7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    why is Trump racist? can you answer a simple question
    This has what to do with the point about Trump and the Media? It's almost like you are diverting. As to your new question I will let some Republicans answer:

Three-term GOP Rep. Reid Ribble of Wisconsin told CNN on Wednesday Trump's comments -- that federal judge Gonzalo Curiel could not rule fairly in a Trump University case because of his Mexican heritage -- is a "racist" remark, putting him in line with House Speaker Paul Ryan's criticism.
    But Ribble took the matter one step further.

"His comments over the weekend are authenticating what I believe is the man's character," Ribble said. "Something that walks like a duck, talks like a duck, is likely to be a duck. If you continue to say what I believe are racist statements, you're likely to be a racist."

Or Paul Ryan: Donald Trump's criticism of a judge because of his ethnicity are "the textbook definition of racist comments," Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) said Tuesday during an event on poverty in Washington D.C.

"I regret these comments that he made," Ryan said. "I think that should be absolutely disavowed."
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    This has what to do with the point about Trump and the Media? It's almost like you are diverting. As to your new question I will let some Republicans answer:

Three-term GOP Rep. Reid Ribble of Wisconsin told CNN on Wednesday Trump's comments -- that federal judge Gonzalo Curiel could not rule fairly in a Trump University case because of his Mexican heritage -- is a "racist" remark, putting him in line with House Speaker Paul Ryan's criticism.
    But Ribble took the matter one step further.

"His comments over the weekend are authenticating what I believe is the man's character," Ribble said. "Something that walks like a duck, talks like a duck, is likely to be a duck. If you continue to say what I believe are racist statements, you're likely to be a racist."

Or Paul Ryan: Donald Trump's criticism of a judge because of his ethnicity are "the textbook definition of racist comments," Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) said Tuesday during an event on poverty in Washington D.C.

"I regret these comments that he made," Ryan said. "I think that should be absolutely disavowed."
    It ain't easy to get sense into trump supporters.
    using their own text book of non-pc talk, Trump voters are in their overwhelming majority the white idiots of the country, literally even.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/who-s-rea...09.html?ref=gs

I mean I could describe that voter group differently, more academically even.
    But when you remove pc, all what's left is the term idiot lol
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is not PC
    he wants the news Media to be held to a higher standard for example
    He is PC, otherwise he would have no trouble calling Obama a Muslim, instead of telling people to connect the dots. He backs off his stamens, including the period remark, becoming about her nose the next day. Then there is the fact that he begins every negative comment with 'I love', towards who ever the comment is being made.

His commentary about liable changes, disagrees with you. His issue was Ted Cruz showing an unedited video of Trump on abortion from 20 years ago. He threatened to sue him, not for lying or media misreporting, but to hide his past. That's the opposite of holding media to a higher standard. Remember, his media advocate was him self, pretending to be two different people.

sure he may not be anti PC but everyone who is sick of PC will lean towards Trumps side
    Yeah, which should show how meaningless that support is, when not thinking before speaking is confused with being anti-PC.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

why is Trump racist? can you answer a simple question
    Jesus christ a friggin ostrich would've sufficated had he shoved his head in the sand as long as you have.

Here's one of many:
    "The judge cant rule fairly because he is Mexican"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    It ain't easy to get sense into trump supporters.
    using their own text book of non-pc talk, Trump voters are in their overwhelming majority the white idiots of the country, literally even.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/who-s-rea...09.html?ref=gs

I mean I could describe that voter group differently, more academically even.
    But when you remove pc, all what's left is the term idiot lol
    Thanks for the link. It was interesting to say the least.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    That's why they are represented by Hillary, Trump represents the assholes
    "I know you are but what am I!"

Trump's behavior is pretty classic NPD with dementia.

- - - Updated - - -

it has nothing to do with Obama's terms its about identifying the real problem

the last Terrorist attack happened because Islamic Culture gave the poor guy a mental illness

how many Islamic countries do you get killed or locked up in prison for being homosexual and its normal for them supported by their society
    Western Values and Islamic Values cannot co-exist each person needs to make a choice
    30,000 gun deaths and 80,000 non fatal shootings per year in the US.

Conservatives: "Eh, that's the price of freedom."

49 people killed by one person who went nuts: "OMG ISLAM IS TO BLAME, LET'S START REALLY CONSIDERING THAT WE NEED TO WIPE OUR ASS WITH THE FIRST AMENDMENT'S FREEDOM OF RELIGION CLAUSE!"

