be included in "The Horde".
    "Mak'gora" is probably Lothar vs Blackhand?
    Also, I wonder which one of this tracks contains the music we've heard in the leaked SDCC footage. Probably "Gul'dan" or "The Horde".
    I'm wondering if Strong Bones is the "original coreography knock out" Rob described. You definitely need strong bones to do that.

Deleted
    Still no leaked footage from that pax trailer? Damn... Sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Wierd, the link works for me. Just search "Warcraft: The Official Movie Novelization" on the GoogleBooks.
    It worked for me too, I finished to read it all just now.

Honestly, those few doubts I had about the script now are vanished. I legitimately believe this is going to be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Listening to some of Ramin Djawadi's stuff for Game of Thrones, and... I think he's really the right guy for Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by wickys View Post
    Still no leaked footage from that pax trailer? Damn... Sad
    It's not sad... by now we know that the marketing team is utter trash, so expecting more from them is giving them too much credit already.

Have you guys seen how many dislikes the second trailer got on the Legendary YT channel?... such a disaster.

China is the only hope for a second movie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    It's not sad... by now we know that the marketing team is utter trash, so expecting more from them is giving them too much credit already.

Have you guys seen how many dislikes the second trailer got on the Legendary YT channel?... such a disaster.

Also good reviews are another hope

To be fair, trailer dislikes have nothing to do with success. The new Ghostbusters movie is going to make a buttload of money even though all its trailer has mostly dislikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post

Honestly, those few doubts I had about the script now are vanished. I legitimately believe this is going to be great.
    Haven't checked it out yet because i'm busy, is it really that good?

15,334 likes vs 3,763 dislikes

80% of the votes are likes...

how is that a disaster?

Deleted
    I have managed to get ahold of the preview images available. Here is the album on imgur. Only a few pages, obviously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post

was a good read, can't wait to see how it will look in the movie

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by callyx View Post
    was a good read, can't wait to see how it will look in the movie
    Can you reply with a link that worked? The google link doesn't work for many people for some reason. using a VPN doesn't seem to work either. Did you read "durotan" or the actual movie novel?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mausingen View Post
    Can you reply with a link that worked? The google link doesn't work for many people for some reason. using a VPN doesn't seem to work either. Did you read "durotan" or the actual movie novel?
    the movie novel, but i used the google link that was posted here a few pages back, didn't have any problems with it.

Deleted
    the movie novel, but i used the google link that was posted here a few pages back, didn't have any problems with it.
    That's unfortunate. Can you go through your link history on your browser and take some screen shots of the available pages ? Many of us are unable to access it

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Haven't checked it out yet because i'm busy, is it really that good?
    Yeah. If Duncan has truly pumped some of his directing style in that material, this movie is going to be, at the very least, pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mausingen View Post
    That's unfortunate. Can you go through your link history on your browser and take some screen shots of the available pages ? Many of us are unable to access it
    someone already did, although its not all of it
    http://imgur.com/a/N5BIh

Deleted
    I have the feeling that Christie Golden was at least one time involved with the movie script writing process. The characterization in the novel is exactly like her past works. Durotan is her Durotan, Draka is her Draka, Orgrim is her Orgrim and so forth. Even the humans are well written.

Deleted
    someone already did, although its not all of it
    http://imgur.com/a/N5BIh

That someone was me :P That's all that Kobo Ebooks is offering. As I said, the google link wasn't working. Can someone screenshot and post the rest from the Google link? Or is everyone just lying?