Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    @xerus is right. That's the reason why my UI doesn't have any kind of raid frames, I won't be able to write anything as good as Grid* or any other raid frames addon, and majority of people will use those anyway.

I don't use raid frames at all, cuz I'm either tanking or dpsing. On my mage I hide them (decursing is gone), on my tank I only show another tank, and default raid frames are more than enough to do so

P.S. @Lyn, thanks for PR, haha Just saw your comments in UI replacement thread.
    Always! Your UI is awesome. I used the old version A LOT.

Mh, yeah. I think I'll modify my raid frames a bit more ... I want to SEE if my raid slaves are dead or not. Currently my frames are just simplified party frames
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Minnifer View Post
    Very interested in trying this, adding it onto the list of interfaces I need to try. How do your raid frames work? I am healing for the first time ever during this expansion so I'm wondering how healer friendly this is?
    here's some inraid UI for DPS. u can move your vuhdoo for example:

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse View Post
    Could you share your action bar settings aswell?

Scale / size of icons, padding, etc.

Thanks!
    I am not going to be able to log into the game for quite some time but the action bars are bartender scaled at 0.7 but I am not really sure about the padding which might be at 1. I will send you a pm when I next log into the game
    Last edited by Brimstone; 2016-08-09 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    Whats the addon behind those nameplates? Is it standalone or part of the code? I love the idea behind it and tried to use a bar-less text display for nameplates but couldn't come up with anything that I liked but that looks nice.
    It's EKplates

15+ Year Old Account
    Was inspired by a user from here named Constie and I´ve solely used ElvUI to make it. Still a lot of testing and tweaking (fonts, spacing, size, locations etc.) to do!

Last edited by iLive; 2016-08-09 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    Was inspired by a user from here named Constie and I´ve solely used ElvUI to make it. Still a lot of testing and tweaking (fonts, spacing, size, locations etc.) to do!

Ah yes, I remember that layout, what a time.

Deleted

Completed UI

Deleted
    I actually tried out ElvUI for a month or two last year sometime, and I would definitely say I prefer PitBull + Bartender + Raven + kgPanels for anything that strays very far from the ElvUI default profile(s), like that one. I found it pretty annoying and slow to do things like change fonts and textures everywhere in ElvUI, especially compared to PitBull, which is designed to be quick and easy to set up however you like once you're familiar with how it works. Well, that's my story.

(Also, please post screenshots as small thumbnails, and double extra please remove img tags when quoting. Don't make people scroll past the same big screenshot five times.)

Finally got a full HD monitor just in time for legion, so I'm remaking my UI. Just have a sneak peak of it for now, still loads to do.

update:
    Last edited by Juicebox; 2016-08-09 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post
    I am not going to be able to log into the game for quite some time but the action bars are bartender scaled at 0.7 but I am not really sure about the padding which might be at 1. I will send you a pm when I next log into the game
    Thanks, take your time.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Still working on it for Legion, almost done!

i know he stopped working on it, which is shame but did he give out the coding for it, so someone could finish it? Its too awesome not to finish.

Deleted
    Looks good

15+ Year Old Account
    Still working on it, making it so all classes can use it. Hunter MM has special fx

party/raid frames and the beginning of a unified aesthetic:

these are 3d player models with full animation in black silhouette. again mostly interested in reducing information down to what i actually need, so its just stats on group composition.

the models actually respond based on certain triggers or filters too — they'll move into battle stance when in combat, cry when a party member dies, new joining members will wave hello. lots of fun stuff
    Last edited by modernist; 2016-08-09 at 07:03 PM.

Is this planned to be healer friendly ?

Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    party/raid frames and the beginning of a unified aesthetic:

these are 3d player models with full animation in black silhouette. again mostly interested in reducing information down to what i actually need, so its just stats on group composition.

the models actually respond based on certain triggers or filters too — they'll move into battle stance when in combat, cry when a party member dies, new joining members will wave hello. lots of fun stuff
    This is amazing! Are you planning on sharing any of these? Or at the very least, a video or GIF to show how the animations look?

Love that idea, looks really nice as well!

It's done! It's here!

Grab it from either WoWInterface or Curse.
    Last edited by ls-; 2016-08-09 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by isman View Post
    Is this planned to be healer friendly ?
    good lord no, i'll probably end up making an entirely alternative set that loads for my healer instead.

they do flash in the background when under a certain % of hp though i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Minnifer View Post
    This is amazing! Are you planning on sharing any of these? Or at the very least, a video or GIF to show how the animations look?

Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    good lord no, i'll probably end up making an entirely alternative set that loads for my healer instead.

they do flash in the background when under a certain % of hp though i guess

Oh god, I had no idea how much I needed this in my life. Is what you're working on currently available for download or sharing anywhere? If not, I totally respect that, this is just easily among the coolest things I've ever seen.