Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Yeah but biggest problem was that you could Q a plant a million miles away from them, and it would still rape em in the ass. Now you're Q actually has to hit something for them to target it.
    Ah, that is a nice change though. Makes it take a bit more skill to actually win lane.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Midory View Post
    That's because Veigar doesn't see play as Support very often hence making it somewhat easier to get a better ranking. Dying 4 times on any other traditional support and you're chances of an S game are gone. Going 2/0/22 is great but in my experience it rarely gets you an S- or higher on any support that's played often. 9/10 you're stuck on A+.

Having said that I only need one more S game on Janna to get Rank 7 mastery on her. The last two I got because I somehow got several kills and not dying. Including assist of course. It does require me to have a godlike KDA on her though. Compared to any other roles where you can play like a monkey and still get S games. Ohh well.

Edit: Question. So I was on 12 LP in Platinum 3. Lost a game. Went down to 0 LP. I lose the next one too and I get instantly demoted. If my MMR was to low I'd understand. But it's not, or atleast I think it's not. I usually get 22-23 LP per win and lose 15-16 per loss. That should not instantly demote me? With the loss that demoted me I'm on a 4 game losing streak. Maybe that has anything to do with it? It's like the 4th time this shit happens and I instantly get back into promotion series. But come on it's annoying as hell. Is't he ELO rating this tight in mid platinum?
    I'm mid platinum too and from my experience, Plat is sorta generous when it comes to demotion. I lost like 4 games in a row 2months ago at plat 3 0lp and didn't get demoted lol.

Were you duo queuing with someone with low mmr?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    A quick question. I'm teaching my cousin to play and he only own Ashe. I was looking up builds for her and the top one's all have IE. Now does that still give bonus crit damage for her or not since she has no crit damage anymore? I haven't played her in forever so I don't know.
    The item itself gives 50% bonus crit damage.

Recruiting Officer of <Full Mongo> Stormrage-US
    Priest || Paladin || Mage || Shaman || Monk || Youtube

A quick question. I'm teaching my cousin to play and he only own Ashe. I was looking up builds for her and the top one's all have IE. Now does that still give bonus crit damage for her or not since she has no crit damage anymore? I haven't played her in forever so I don't know.
    She doesn't deal critical strike damage but gets bonus damage based on her critical strike chance. The wiki says infinity edge's passive increases her damage as well.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Ashe
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

15+ Year Old Account
    Ashe's basic attacks and abilities apply Frost Shot Debuff Frost to affected enemies, Slow icon slowing them by 5 - 25 (based on level)% for 2 seconds and causing subsequent basic attacks against them to deal 10 + (critical chance × (1 + bonus critical damage))% AD bonus physical damage while they remain Slow icon slowed.

So IE gives you 20% crit chance, and +50% crit strike bonus damage, so like = 110% bonus AD scaling? something like that.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, thanks for the help.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohz View Post
    Were you duo queuing with someone with low mmr?
    Nope, regular ol' solo queu.

Noticing these pro players arent building Last Whisper items at all in their full item builds despite their being many armored tanks on the opposing team. Is it really that bad now?

Sivir for example is using: IE, Essence, Shiv, Maw, BT, and Zerkers... the opposing Lucian has the exact same thing with Lucidity boots instead

Deleted
    You don't see a lot of those super scaling tanks in this meta. It's either a top lane carry that is squishy or some semi-offtank champion like Gnar who builds damage first and will never become that tanky anyway. That and some of the top ADC's are up for some nerfs in the following patches. Some of them are a bit to strong right now.

Also, BC, Ghosblade builds shred tanks almost just as well as a 'regular' build. So for some ADC's there is almost no need to get a LW.
    Last edited by mmoca91367db85; 2016-08-05 at 10:22 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The problem IMO is that Mortal Reminder and Lord Dominiks are both too cheap (2700g). Black Cleaver by comparison is 3100g and Ghostblade is 3200g, so it's got more stats on it if gold isn't an issue - and the top tier ADCs are all building for max end-game damage, since they can't assume they'll win a mid-game fight in an LCS level match: they're going for optimal full-6-item builds.

