Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I'm sorry I changed my sig to something I like that's barely bigger than the non gif sig I had before. If it really bothers you that much, turn off sigs in the settings or use ad-block to block it.
    Dat BNS anime though. I still haven't finished watching. She's a much cooler character in the game than the anime though!

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    99% can't get a house ... so social. ><
    You sure like that 99% claim, SC.

I think Kaelwryn is trying to indicate "Dancer Job in 4.0 pls" but that's just my interpretation!
    Last edited by Faroth; 2016-05-26 at 07:41 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Dat BNS anime though. I still haven't finished watching. She's a much cooler character in the game than the anime though!
    I tried to watch the anime because I wanted to see that scene (only to find out its the end credits rofl). I couldn't even make it past the first episode...so bad. Also yes, Lady Yehara is best lady!

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    I think Kaelwryn is trying to indicate "Dancer Job in 4.0 pls" but that's just my interpretation!
    Unfortunately, I've not really played any other FF so all the jobs are really whatever to me. I just really this gif. :x
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2016-05-26 at 07:48 PM.

Unfortunately, I've not really played any other FF so all the jobs are really whatever to me. I just really this gif. :x
    Or so you WANT US TO BELIEVE! /tinfoil hat

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    You sure like that 99% claim, SC.

Come on man. How many houses are there per server? 100s? how many players per server? 10,000s?
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

GET IN THERE! Thordan EX down at last. Only 5% Echo as well. Badass group as well. So bloody proud of myself now

I'd say if you can handle Thordan EX you can probably handle most of the other extreme/savage fights this expansion so fast. Grats.

Deleted
    I did some google stuff but after doing it I completely cannot understand what the issue was - I am currently level 41DRG and do my daily easy dungeon for good exp and end up in this nasty copper bell mine. I used the LB1 on the last boss right after buffs were up, still no clue of it benefits the LB or not and boom for the first time I was yelled for doing so, like "thanks for wasting" "use it later". From my view and little experience the LB are tiny time-savers, I as DRG have the biggest single target bang and hence use it when the AoE LB isn't used for a trashpack before (I think this would be the best way to save time, but never seen anyone using it for trash) and in boss fights that have not anything big going on like this level 16(?) dungeon where the last boss dies in under a minute.
    I couldn't even fathom what could happen to make better use of it (maybe if enough time was at hand to fill the LB2 bar in later dungeons and longer fights) so I want some input from you guys. What are the myths or unspoken rules of the use of LBs in easy group dungeons?
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2016-05-26 at 11:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry I changed my sig to something I like that's barely bigger than the non gif sig I had before. If it really bothers you that much, turn off sigs in the settings or use ad-block to block it.
    Actually it's way too big. The maximum sig size is 50kB. (I removed it).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Yeah, I'm at all of a whopping 15k [MGP] right now.
    10K ish here.
    The activities in GS simply aren't fun to me, so I mostly ignore it. Most of my MGP stem from selling them darn cards that the game keeps spamming into my inventory.^^

Not about the size. Having a 50Mbit internet connection, I don't care if you put in 20MB sigs.

It's the permanent flashing and attention whoring of these kind of gif signatures that annoys the crap out of me as it is very distracting to have crap constantly flash while you are trying to read in peace.

Yes I blocked it via adblock, though I still don't get why people do it.
    Last edited by Granyala; 2016-05-26 at 11:23 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Actually it's way too big. The maximum sig size is 50kB. (I removed it).
    I could've sworn it was under...oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Not about the size. Having a 50Mbit internet connection, I don't care if you put in 20MB sigs.

It's the permanent flashing and attention whoring of these kind of gif signatures that annoys the crap out of me as it is very distracting to have crap constantly flash while you are trying to read in peace.

