Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Can't blame them, tbh.
    Not surprised the Nazi German wants the UK out of the picture.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Not surprised the Nazi German wants the UK out of the picture.
    Uhm...what?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Uhm...what?
    Pretty sure its just The Fiend flirting with Slant...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Uhm...what?
    Slant seems to want the EU to become the fourth Reich.

His posts seem to wash with unbridled praise of the glorious Germans, while the southern europeans are all worthless layabouts and the UK is an evil traitor who deserves to be crushed for their discontent.

Quote Originally Posted by santy View Post
    The elite and extremely wealthy might be losing a little bit of money, and that's the main narrative, but smaller businesses like ourselves are still trundling along and making money. We're expanding in terms of sales and in terms of real estate as we need more warehouses to keep larger quantities of stock, we're having a second floor built already due to the growth of the business over the last 12 months and none of what's happening right now is putting the breaks on it. Low interest rates and likely lower in the future are actually making it more enticing for a well run business to do so.
    Yeah most of the Remain campaign was about protecting the rights of large global corporations to make as much money as possible, people were just too dumb to realise. I mean, that's pretty much the ENTIRE point of the EU. It's the epitome of globalisation for big-business. Even the "freedom of travel" is so large corporations/businesses can always have fresh new employees and never have to pay reasonable salaries for the work entailed or have to raise salaries they're paying. You REALLY think it's there to protect the rights of middle-class students to go and work in Europe for a year or two?

The fact it's been so successfully turned into a "left" thing so support such an openly capitalist organisation like the EU, with anyone with concerns shut down as a racist, is a phenomenal feat in marketing.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2016-07-06 at 09:20 AM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Uhm...what?
    It's a new thing, because I said in the EU army tread that Germany tied up large parts of the world in WW2 and is only one country (in response to someone implying Europe doesn't know how to build an army). Somehow some dense dwellers of this forum now think that I endorse the idea of a nazi army fighting the world or some bullshit, I don't get it myself completely.

Don't worry about it. It's just peasant talk.

- - - Updated - - -

Slant seems to want the EU to become the fourth Reich.

His posts seem to wash with unbridled praise of the glorious Germans, while the southern europeans are all worthless layabouts and the UK is an evil traitor who deserves to be crushed for their discontent.
    You need to go back to school and learn some reading, friend.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Somehow some dense dwellers of this forum now think that I endorse the idea of a nazi army fighting the world or some bullshit, I don't get it myself completely.
    That seems incredibly far-fetched. :|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaelian View Post
    Find it pretty stupid, all those who voted leave to be able to take so many rights away from those people who wanted to remain..
    You're aware that's how democracy works? Majority trumps minority. If you find democracy unfair I am all ears for an alternative

Deleted
    Well why you guys cry about how people are fed up with EU, have any of you clowns looked at what's happening in Italy?

It's going to make Greece look like barely any money was spent there at all. And guess who is going to pay for all of this? Yes, you funny people - well, most likely not many of you since you're social bums, but those of us who actually work.

Deleted
    It's a new thing, because I said in the EU army tread that Germany tied up large parts of the world in WW2 and is only one country (in response to someone implying Europe doesn't know how to build an army). Somehow some dense dwellers of this forum now think that I endorse the idea of a nazi army fighting the world or some bullshit, I don't get it myself completely.

- - - Updated - - -

You need to go back to school and learn some reading, friend.
    You know this condescending and arrogant attitude isn't helping?

Deleted
    That seems incredibly far-fetched. :|
    Not really, just read through the history of his posts. He's pretty much a Germanophile who is angry at Britain for not going under their rule anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You know this condescending and arrogant attitude isn't helping?
    What else do you expect from a Nazi?

This is cute. Cameron opposed Leave. He was a firm Remainer. You're expecting the Prime Minister, whose policy got rejected by general referendum, to stay in office and do something he doesn't stand for? That's undemocratic on both counts, mate. Nah, him resigning is actually proper. What's not proper is that the side winning this by all democratic standards doesn't have a clue on what to do next.
    You clearly don’t follow UK politics. Before you post, please inform yourself of the facts. Cameron said he would remain PM *no matter the outcome of the referendum*. He said he would impliment the will of the people. Of course Cameron should have had a plan to cover either Remain or Leave outcomes. He’s the PM, he called the referendum, he said he would stay and see things through. What did he actually do? Run away.

