@IreScath I'm from Ask Mr. Robot. Happy to help if anyone has questions about the simulator (http://beta.askmrrobot.com). The mechanics are all really solid, and all artifact traits, set bonuses and legendaries are implemented. Some trinkets still need to be hand-coded in, those are coming soon.

The rotations are also getting some love this week. If you see a 'template' rotation, it means it's a basic start for you to play with and it needs optimization. If you see a 'default' rotation, that means you should get solid results, although it might not still be min/maxxed at this point in the beta.

Here's a video on using all aspects of the simulator. And this one is a short 5 min video on editing rotations.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Well it's just that there is a big difference in the fury generation when you have the ring and raid gear.

(without ring & 2 piece tier set bonus)
    Demon's bite: generates 20 to 30 fury
    Minimum cast to reach 120 fury: 5 casts
    Maximum cast to reach 120 fury 4 casts

VS

(with ring & 2 piece tier set bonus)
    Demon's bite: generates 25,2 to 60 fury
    Minimum cast to reach 120 fury: 5 casts
    Maximum cast to reach 120 fury 2 casts

An additional cast in either max or min situation would overcap you, which means wasted fury which means wasted dmg.

The ring and 2 set tier bonus basically increase the fury generation cap of demon's bite by double the amount while the minimum is barely increased.
    It really does make me sad I don't have beta, but I'd almost say regardless of the fight that fel blades fury generation would cause excess fury generation,
    According to latest sims bloodlet already gives you more damage vs felblade, so i don't think you really shoud find this out. If tuning will change something, they'll just resim things. Legendary ring shoud definetly make Demon's bite more appealing to use vs felblade, since it doesn't increase felblades fury gen as far as i know.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    Is Death Sweep worth using at all in ST? I know it was buffed, but still makes more sense to me to spam Annihilation.
    It was stated a couple pages ago that using Death Sweep during a demonic window in the last 1 sec of the meta duration increased the duration by 2 seconds, which would definitely make it worth using in ST for the extra annihilations. Other than that, I'm not sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nox597 View Post
    It was stated a couple pages ago that using Death Sweep during a demonic window in the last 1 sec of the meta duration increased the duration by 2 seconds, which would definitely make it worth using in ST for the extra annihilations. Other than that, I'm not sure.
    That's likely a bug, shouldn't really count on it. Meta should be Anni spam afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Either way this is a shame. Would have loved to find out how those two things alter the rotation and build.
    I can't see it really "altering" anything. With Ring+tier you're averaged to ~3 Demon bites per 120 Fury, with Tier alone(w/o ring) you're averaged to 4 Demon Bite's per 120 fury. Only thing that is altering is 1 DB GCD shifts into Chaos Strike, nothing more, nothing less. Demon's Bite also become more appealing to use agains Felblade, but as according to sims you shoud use Bloodlet even before taking Ring and Tier into consideration, nothing alters here too.

Quote Originally Posted by nox597 View Post
    is this a bug?
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

With Deceiver of the Anguish, I'd imagine you'd want to take Blind Fury > Fel Mastery, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    is this a bug?
    Prolonging it by 2 seconds can be a bug, yep, but i think Blizz implemented it to prevent Death Sweep from transforming to Blade Dance in the middle of channel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xss View Post
    With Deceiver of the Anguish, I'd imagine you'd want to take Blind Fury > Fel Mastery, correct?
    Incorrect.
    You can check pretty much everything about talents,artifact tratis, legendaries sims here:
    Last edited by iDielord; 2016-07-12 at 09:19 PM.

Blind Fury is pretty weak in general. You need a pretty specialized situation for it to be worth using.

That said there is a bug with Blind Fury and Demonic where you get an extra second of Meta, so it may be worth using for that (haven't bothered implementing it in the sim). With how big of an increase Fel Mastery is I'm skeptical though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iDielord View Post
    Prolonging it by 2 seconds can be a bug, yep, but i think Blizz implemented it to prevent Death Sweep from transforming to Blade Dance in the middle of channel.
    I don't think that's the case, as far as I know it worked fine before, and the way the spells work I don't see why it would be necessary.

Also consider that if that was the issue they're trying to fix, this is a pretty terrible solution for it. I think they would be a lot more likely to either a) actually fix it so it snapshots meta's presence or b) just not fix it at all. I mean its not necessarily a bug depending how you look at it.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2016-07-12 at 09:34 PM.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

10+ Year Old Account
    If I don't manage to get the early access to Demon Hunters, how far behind will I be if I start one at midnight of August 30th?
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mefistophelis View Post
    If I don't manage to get the early access to Demon Hunters, how far behind will I be if I start one at midnight of August 30th?
    2 hours of play time give or take. Not taking into account UI setup and the like.
    Science the shit out of it!

Deleted
    You'll take longer to reach the Broken Shore, but you'll arrive there at around 50% of level 100. Most people will likely have early access, so you won't have much competition in 98-100. All in all, you won't lose much I think, depends on how stable Broken Shore will be on live's launch. Draenor was absolutely terrible in that regard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    You'll take longer to reach the Broken Shore, but you'll arrive there at around 50% of level 100. Most people will likely have early access, so you won't have much competition in 98-100. All in all, you won't lose much I think, depends on how stable Broken Shore will be on live's launch. Draenor was absolutely terrible in that regard.
    We won't go to broken shore though, will we?

Deleted
    unless you are in a very hardcore raiding guild, not having 2 weeks access will not make any difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Livonya View Post
    Yes we do, there is a post in the demon hunter section answering this question. was answered by a Blizz GM so the official answer is DH will be able to do Broken shore event

10+ Year Old Account
    OK thanks guys for the info. What do you think about Alchemy/Herb as profs?
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Livonya View Post
    Meant Broken Isles, the new continent, sorry.

OK thanks guys for the info. What do you think about Alchemy/Herb as profs?
    if you're gonna herb, go scribe. You'll want the glyphs / cards because that's gonna be cash money come expansion drop

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    Yes we do, there is a post in the demon hunter section answering this question. was answered by a Blizz GM so the official answer is DH will be able to do Broken shore event
    DH's arrive to the scene after the broken shore event so they don't have to go to the broken shore, they can if they want to but they also can skip it and go straight to dal after the starting zone if created after launch.

Deleted
    On the matter of Proffs, which is something I havent had the time to test in beta yet, I'm torn between: Scribe/LW and Skinning/LW. If I go Skinning/LW, I'll have a supporting scribe for the DMCs if it's feasible to do them at level 100. What are you guys planning to run with?

New changes are up on wowhead. it looks like alot of buffs to counteract the demon reborn nerf
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.