Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    To everyone saying it's fake - it doesn't matter, it's lore regardless of the SS. For that reason I personally don't believe it's fake (why bother?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

its not fake. got added this build and starts when you enter your class hall after doing the fallen star quest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh come on -- in the book it looked to some people like they were going to make him into an angel, straight-up. And now it says the "child of Light and Shadow", this looks much less cheesy IMO, like they'll be keeping his personality at the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    Oh come on -- in the book it looked to some people like they were going to make him into an angel, straight-up. And now it says the "child of Light and Shadow", this looks much less cheesy IMO, like they'll be keeping his personality at the least.
    Well, I was not prepared for that
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Deleted
    This was expected considering the book

Wtf. After the part with 'child of light and dark' I thought it was about Anduin. Then I went like "wat" at the last SS.

Deleted
    I love how they try their hardest to make a redemption story for Illidan and fail so hard.

Having Illidan leading the attack on argus, fine. Having him be the "Champion of Light"? WHY?! He is a fucking badass demon hunter, why must you make him a "holy" fucktard?

Quote Originally Posted by Sargnagel View Post
    I love how they try their hardest to make a redemption story for Illidan and fail so hard.

Having Illidan leading the attack on argus, fine. Having him be the "Champion of Light"? WHY?! He is a fucking badass demon hunter, why must you make him a "holy" fucktard?
    well,they probably didn't understand fully when people wanted his redemption story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    well,they probably didn't understand fully when people wanted his redemption story.
    They never understood their community, so you are probably right.

Legion is so full of lore, this is amazing. It's like they're setting up for a ton of new expansion. By the end of MoP pre-WoD we were thinking "uhh, where do we go from here?"

They never understood their community, so you are probably right.
    To be honest, that's not shocking. I don't understand failidan fanbois as well.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

10+ Year Old Account

so in your delusional world you can t be with the light and be a badass right
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire

7+ Year Old Account
    Confirmed Argus next expansion, would make sense right? I mean we thought we were going to Argus after WOD anyway.
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

Deleted
    Remember when this game was about knights, orcs and dragons and not about space aliens, planet-sized titans and all sorts of obscure sci-fi shit?

I really, really don't want them to turn Illidan into some paladin-angel-saviour kind of creature. He's a demon hunter, and he should stay that way. I'm all for him taking the lead in the fight against Sargeras though - let's all forget about the dreadful times where Anduin seemed like the big contender for that.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    This was in the Illidan book. Illidan gets holy glowing eyes and feels at peace in the book.

Old news are old. I just hope we get to meet Vandel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    This was in the Illidan book. Illidan gets holy glowing eyes and feels at peace in the book.
    That particular outcome is just a possible future however, and Illidan didn't seem particularly enamored with the idea after having a think about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akta View Post
    so in your delusional world you can t be with the light and be a badass right
    Yes you can be, but Illidan has nothing to do with the light. As I said, make him lead us in the attack on argus, redeem him that way. Thats fine.
    Making him an angel, the chosen one of the light, on the other hand? Fuck off...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    Confirmed Argus next expansion, would make sense right? I mean we thought we were going to Argus after WOD anyway.
    No, Argus is more or less already confirmed to be a part or the location for "a" or "the" end game raid,