Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Cause Ichigo+Rukia=life.
    That ship sank like 6 to 8 years ago .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Chapter is out, just finished it. There are new captains!
    Last chapter next week, with the announcement.

As for the end of this chapter, I'm going to predict the reiatsu they find is going to be that of a baby Yhwach! A little baby Quincy King!
    why are you spoiler tagging things in a thread that talks about weekly chapters? spoiler culture is getting ridiculous

- - - Updated - - -

as for the chapter, I think they reached rock bottom. Next chapter can't get worse than this. I was expecting them to wrap things up with Yhwach, not skip forward 10 years after they ended the last chapter with him getting cut. I do have a feeling that the next chapter might potentially wrap things up better in regards to him, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    why are you spoiler tagging things in a thread that talks about weekly chapters? spoiler culture is getting ridiculous
    Actually when the chapter had come out, the website that does the manga was lagging badly and kept crashing so it actually took me like...25 minutes to read the chapter waiting for the website to come back so I could read each page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Guys I'm pretty sure Utitake is alive. He's the little ghost thing that came out of the tile after Shunsui gave his purposeless expositional speech to a gravestone.
    Looks like Yhwach's shadow/reiatsu to me.

Edit: Just remembered, going back to one of my previous comments, I mentioned about Yhwach's speech before going through the portal: "Every time you indulge in your own happiness, you shall think of my words. In that moment, when you do, you will remember my looming shadow... the terror of death I now promise you".

He said they will remember his "looming shadow", if that little black shadow on the path was Yhwach's shadow, we could very well be seeing his final vengeance in the finale.
    Last edited by Marmot; 2016-08-05 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    Looks like Yhwach's shadow/reiatsu to me.

Edit: Just remembered, going back to one of my previous comments, I mentioned about Yhwach's speech before going through the portal: ""Every time you indulge in your own happiness, you shall think of my words. In that moment, when you do, you will remember my looming shadow... the terror of death I now promise you".

He said they will remember his "looming shadow", if that little black shadow on the path was Yhwach's shadow, we could very well be seeing his final vengeance in the finale.
    Next chapter, Juha's shadow slits everyone's throws while they sleep. Bleach ends with everyone dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprisingly good chapter. Would have been better if all the buildup hadn't sucked, but it was good none the less.

But herein lies the question... Wassup with Yhwach reiatsu returning?

I think it's safe to say that as we never SAW him die, we can all conclude that he didn't.

Therefore, I'm guessing now that everyone is super happy, he's going to come back and ruin everyone's shit.

Hopefully Ichigo will have damaged but not killed him, then we'll see a bunch of captains unleash their Bankais and obliterate him.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Next chapter, Juha's shadow slits everyone's throws while they sleep. Bleach ends with everyone dead.
    And we all rejoice for it has finally ended. No more suffering with powers pulled from everyone's ass on a weekly basis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    And we all rejoice for it has finally ended. No more suffering with powers pulled from everyone's ass on a weekly basis.
    It's sad tho, a lot of readers just kept reading because we invested too much time in Bleach to just pull out and not read it to the end, he could have at least given us a good ending.
    The whole Quincy ARC feels rushed and unfinished, he could have at least decided to finish it like 5 chapters early and give a decent end to it. But no, failed to the end with this lame ass time skip that brings nothing for the moment exept a Rukia Captain of Gotei 13 (which could have been done in 2 pages).

It was rushed and unfinished.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    I posted this on Reddit last night, but since the mods on the Bleach subreddit don't like people getting easy internet points they removed it for breaking one of the rules.

Looks like Kubo made a subtle jab at Jump in the chapter.

I posted this on Reddit last night, but since the mods on the Bleach subreddit don't like people getting easy internet points they removed it for breaking one of the rules.

That's the first thing I noticed when reading this chapter kindof found it funny

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I disagree with the way he's handled this series I think it's pretty dumb to see how Jump gave him a deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

But then Ichigo turns up and saves the day because he had 10 years to train or something like that .. If Kubo killed everyone, then that would probably be one giant middle finger to shonen jump :P.

I can see that being a joke at jump. The fact he had to wrap it up so fast is ridiculous. Juha just got destroyed with us seeing much, ichigo never got to use his new superpowers... It's the biggest let down in history. I didn't really like bleach much these last 3-4 years but i stuck with it because ive been watching/reading it so much. I kinda had hope the final fight would be amazing... but this was total shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    I can see that being a joke at jump. The fact he had to wrap it up so fast is ridiculous. Juha just got destroyed with us seeing much, ichigo never got to use his new superpowers... It's the biggest let down in history. I didn't really like bleach much these last 3-4 years but i stuck with it because ive been watching/reading it so much. I kinda had hope the final fight would be amazing... but this was total shit.
    Yeah, as far as the "shonen" genre goes this is pretty much a cardinal sin.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Tbh that's probably what I'd done . . .
    The problem with that is that you also give your readers the middle finger, and they probably don't deserve it.. especially after SJ already caused this mess by cutting it in the middle.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fuck did I read?

This entire arc is just me saying this.

I didn't notice that and that's kinda funny.

Now we wait for the final bleach chapter and the announcement they are going to do.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I didn't notice that and that's kinda funny.

Now we wait for the final bleach chapter and the announcement they are going to do.
    I've actually heard the viz translation for those panels is different. Shunsui comments on how difficult the job of captain commander is so difficult and respects Yamamoto even more, so I guess Mangastream taking stupid liberties on translations yet again.

10+ Year Old Account
    so I guess Mangastream taking stupid liberties on translations yet again.
    Either that or Viz edited it because they realised Kubo was taking shots at WSJ and wanted to sterilise it.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Either that or Viz edited it because they realised Kubo was taking shots at WSJ and wanted to sterilise it.
    Possibly, wonder if anyone has checked the original raws for the chapter to see what it said.