The only exception to this rule has been Statikk Shiv, but that's because wave clear is so highly valued right now for the map pressure, and because Statikk Shivs proc scales extremely well with high crit builds and IE builds - so the effective value of Statikk Shiv is much higher than the 2600g you initially paid for it: it's valued at 2600g assuming that the crit chance on the proc is going to be 35% chance of 200% crits, but when you have a full build, that proc is 80% chance of 250% - so the proc value has doubled.

Edit: My rough estimate is that, by the time you have a full crit build, the value of statikk shiv has leapt up from 2600g, to about 3300g.

Edit 2:

ZOMG ARCADE AHRI ^.^

Last edited by Yvaelle; 2016-08-05 at 09:09 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

15+ Year Old Account
    Riot stahp pls. I'm poor. :'(

I need arcade corki in my life.

Deleted
    Goddamned Rito. Really awesome skin. I kind of want it. But then again I never play mid lane. So I've to restrain myself.

Just played Yasuo for the first time in OFA. I'm genuinely shocked that people keep picking him at all, he's just so damn easy to play. You can just smash buttons at random and rack up kills left and right, its unreal. I suppose it explains why I keep seeing Yasuo's throw out windwalls to try stop Sion ults, Vi melee attacks and master Yi's alpha strikes - They're just hitting everything and hoping for the best.

But I think the friend I queued with said it best, "Any dumb fucker with a mouse can get gold playing Yasuo". I guess he has a point, He's much harder to play against than he is to actually play.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    Just played Yasuo for the first time in OFA. I'm genuinely shocked that people keep picking him at all, he's just so damn easy to play. You can just smash buttons at random and rack up kills left and right, its unreal. I suppose it explains why I keep seeing Yasuo's throw out windwalls to try stop Sion ults, Vi melee attacks and master Yi's alpha strikes - They're just hitting everything and hoping for the best.

But I think the friend I queued with said it best, "Any dumb fucker with a mouse can get gold playing Yasuo". I guess he has a point, He's much harder to play against than he is to actually play.
    But then again, a good Yasuo will be even better. He is easy to play, harder to master. I hate everyone who plays him.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Midory View Post
    Goddamned Rito. Really awesome skin. I kind of want it. But then again I never play mid lane. So I've to restrain myself.
    You might get it through crafting the hope is real.

10+ Year Old Account
    I open my Augment Cache and get a PROJECT: Lucian skin shard. Ok, cool.

Just opened my Disruption Cache for my free PROJECT skin... it's fucking Lucian again.

I open my Augment Cache and get a PROJECT: Lucian skin shard. Ok, cool.

Just opened my Disruption Cache for my free PROJECT skin... it's fucking Lucian again.
    Wait what? Augment Cache, Disruption Cache? I've been gone for like a week, and odd stuffs pops up. Is it store only, or random caches you can get?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Wait what? Augment Cache, Disruption Cache? I've been gone for like a week, and odd stuffs pops up. Is it store only, or random caches you can get?
    Disruption Cache is on the store for 1500 IP. Disruption caches give you an Icon + a free older project skin.

Augment caches are Hextech boxes that give double the loot and are 295 RP each.
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2016-08-09 at 03:21 PM.

Deleted
    Wait? A free project skin??? I got all the 1500 IP caches and I never got a free project skin? I do own all champions and I already have the Leona/Fiora PROJECT skins. The fuck? Is it possible to get a duplicate? If that is the case then fuck me and my luck.

Edit: Is it the skin blueprint crap that's ''free''? Because fuck me I got a leona blueprint which I already have. Damned...
    Last edited by mmoca91367db85; 2016-08-09 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    Disruption Cache is on the store for 1500 IP. Disruption caches give you an Icon + a free older project skin.

Augment caches are Hextech boxes that give double the loot and are 295 RP each.
    Thanks for the tip, got Project Lucian blueprint. Only got 8/11 of those cores though, so I guess I need to spend money to unlock it? Or do I get them from those 750IP caches as well?