Osborne and Cameron should have planned better for the possibility of Leave winning. After all, they are two of the most senior members of the UK government, and it is their duty to guarantee the security and economic stability of the UK. My view is that it is vital policy makers act to offset (as best as they can) the impact of negative shocks to an economy. Osborne and Cameron had a duty to offset any negative shock the economy would experience as the result of a Leave vote. Instead, they deliberately inflated the negative shock of a Leave vote win. The pair tried to scare the pants off the electorate, with threats of things like the punishment budget. That was simply game-playing, and worked to undermine market confidence, further increase uncertainty, amplify volatility and the negative impact of Leave winning. They behaved in a disgraceful way.

Deleted
    Not really, just read through the history of his posts. He's pretty much a Germanophile who is angry at Britain for not going under their rule anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

What else do you expect from a Nazi?
    This isn't helping either....

Deleted
    Uhm...what?
    The EU is the Fourth Reich.
    And the mighty UK are fighting for our 'Freedoms'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarion View Post
    You clearly don’t follow UK politics. Before you post, please inform yourself of the facts. Cameron said he would remain PM *no matter the outcome of the referendum*. He said he would impliment the will of the people. Of course Cameron should have had a plan to cover either Remain or Leave outcomes. He’s the PM, he called the referendum, he said he would stay and see things through. What did he actually do? Run away.

Osborne and Cameron should have planned better for the possibility of Leave winning. After all, they are two of the most senior members of the UK government, and it is their duty to guarantee the security and economic stability of the UK. My view is that it is vital policy makers act to offset (as best as they can) the impact of negative shocks to an economy. Osborne and Cameron had a duty to offset any negative shock the economy would experience as the result of a Leave vote. Instead, they deliberately inflated the negative shock of a Leave vote win. The pair tried to scare the pants off the electorate, with threats of things like the punishment budget. That was simply game-playing, and worked to undermine market confidence, further increase uncertainty, amplify volatility and the negative impact of Leave winning. They behaved in a disgraceful way.
    I have to agree with this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    This isn't helping either....
    I'm not here to help anything.

The Pro-EU side have already made their choices, us Brexit people are the evil racists who want to watch the world fall into ruin because we're shortsighted and xenophobic who wish for the glorious Imperial days to return of course.

Nevermind the fact that alot of us who chose brexit did so because the EU has been a slowly crawling mass of bureaucracy that has been wanting to tighten itself more and more around the organs of countries and many of us are just sick of it.

I am not anti-Europe, I am anti-EU, a trade agreement that considers itself a legal body of a superstate.

Deleted
    I, on the other hand, might switch to Amazon.co.uk instead of .de more frequently, depending on how the pound stands.

Hope it will play out somewhat well for all of you UK folks.
    It really wont - All positions they might wind up in will be worse, or beyond comprehension.
    They stay, Uniformly worse by a small margin.
    They join the EEA - They are uniformly worse by a large margin.
    They leave everything, Well, This is the hard and fast tumble out into the unknown, or as the Tory refer to it 'The return of the empire'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    It really wont - All positions they might wind up in will be worse, or beyond comprehension.
    They leave everything, Well, This is the hard and fast tumble out into the unknown, or as the Tory refer to it 'The return of the empire'.
    Ah yes, I forgot the UK is entirely at the whims of the glorious German overlords when it comes to our own individual economy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    They leave everything, Well, This is the hard and fast tumble out into the unknown, or as the Tory refer to it.
    Has the Tories actually said " 'The return of the empire'?

Deleted
    Even IF this was true - how would that make him a Nazi? I mean, there is a pretty clear-cut definition of what makes someone a (Neo-)Nazi - unless you use it as a blanket insult for Germans.