"It's like people are saying 'When I die, I wanna know my preventable death has a label on it that says Made in America.'" -Jon Stewart
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account
    I think Trump is one something today lol! There's nothing about Clinton religion.... every day it gets better!

7+ Year Old Account
    Trump has been sucking up to evangelicals lately. Here's a picture of Jerry Falwell Jr. and Trump at his office. Take a look at the background.

Falwell's dad must be spinning in his grave.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Trump has been sucking up to evangelicals lately. Here's a picture of Jerry Falwell Jr. and Trump at his office. Take a look at the background.

Falwell's dad must be spinning in his grave.
    This is pure gold

I don't know who's advising him but going on Clinton religion, seriously, even i know she's a Methodist and i don't give a crap.

also Trump is probably the worst Christian out there...
    Last edited by Kalador; 2016-06-21 at 10:17 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    This is pure gold

I don't know who's advising him but going on Clinton religion, seriously, even i know she's a Methodist and i don't give a crap.

also Trump is probably the worst Christian out there...
    Trump knows things though, like Nicene Creed was the guy who fought Rocky.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...y-board-224612

Evangelical advisory board sounds scary as hell to me... >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Elarena View Post
    Polls are meaningless. Everyone knows that it'll either be a close election that comes down to turn out or Donald Trump will be elected in a landslide. People who expect a Crooked Hillary landslide don't realize how much we despise her. Even if I didn't support Donald Trump I'd never vote for someone that if I was at one of her events I'd get up and walk out plugging my ears as soon as she started speaking
    Here, ladies and gentlemen we have an example of an echo chamber. Completely ignores reality. Notice the usage of the term "we" when speaking for himself. It stems from playing with MLP toys and having conversations with them. Everything he says is confirmed by these toys thus strengthening his delusions. Yes polls are meaningless, everything you need to know is from your little ponies.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post

Yeah the usual scumbags and grifters are there. I wonder if Reed still has his portrait stored in the attic. That guy never ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Elarena View Post
    Polls are meaningless. Everyone knows that it'll either be a close election that comes down to turn out or Donald Trump will be elected in a landslide. People who expect a Crooked Hillary landslide don't realize how much we despise her. Even if I didn't support Donald Trump I'd never vote for someone that if I was at one of her events I'd get up and walk out plugging my ears as soon as she started speaking
    Polls are so meaningless, they kept telling us that the whole time Trump was leading during the primaries. They were right the polls didn't mean anything he didn't even come close to winning! Oh wait.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Why? You afraid they will hunt you down and conduct a Salem Witch type trial? That crap happened hundreds of years ago. Not recently. :P

As a side note; A recent poll was released which shows Trump in a tie with Hillary in Ohio. She has a 1 point lead in Penn. And a 6 point lead in Fla. These are the more important polls. Which even still, it is very early in the race. But you want to place a lot of weight on any polls. Do it for the swing states.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Polls are so meaningless, they kept telling us that the whole time Trump was leading during the primaries. They were right the polls didn't mean anything he didn't even come close to winning! Oh wait.
    There was the one for Michigan which showed Hillary with a healthy lead and she ended up losing to Bernie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    There was the one for Michigan which showed Hillary with a healthy lead and she ended up losing to Bernie.
    Underlined the relevant part.

that woman has eyes that peer into the darkest parts of your soul.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Underlined the relevant part.
    So you admit polls can be wrong. Good to know.

So you admit polls can be wrong. Good to know.
    Well yea, but generally speaking they give you a pretty good idea where things are sitting. Saying they are "meaningless" is just wrong, but saying they are 100% accurate is also wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why? You afraid they will hunt you down and conduct a Salem Witch type trial? That crap happened hundreds of years ago. Not recently. :P

As a side note; A recent poll was released which shows Trump in a tie with Hillary in Ohio. She has a 1 point lead in Penn. And a 6 point lead in Fla. These are the more important polls. Which even still, it is very early in the race. But you want to place a lot of weight on any polls. Do it for the swing states.
    You really are dishonest aren't you? You list the poll that shows Clinton lowest. So you list the Florida one which is Clinton-Trump-Johnson-Stein. But ignore those same type of polls from the same company for the other two states and show the Clinton-Trump because it shows Trump higher.
    Here's the actual polls.

Last edited by Pangean; 2016-06-21 at 11:09 PM.