Yes I blocked it via adblock, though I still don't get why people do it.
    You're right, I should've removed it because no fun allowed. Can't share an animation you thought was cool. My bad. I'll keep that in mind if I ever decide to change up my sig again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    I did some google stuff but after doing it I completely cannot understand what the issue was - I am currently level 41DRG and do my daily easy dungeon for good exp and end up in this nasty copper bell mine. I used the LB1 on the last boss right after buffs were up, still no clue of it benefits the LB or not and boom for the first time I was yelled for doing so, like "thanks for wasting" "use it later". From my view and little experience the LB are tiny time-savers, I as DRG have the biggest single target bang and hence use it when the AoE LB isn't used for a trashpack before (I think this would be the best way to save time, but never seen anyone using it for trash) and in boss fights that have not anything big going on like this level 16(?) dungeon where the last boss dies in under a minute.
    I couldn't even fathom what could happen to make better use of it (maybe if enough time was at hand to fill the LB2 bar in later dungeons and longer fights) so I want some input from you guys. What are the myths or unspoken rules of the use of LBs in easy group dungeons?
    The only time lb should really be saved is either when you're in end-game savage content, which you would talk with your group about when to use it, or when you see like an 8man going lopsided, then maybe should save it for the healer to use their lb3. All other times, its pretty negligible. IMO, I use it whenever I see its full on bosses if I'm melee or if I'm ranged and the tank decided to do a huge pull, I'll use it to AoE down the trash quickly. Saving the Lb for like the last 5% is dumb. Period. Especially in copperbell mines. Could you have let it charge up to the 2nd one? Sure, but is it likely you'd have gotten to the 2nd charge...probably not.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2016-05-27 at 12:22 AM.

Deleted
    The only time lb should really be saved is either when you're in end-game savage content, which you would talk with your group about when to use it, or when you see like an 8man going lopsided, then maybe should save it for the healer to use their lb3. All other times, its pretty negligible. IMO, I use it whenever I see its full on bosses if I'm melee or if I'm ranged and the tank decided to do a huge pull, I'll use it to AoE down the trash quickly. Saving the Lb for like the last 5% is dumb. Period. Especially in copperbell mines. Could you have let it charge up to the 2nd one? Sure, but is it likely you'd have gotten to the 2nd charge...probably not.
    Thank you for your response, this is exactly how I see it (well as I said still new to the game and now level42...). Just bothersome when some other dudes yell at me and I cannot just swipe them away as idiots with a shrug because I could have missed something :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I could've sworn it was under...oh well.
    50KB is quite difficult to do with .gif at that size if you want a proper framerate.

- - - Updated - - -

Saving the Lb for like the last 5% is dumb. Period.
    Yup, esp when 50% of it's damage is overkill.

15+ Year Old Account
    Which is a pretty retarded thing to do and NOT their intent at all.

Originally this was designed for GUILD housing, not personal housing.
    In terms of guild housing the system made sense.

It doesn't for personal housing, because you could never create enough wards for everyone to have his own house. You have to go the route of "personal instance".

BTW: your house is nothing special if it is tucked away in <instanced ward 09876> that only gets visited by 25? players that have their house in the same ward.
    There really isn't much difference to personal garrison instances. IN our housing ward I see the same 10-20 people all the time.
    I'm actually neighbors with the other big market moguls on my server. It's pretty nice actually.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Here's the 3.3 trailer:

Exciting stuff!

I suspect there will be a bunch of minor things that aren't listed - such as new orchestrion tracks and Triple Triad cards. They usually show up in the patch notes.

The walk that the WoL did reminded me of the Heavensward CGI. Pretty excited for that Deep Dungeon system too, very cool atmosphere.

Deleted
    flowerpots hype

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Here's the 3.3 trailer:

Exciting stuff!

I suspect there will be a bunch of minor things that aren't listed - such as new orchestrion tracks and Triple Triad cards. They usually show up in the patch notes.
    I LOLed at the new hairstyle @5:07.

Damn all this would have been so much sweeter if I could play along with the Carbies ... /sigh ... 3.4 ... another 3-4 months.

Edit: I'm kind of hoping they would let us use Classes in Deep Dungeons - i.e. disable the Job Stone's stat boost; which make up a huge chunk of their power. Ya, not likely ...
    Last edited by SodiumChloride; 2016-05-27 at 11:41 AM.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Damn all this would have been so much sweeter if I could play along with the Carbies ... /sigh ... 3.4 ... another 3-4 months.
    Seriously what's up with all the carbuncle hype? I don't find them all that detailed and rather boring.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously what's up with all the carbuncle hype? I don't find them all that detailed and rather boring.
    It's just a personal obsession of mine. :P

I also kind of like the lore of the ACN more.

Edit:

Also, have you seen the Egis? Carby > Egi when it comes to detail.

It's a real pity that Classes become useless after 30. :/ I can see why they made Jobs "OP" though. The less viable "load outs" for raiding, the easier it is to balance.

They have such nice lore behind them. I kind of like the "fantasy" of some of the Classes more than their corresponding Job, e.g. ROG, ACN, THM ... I rather hang out with the respective class NPCs in the various cities and continue to give them a hand.

Since Deep Dungeons will have you start from scratch using a progression path that is independent of raiding ...
    Last edited by SodiumChloride; 2016-05-27 at 12:01 PM.