Page 95 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    In Germany the geography of were you born doesn't matter as much as where your parents are from.

If your parents are from Iran and stayed like 2 years in germany and give birth to a child then the child is NOT german. It is still iranian.

After a certain amount of time he can become german depending on certain criterias.

Also I am pretty sure Super Friendly Kitty Cat meant immigrant background. His parents weren't born in Germany so he in fact has an immigration background.

He had German citizenship though.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Even if his name is Ali David, that doesn't mean he is a muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    If a dog is born in a barn do you call it a horse?
    Do you always make up stupid comparisons when trying to prove something?

He was a German citizen, born and raised in Germany.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    Also I am pretty sure Super Friendly Kitty Cat meant immigrant background. His parents weren't born in Germany so he in fact has an immigration background.

I'm also pretty sure Super Friendly Kitty Cat deliberately called him an "Immigrant" and not a "German with immigration background".

Quote Originally Posted by thekingziko View Post
    Even if his name is Ali David, that doesn't mean he is a muslim.
    Religion doesnt matter at all in this case. Its just a rampage not a terrorist attack.

This looks like its a 2009 - Winnenden style shooting rampage because the dude got bullied.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-07-23 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    He. Isn't. An. Immigrant. He was born in Munich.
    And being born in Munich means what? No, tell me. What does him being born in Munich actually mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    This, once again, a shit analogy. He was born in Germany and held German citizenship. He is a German-Iranian, and we have no idea what his upbringing was like.
    We know it ended in a spree shooting...

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    And being born in Munich means what? No, tell me. What does him being born in Munich actually mean?
    That he was raised in Germany, went to school with Germans, was taught German ideals. Wasn't exactly hard to figure out was it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    What is "SJW cuck"? Is it a new term kids in kindergarten call each other nowadays?
    It no different then your kind calling anyone to their right a nazi/racist
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChris View Post
    Emma Lazarus (1883) - "The New Colossus"
    Since 1903 this is engraved on a bronze plate mounted inside the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty - this idea isn't new at all.
    It wasn't put into practice at all until after World War Two.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    That he was raised in Germany, went to school with Germans, was taught German ideals. Wasn't exactly hard to figure out was it.
    So, what's the Pulse shooter's excuse for killing gays in the name of ISIS, despite being born in New York?

So, what's the Pulse shooter's excuse for killing gays in the name of ISIS, despite being born in New York?
    Do I look like his pyschiatrist? You can probably work that one out too if you try hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Unless he lives in an area like rosengård/angered/bergsjön/hjällbo/biskop/rinkeby. Then he would have been raised in Sweden, but taught foreign ideals and culture and gone to school with other foreigners.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    On a sidenote: Paris will illuminate the Eiffel Tower tonight in Black Red Golden.

http://www.europe1.fr/societe/munich...i-soir-2806396

Means he has citizenship. Why is this so hard for you people?

The gunman, who was born and raised in Munich and held dual German and Iranian citizenship, killed himself with a single shot to the head, several hours after the attack began. (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/24/wo...tack.html?_r=0)
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    On a sidenote: Paris will illuminate the Eiffel Tower tonight in Black Red Golden.

http://www.europe1.fr/societe/munich...i-soir-2806396
    Inb4 the green party members and antifa call it a sign of rising nationalism!

That he's, at least, culturally mixed and may actually be culturally German primarily, depending on his parents.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Unless he lives in an area like rosengård. Then he would have been raised in Sweden, but taught foreign ideals and culture.
    What if he had been born in Munich, white, in a family of white supremacists, and went on a killing spree against everyone "colored"? Would you also say that it is foreign ideals and culture?

Hint: no culture has a mass killing as an ideal. People who do that are crazy psychos, that's about it. Regardless of where they were born, what ethnicity they are, what religion they follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Unless he lives in an area like rosengård/angered/bergsjön/hjällbo/biskop/rinkeby. Then he would have been raised in Sweden, but taught foreign ideals and culture and gone to school with other foreigners.
    Even in an area with many immigrants you still get a lot more Swedish culture/teaching pushed at you.

Also the irony being that probably the most famous Swede comes from Rosengård is amusing.

I see no contradiction in pointing out the truth of European media covering up the identity of foreigners or flat out denying they did anything wrong.
    It has nothing to do with this issue. Your insistence upon discussing it belies your very recent assertion that you're interested in factual information when it comes to this situation.

This can't be that complicated of a concept for you.